Virginia woman killed in 'grisly mauling' by her dogs, cops say

Mind if I reply in GBA's stead? He'll continue to suck up to the only person here who wants to do him in the cyber sense -- Toxic Top. He doesn't give a shit about dogs, cats, birds, humans... he just wants a friend who's stupid enough to think he's sincere.

I handle GBA, just like all the other people acting like petty mindless dipshits. They get an appropriately fitting meme, because all they deserve is a tell off, and not even in my own words.

What would you like me to do? And why single out Muslims, there's plenty of Americans who mistreat animals also. What are you doing about it?

I don't recall saying I would do anything about it.

I'm not pretending to be a fierce champion of animal rights who would say this:

^ Me either. When I hear about people mistreating animals I could kill them with my bare hands. :mad:

And then willfully ignore the evidence that Muslims motived by religious belief systemically abuse dogs.

Clearly your fervor is selective.

20 people died in 10 years from Pit Bull bites? How many people died in that time period from humans? It is remarkable that so many dogs kill so few when humans kill so many. Dogs are angels, humans are garbage.

All domesticated animals are only as vicious as the human animal that trains them (if you want a well adjusted social animal... teach that animal to trust through human love and loyalty to be a social animal..... all liberals attempt to equate the animal with evil....just as they attempt to define a weapon as evil when in reality its the human heart that grows and feeds evil. If you want to see a vicious animal just look to the lack of morality that rests within the heart that instructed that animal to be vicious all because he/she took advantage of that animals innate trust of their masters.

The entire world would be a far better place if human's exhibited the same traits of unconditional loyalty, love and trust as do DOGS. Animals are incapable of sin.....humans are not because only the human animal has the ability to reason and plan for his/her own mortality, animals never work through premeditated evil as do humans. Animals are trained through conditioning and the toning of instinct. In other words......a human asshole often produces an animal asshole sidekick.

Last edited:
All domesticated animals are only as vicious as the human animal that trains them (if you want a well adjusted social animal... teach that animal to trust through human love and loyalty be a social animal..... all liberals attempt to equate the animal with evil....just as they attempt to define a weapon as evil when in reality its the human heart that grows and feeds evil. If you want to see a vicious animal just look to the lack of morality that rests within the heart that instructed that animal to be vicious all because he/she took advantage of that animals innate trust of their masters.

The entire world would be a far better place if human's exhibited the same traits of unconditional loyalty, love and trust as do DOGS. Animals are incapable of sin.....humans are not because only the human animal has the ability to reason and plan for his/her own mortality, animals never work through premeditated evil as do humans. Animals are trained through conditioning and the toning of instinct. In other words......a human asshole often produces an animal asshole sidekick.
Now if only that would work for conservatives.

Look, we tried that with Grind and it didn’t work.

" Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman
Mind if I reply in GBA's stead? He'll continue to suck up to the only person here who wants to do him in the cyber sense -- Toxic Top. He doesn't give a shit about dogs, cats, birds, humans... he just wants a friend who's stupid enough to think he's sincere."

Really....what's wrong with her? Anyone?

Mind if I reply in GBA's stead? He'll continue to suck up to the only person here who wants to do him in the cyber sense -- Toxic Top. He doesn't give a shit about dogs, cats, birds, humans... he just wants a friend who's stupid enough to think he's sincere.

Thought you were only here to talk politics and not attack people! Another of your lies exposed.

Thought you were only here to talk politics and not attack people! Another of your lies exposed.

It's a whole new level of weird sick obsession, isn't it?

And she had to start a thread (Palins in the news) banning those she doesn't like (Members banned from this thread: SmarterthanYou, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, God bless America, RB 60, PraiseKek, TOP and Eagle Eye)
from defending themselves against her attacks. What a coward no wonder she has her minions do her dirty work for her.

And she had to start a thread (Palins in the news) banning those she doesn't like (Members banned from this thread: SmarterthanYou, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, God bless America, RB 60, PraiseKek, TOP and Eagle Eye)
from defending themselves against her attacks. What a coward no wonder she has her minions do her dirty work for her.
LOL..She does the strangest things to try to stay in the "spotlight". Didn't work on Amazon, didn't work on GR, and it certainly isn't working here.:rolleyes:

That stink is you, son.

You're so fucking dumb you think the so-called "history" you get from white supremacist websites is real.

Gawd, you're dumb.

Dinesh D'Souza is a white supremacist? NBRA.info is a white supremacist site? LOL!

Day 2,665: The Toxic obsession with Owl continues unabated. Maybe if she and her pet gelding Angry Bird post 5-6 more times about Owl, nobody will notice. lol

Day 2,665: The Toxic obsession with Owl continues unabated. Maybe if she and her pet gelding Angry Bird post 5-6 more times about Owl, nobody will notice. lol

Oh did we ruffle your feathers telling the truth house bitch? Want to deny you're blocking us from your Palin thread?

Oh did we ruffle your feathers telling the truth house bitch? Want to deny you're blocking us from your Palin thread?
LOL...Have you noticed that everything she accuse us of "doing" is...wait...what she's Actually doing daily-multiple times...She puts the P in >>>>>>>:)

Back