We are a CHRISTIAN Nation!

No it doesn't...it says HONOUR your wives.

in the original greek there is no word that is translated as 'honor".....it is all one sentence with only one verb and literally reads "submit to one another, husbands do this by........., wives do this by........., children do this by........."....to pretend that they aren't all required to do the same thing ignores the sentence structure itself......

No it doesn't...it says HONOUR your wives.

1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

The WEAKER VESSEL...that doesn't sound anywhere near similar to women being commanded to refer to their husband as "lord".

not sure what translation you are quoting from....
Ephesians 5
21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body. 31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”[c] 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

No it doesnt. And why is that? Because it has no functioning consciousness.

And yet, you would put a fully functioning person's life and success in life in jeopardy for that?

I didn't say anything about putting anybody's life in jeopardy, I said that the third party involving the abortion doesn't have anyone acting as his / her defense attorney.

And you little goody shoes knows the difference between abortion and abortion on demand so stop trying to claim that all these abortions are medically necessary because they're not.

You mean factors like one being ALREADY born and the other not having yet achieved that condition?

actually yes.....you can take that into consideration when deciding the issue of risk to the mother's life........should you also use it in balancing the right to life against a right to avoid nine months of discomfort?.......

And you little goody shoes knows the difference between abortion and abortion on demand so stop trying to claim that all these abortions are medically necessary because they're not.

No, I dont. I know what 'spontaneous' abortion is. I guess there could be 'forced' abortion, but that also is a violation of a woman's rights.

So I dont understand the distinction between abortion and abortion on demand.

My position on it is that the decision and responsibility for sex goes to both. She cannot get pregnant alone, can she (despite childish attempts to distract with paranoid exceptions)

Sorreh.

But since women fought so hard to be seen as responsible persons, then why don't they take the responsibility and stop becoming pregnant if they don't want to be pregnant?
Unless you're saying that women can't be troubled with being responsible for themselves!!

Now add in that women want men to be equally responsible for the pregnancy; does this mean that they get a 50/50 say in the abortion?

Last edited:
No, I dont. I know what 'spontaneous' abortion is. I guess there could be 'forced' abortion, but that also is a violation of a woman's rights.

So I dont understand the distinction between abortion and abortion on demand.

Yes you do and stop your lying little goody.

This is about power, too much power for women and you know it. Removing the man from a decision on this simply gives all the power to the woman and there isn't a Jersey Shore in this place whom you call your Christian sisters who doesn't know the difference between both and that includes you.

AOD is the vital lifeline for the feminist movement because in the family relationship, the woman only is boss and the man is reduced to a bit player. So don't sit there and do your oh gosh act with this because you know exactly what I'm talking about. The abortion on demand power play makes a joke out of pro creation marriage and no man should ever get married in fact for this reason.

By the way, this also ties into lesbian marriages which is something else AOD creates. The man is no longer viable or an equal in the relationship and the man is nuts to marry in the first place under these conditions.

Back