We are a CHRISTIAN Nation!

Sorry, that's about as comprehensive an answer as I've got.

I said I dont really know about people's decisions about casual sex. I dont know why women arent more responsible...I dont speak for all women. Just for their rights to do so for themselves.

Edit: I dont see them any more or less responsible than men and I also stand up for men's rights to speak for themselves.

And yet to many people want to claim that a women is responsible for her body and what happens; but they don't seem to have that same mindset, when it comes to women taking responsibility for becoming pregnant.
It's nothing more then a thinly veiled hypocrisy.

Hypocritical Righties only care about the fetus until it's born, then it and it's parents can go F*ck themselves and starve if they can't pay for food.

You always get it backwards, as usual....

You can starve it and kill it before its born......if you starve it after its born, you'll go to jail or worse.

Or course, NOBODY STARVES in this country if they want to eat....its free to every citizen that wants it and can't afford it....

And yet to many people want to claim that a women is responsible for her body and what happens; but they don't seem to have that same mindset, when it comes to women taking responsibility for becoming pregnant.
It's nothing more then a thinly veiled hypocrisy.

It's the same thing. I dont see your distinction.

Edit: are you claiming that having an abortion is not taking responsibility? Is adoption? If so, how is that 'responsibility' different?

It's the same thing. I dont see your distinction.

Edit: are you claiming that having an abortion is not taking responsibility? Is adoption? If so, how is that 'responsibility' different?

You keep willfully ignoring the part where why aren't women being personally responsible and not getting pregnant, so they don't "need" an abortion?

You keep willfully ignoring the part where why aren't women being personally responsible and not getting pregnant, so they don't "need" an abortion?

If they have options, and USE them, why is it irresponsible? To me, irresponsibility is having a kid you cant afford and needing to use taxpayer $$ to raise it.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding. Are you judging women as irresponsible for having casual sex?

If they have options, and USE them, why is it irresponsible? To me, irresponsibility is having a kid you cant afford and needing to use taxpayer $$ to raise it.

And you still keep dancing around the responsibility part of making sure they don't get pregnant in the first place.
Your solution if to buy car insurance, only after you have the accident.

And you still keep dancing around the responsibility part of making sure they don't get pregnant in the first place.
Your solution if to buy car insurance, only after you have the accident.

Why does it matter if they get pregnant? Pregnancy is not always unwanted or negative. (Car accidents are, to my knowledge, but hey...there are some screwed up people out there. Car accidents also do damage....isnt that implied?)

Why do people play sports when they know they can get hurt? More a likely comparison.

I'm not saying unintentional pregnancy is desireable...altho some people may be thrilled. I just dont understand why it's 'irresponsible' if the woman takes care of it in a responsible manner. Just like getting your leg repaired after breaking it skiing.

Just because you may not 'like' her options doesnt mean she is irresponsible.

Why does it matter if they get pregnant? Pregnancy is not always unwanted or negative. (Car accidents are, to my knowledge, but hey...there are some screwed up people out there. Car accidents also do damage....isnt that implied?)

Why do people play sports when they know they can get hurt? More a likely comparison.

I'm not saying unintentional pregnancy is desireable...altho some people may be thrilled. I just dont understand why it's 'irresponsible' if the woman takes care of it in a responsible manner. Just like getting your leg repaired after breaking it skiing.

Just because you may not 'like' her options doesnt mean she is irresponsible.

So you promote that women have no responsibility to be responsible.
Got it.

So you promote that women have no responsibility to be responsible.
Got it.

Is the skier responsible for breaking his or her leg? Only to the point of not engaging in the activity.

So again: do you believe that casual sex is irresponsible?

Back