Washington Shooter...

History of mental illness and illegally shooting at people.

Watch as the Republicans fight for people like this guy to keep a right to brandish assault rifles.

thought I'd get back to the original op and away from a fairly useless discussion on "is the media liberal or conservative?"

Has anyone - republican OR democrat - done anything about increase availability/funding of mental health in the US?

How about for ex-military, at the very least?

You are not living in the real world at all. What on earth do you nutters mean by 'liberal'? The Liberals and Fascists are the two forms of capitalist politics, as you know. What is the weather like on the Moon?

You're the perfect storm of ignorance. Thank you for illustrating it so brilliantly.

History of mental illness and illegally shooting at people.

Watch as the Republicans fight for people like this guy to keep a right to brandish assault rifles.

you may want to pick your battles.....sounds like this guy went in with a shotgun and killed the rest with weapons he took from the guards he killed.....

thought I'd get back to the original op and away from a fairly useless discussion on "is the media liberal or conservative?"

Has anyone - republican OR democrat - done anything about increase availability/funding of mental health in the US?

Do you have any proof this guy was suffering from mental illness? No, I didn't think so.

Yep, you have to be real ill to be able to teach yourself to speak Thai fluently. Why I see retarded people on the street who are constantly talking Thai fluently to themselves.

Moron.

By the way, last night on my way to a Concert I saw a homeless guy on the street that reminded me of you Liberals. He was shouting at the top of his lungs; "FUCK." I told him I felt his pain whenever I try to debate idiots like you.

you may want to pick your battles.....sounds like this guy went in with a shotgun and killed the rest with weapons he took from the guards he killed.....

Jarod is too stupid to comprehend simple reality or facts. That is why he supports buffoons like Obummer. Thinking is not the forte of brain dead leftist sheeple.

You're the perfect storm of ignorance. Thank you for illustrating it so brilliantly.

Well, I know you murder vast numbers of people because the gun-salesmen want profit and fill your insane land with bang-bangs, so that any nutter can have an armoury to murder people, and that clowns like your goodself think that is great, because you believe a herd of incompetent drunks can overthrow a modern government with an army by shambling out in Hicksville to murder 'blacks'. Go back to the Eighteenth Century and fight George 111, kid - you are wasted on the modern age.

Obamacare actually has provisions for increasing mental health access. From what I was able to discern the Mental Health act of 2013 (post-Newtown) was murdered in committee - in a Republican Committee in a Republican congress.

How was he able to kill the guards if they had guns?

I thought having guards at facilities with guns would stop this kind of thing.

Maybe they should instead install bathtubs to stop shootings!

thanks; ok, maybe we need BETTER mental health treatment. I wonder how often he was being seen? VA is stretched pretty thin.

Lack of mental health facilities and treatment is just another of the excuses for the problem that isn't the fix. It's all about American attitudes to guns and killing with them. And that has a lot to do with your military based society and your wars. Why does everyone want to avoid coming to terms with that? Because they really don't care?

Well, I know you murder vast numbers of people because the gun-salesmen want profit and fill your insane land with bang-bangs, so that any nutter can have an armoury to murder people, and that clowns like your goodself think that is great, because you believe a herd of incompetent drunks can overthrow a modern government with an army by shambling out in Hicksville to murder 'blacks'. Go back to the Eighteenth Century and fight George 111, kid - you are wasted on the modern age.

Another moronic post; it's official; you're an idiot.

How was he able to kill the guards if they had guns?

I thought having guards at facilities with guns would stop this kind of thing.

Maybe they should instead install bathtubs to stop shootings!

This is your brain on stupid; don't do stupid.

Lack of mental health facilities and treatment is just another of the excuses for the problem that isn't the fix. It's all about American attitudes to guns and killing with them. And that has a lot to do with your military based society and your wars. Why does everyone want to avoid coming to terms with that? Because they really don't care?

What an amazing pile of moronic bile; you're an idiot.

because you believe a herd of incompetent drunks can overthrow a modern government with an army

Haha...It's the crowd mentality. They surround themselves with like-minded people and think the whole country/world is like them, when the opposite is true. Most of these folks have never left the US, and many have probably never traveled out of state.

Back