We can all agree on 1 thing!

Why did Ronny rayguns sell Sadam those weapons?

So do you care about children being gassed, or don't you?

Saddam gassed children, Assad gassed children (according to you).

Why do you only pretend to care when a Democrat infests the Oval Office?

Why, Desh?

why did ronny sell him the gas and then turn a blind eye when he gassed people with what ronny sold him?

why did it only make you mad decades later when you wanted his oil?

see how you can NOT have an adult conversation with the right in this country?

they don't care about reality they just want to stroke their own idiot egos instead

The irony is strong in this one...

YOda_900.jpg

The reality is the "evidence" is as shaky as it was with Iraq, but Desh supports action this time because the President wears the same political jersey and she is nothing if not a team player.

The last poll shows that even most Democrats are against this action, but Desh just can't deny Lord Obama anything.

damo how many times have I turned out to be correct when you people were hating on me?

None. I've never "hated" on you Desh, I have only pointed out your own hypocrisy. "You people" who are willing to support any action because of political party sicken me. I was against war in Iraq, for a while we agreed. But the jerseys changed color and Desh cannot abide even realistic criticism of "her" quarterback.

the Syrian government gassed its own people including women and children who had done nothing.

the Syrian government thanks you for your support

None. I've never "hated" on you Desh, I have only pointed out your own hypocrisy.

Damo this is the same fucking thing you guys did when Clinton tried to kill OBL.

Your side puts your failed ideas over this countries best interest

the Syrian government gassed its own people including women and children who had done nothing.

the Syrian government thanks you for your support

Even Obama has only "high probability" that it was Assad's government. In the US we don't convict on "high probability". What will you do if you find out that the gas was disbursed by the rebels?

The reality is the "evidence" is as shaky as it was with Iraq, but Desh supports action this time because the President wears the same political jersey and she is nothing if not a team player.

The last poll shows that even most Democrats are against this action, but Desh just can't deny Lord Obama anything.

I actually don't think the evidence is that shaky.

I'd support doing something if I thought that the "something" would make a difference or stop/stem what is happening. But that's where they're losing me - I just don't see what they are hoping to accomplish. The best explanation I've heard is that they want to "send a message."

It's not good enough. If you're going to involve our military, the definition has to be clear, the goals & objectives have to be specific.

So do you care about children being gassed, or don't you?

Saddam gassed children, Assad gassed children (according to you).

Why do you only pretend to care when a Democrat infests the Oval Office?

Why, Desh?

there is a little thing about timing, though, isn't there. Saddam gassed the kurds DECADES before we invaded.

Sort of like when your son spills the milk, and you wait until he's graduated from college and has kids of his own and THEN you spank him.

Damo this is the same fucking thing you guys did when Clinton tried to kill OBL.

Your side puts your failed ideas over this countries best interest

Utter nonsense, Clinton bombed a aspirin company to distract from his perjury. It isn't even close to the same thing. 91% of America is against action, but Desh can't stop herself from loving on killing her some brown people because Obama is a democrat. Your hypocrisy is showing, maybe you should zip up his pants and think with your brain.

I actually don't think the evidence is that shaky.

I'd support doing something if I thought that the "something" would make a difference or stop/stem what is happening. But that's where they're losing me - I just don't see what they are hoping to accomplish. The best explanation I've heard is that they want to "send a message."

It's not good enough. If you're going to involve our military, the definition has to be clear, the goals & objectives have to be specific.

Where the evidence is shaky is in the "who", Onceler.

There is also the problem of actual compelling interest. What would our goal be in "limited targeted attacks" and who is our "enemy"? What exactly will victory look like in Syria? How much will you still support it when Iran enters the fray and the "limited targeted attacks" become a war?

Utter nonsense, Clinton bombed a aspirin company to distract from his perjury. It isn't even close to the same thing. 91% of America is against action, but Desh can't stop herself from loving on killing her some brown people because Obama is a democrat. Your hypocrisy is showing, maybe you should zip up his pants and think with your brain.

Source for the bold? Haven't seen that particular poll.

The reality is the "evidence" is as shaky as it was with Iraq, but Desh supports action this time because the President wears the same political jersey and she is nothing if not a team player. The last poll shows that even most Democrats are against this action, but Desh just can't deny Lord Obama anything.

You will address the Mighty One as The Warlord Obama, prole.

h486B3435

Back