We are a CHRISTIAN Nation!

Yet you offered your hearsay as evidence in a discussion?

Heh, lost again. You asked why they didnt kill the baby to save the mother. You ASSUMED that was possible. Medically, there are plenty of reasons why it was not.

He he, you are a pathetic shell of a ...man, woman?

When it comes to the numbers getting pregnant and then opting for abortion, I would have to say yes.
If men were showing the same rate of irresponsibility, at something they were responsible for, the left would never stop complaining.

Why is it so difficult to make sure you don't get pregnant?

I have no idea. Is it difficult?

And since it takes a man to get a woman pregnant, I would say the level of responsibility is 50-50. He is able to request or use BC.

If you are concerned...if any male is concerned...you/he has total control over decision to have sex.

Sources please. And more than one from some hysterical pro-life site.

neither are significant.....CDC records 650 maternity related deaths and about 150 legal abortion related deaths (though California which has the majority of abortions does not report them to the CDC).....
http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/maternalinfanthealth/pregnancy-relatedmortality.htm

if you figure 150 deaths per a million abortions and 650 maternity deaths per how many million births it would seem it is safer to carry the child to term than it is to have an abortion

Last edited:
neither are significant.....CDC records 650 maternity related deaths and about 200 abortion related deaths (though California which has the majority of abortions does not report them to the CDC).....
http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/maternalinfanthealth/pregnancy-relatedmortality.htm

Really? And you feel comfortable telling women that should just meh, take that insignificant risk? That is up to YOU?

If it was me and you insisted I take that risk and I didnt want to, I'd say: Fuck you.

I have no idea. Is it difficult?

And since it takes a man to get a woman pregnant, I would say the level of responsibility is 50-50. He is able to request or use BC.

If you are concerned...if any male is concerned...you/he has total control over decision to have sex.

Wait just a minute.
You were presenting that it's the woman who needs to be in control of her body; but now you want to bring in a division of the woman's responsibility.
Men can't become pregnant, so why aren't women making sure they don't become pregnant and stop depending on men helping them make that decision?
The responsibility of men, can be for a different discussion.

Back