We can all agree on 1 thing!

oh man

Ok you hate me now because Im sticking with the facts.

bac I don't know if you understand how much women trash other women.

I know Darla was just playing with cowack

I know shes good people.

I just thought it needed to be said outloud.

I think she forgives me

Yes I was just playing with Cawacko, and yes I forgive you. I certainly have hips and breasts and a butt. 5'5, size 10, a double digiter as Top likes to call me! I am sure I am not everyone's type. Did you know that when Superfreak met me, he actually tried to get me into bed by looking at me, and apropos of nothing! said "I don't think you're fat Darla"! Oh it's true! So I know Desh, believe me, just because I'm not a size zero I am the target of some pity fuck attempt from Superfreak! All true! I meant no harm...well, other than to Cawacko. And he likes it! :)

I understand .. but she didn't trash women. She was joking with a friend .. and said that she has hips herself.

You mean women aren't allowed to joke with and/or have fun with/or about other women?

Men get to say whatever they want about other men .. you mean women can't?

Yeah, I am not hard on other women, that is for sure. No one could realistically accuse me of that, I am the opposite.

Yes I was just playing with Cawacko, and yes I forgive you. I certainly have hips and breasts and a butt. 5'5, size 10, a double digiter as Top likes to call me! I am sure I am not everyone's type. Did you know that when Superfreak met me, he actually tried to get me into bed by looking at me, and apropos of nothing! said "I don't think you're fat Darla"! Oh it's true! So I know Desh, believe me, just because I'm not a size zero I am the target of some pity fuck attempt from Superfreak! All true! I meant no harm...well, other than to Cawacko. And he likes it! :)

I am just going to go with WTF???

For the record, I have never met Darla... and if she was fat, I would certainly not lie to her... because lying is wrong.

because the people were LIED to is the only reason they approved.

I remember telling people that Sadam had nothing to do with 911 and they would not believe me.

IT WAS FACT

I didn't just believe you, I said the same thing.

and that is being built.

the recent defection of the former Syrian officials is about to unleash some big facts

Never forget if other presidents had the right to attack without the UN then so does Obama huh

So George Bush is your hero and you want Obama to be just like him?

Mission accomplished.

WarCrimesBushObama.jpg

This thing happened folks.

its real.

No one is lying about the deaths and who did it.

you all just want to stay in your political corners and refuse facts

Back