We are a CHRISTIAN Nation!

Really? And you feel comfortable telling women that should just meh, take that insignificant risk? That is up to YOU?

If it was me and you insisted I take that risk and I didnt want to, I'd say: Fuck you.

they have already taken that insignificant risk when they got pregnant......whether they deliver that baby or kill it they have a nearly equal inconsequential risk of death......I didn't make anyone take that risk, whether you fuck me or not....

they have already taken that insignificant risk when they got pregnant......whether they deliver that baby or kill it they have a nearly equal inconsequential risk of death......I didn't make anyone take that risk, whether you fuck me or not....

Sure...but she has a CHOICE of which to take.

You just dont like one of her choices. Too bad. Again, it is THEIR life that the risks involve, not yours. Who are you, God?

Oh, ok. Then why is it ok to kill that unborn 'person' to save the life of the mother? Most (not all) pro-lifers feel that it's ok to do so in the case of rape or the save the life of the mother.

because you are balancing one person's right to life against another person's right to life.....that brings a lot of other factors into the equation......

because you are balancing one person's right to life against another person's right to life.....that brings a lot of other factors into the equation......

No, I'm not. Because it's not a person....*I* dont attach meaning where there is none.

Why do most other pro-lifers feel that it's ok to kill the unborn 'person' in the case of rape or to save the life of the 'born' person?

you do remember that the same passage says men should submit themselves to their wives, right......in fact its all one sentence and it only uses the verb "submit" once for both (and for children submitting to their parents)........if you're going to use a proof text, read it, fool!.....

No it doesn't...it says HONOUR your wives.

1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

The WEAKER VESSEL...that doesn't sound anywhere near similar to women being commanded to refer to their husband as "lord".

Well if He's that hands-on, then He can intercede on behalf of all those little unborn 'persons' himself, cant He?

Or you are failing Him in a big way, lol.

he doesn't want people to steal either.....some just insist on doing what THEY want instead of what HE wants......

Back