We need to do a few things like China

Those are the best conspiracy theories, those that seem close but no cigar.
Sure. The Kennedy assassination really was bizarre: there were lots of details which, on the surface, seemed implausible at best. Add to that the fact that the militarists were severely pissed with JFK for actually learning from history and, well, a conspiracy theory was born. Or take FEMA. FEMA is sincerely f*cked up: it should probably be called the Federal Uncontrolled Bullshit About Rapine bureau. It's easy to see it as some sinister Evil Force out there.

AssCap and the other X-Files wannabes are, of course, correct that these events have causes. They're ridiculously simple minded about what those forces are and how they work, however. They're too wrapped up in people's intent and motives. They want to find Evildoers and Bad Guys . . . and so, naturally, they do.

Sure. The Kennedy assassination really was bizarre: there were lots of details which, on the surface, seemed implausible at best. Add to that the fact that the militarists were severely pissed with JFK for actually learning from history and, well, a conspiracy theory was born. Or take FEMA. FEMA is sincerely f*cked up: it should probably be called the Federal Uncontrolled Bullshit About Rapine bureau. It's easy to see it as some sinister Evil Force out there.

AssCap and the other X-Files wannabes are, of course, correct that these events have causes. They're ridiculously simple minded about what those forces are and how they work, however. They're too wrapped up in people's intent and motives. They want to find Evildoers and Bad Guys . . . and so, naturally, they do.

So you agree, yet choose to slime and villify and name call people who actually discuss the truth. IS it because you know these people are in line with your view on humanity, the belief that humanity needs to be controlled, and contained by a class of self promoted elitists unconstrained by "conventional morality"?

So you agree, yet choose to slime and villify and name call people who actually discuss the truth. IS it because you know these people are in line with your view on humanity, the belief that humanity needs to be controlled, and contained by a class of self promoted elitists unconstrained by "conventional morality"?
ButtPlug, not only does humanity not "need to be controlled" but any attempt to do so on a large scale or for long periods is likely doomed to fail. Humanity is far too ornery for that. It's a survival thing.

The truth is that the behavior of human beings in large groups really is predictable. It's not perfectly so but people get better at it every day. Pretending that it's not true is simple stupidity. Hell, it's suicidal, as far as I'm concerned. That's because where behavior can be predicted it can be controlled, to a certain extent.

You and your kind are dangerous because you're obsessed with comic book villains. That does two very bad things: (1) it makes every genuinely educated person concerned with the same phenomena look silly by association and (2) it distracts people from the real problems.

So, no, I have no patience for your New World Order posturing.

ButtPlug, not only does humanity not "need to be controlled" but any attempt to do so on a large scale or for long periods is likely doomed to fail.
Yes. Well. The Elite are trying anyway.
Humanity is far too ornery for that. It's a survival thing.
yet even you believe that orneriness is an impediment to progress and that individuals should be destroyed for their atomism.
The truth is that the behavior of human beings in large groups really is predictable. It's not perfectly so but people get better at it every day. Pretending that it's not true is simple stupidity. Hell, it's suicidal, as far as I'm concerned. That's because where behavior can be predicted it can be controlled, to a certain extent.
Right. And the elite are attempting to use this basic fact to implement their agenda of power and control. this knowledge could be used to help and care for humanity, instead of subjugate and destroy it, in the name of environmentalism and "overpopulation". These are brainwash mechanisms to convince people the horror of genocide is good.
You and your kind are dangerous because you're obsessed with comic book villains. That does two very bad things: (1) it makes every genuinely educated person concerned with the same phenomena look silly by association and (2) it distracts people from the real problems.

So, no, I have no patience for your New World Order posturing.

There's no posturing. The families listed in my illuminati families thread are real, and do have the power the article asserts. Just get educated and remove your blinders.

Yes. Well. The Elite are trying anyway.

yet even you believe that orneriness is an impediment to progress and that individuals should be destroyed for their atomism.
Atomism has nothing to do with individualism. Atomism is just ignorance: a quaint notion debunked by the end of the 19th century. Individualism is something else.

Actually, "individualism" is a poor word for it. Say, rather, "diversity." For indeed, that's what diversity really means.
Right. And the elite are attempting to use this basic fact to implement their agenda of power and control.
Curses! You're onto my evil plan!

What agenda might that be? My "agenda" is to get people to accept the notion that we -- each and every one of us, to varying degrees -- really can be influenced without our awareness or permission. Our very desires can be manipulated, and are on a regular basis. Propoganda and marketing really work, and those really are two words for the same thing.

We need to get this power out in the open and hold people accountable for its use. Denying that it exists is pointless posturing.
this knowledge could be used to help and care for humanity, instead of subjugate and destroy it, in the name of environmentalism and "overpopulation". These are brainwash mechanisms to convince people the horror of genocide is good.
Genocide? You're the genocidal elitist, not me. You're the one who wants to kill off most of the human race, just so you and your elitist kind don't have to change the way you live.

Look, you lazy, worthless piece of free-marketer crap, you are either going to have to moderate your consumer lifestyle somewhat or you're going to kill hundreds of millions of people. Yeah, I know: your kind believe that those millions are inferior and should just die anyway.
There's no posturing. The families listed in my illuminati families thread are real, and do have the power the article asserts. Just get educated and remove your blinders.
Kid, I was better educated than you are now before you were born.

You and your kind are killers. Someday, you may even admit to yourself.

You are follower. You're not an individualist. You are brainwashed sellout with a malicious streak.

This gem from asshatloser. These are the words of and underemployed low paid liberal arts major from a shitty junior college.
Barely able to frame a sentence better than a h.s. kid and taught by anti-establishment freaks riding the same crybaby bus "it's someone else's fault for my shitty plight. Internationa facist = business people.
LOFL
thanks for the comedy asshat your are always funny:pke:

You are follower. You're not an individualist. You are brainwashed sellout with a malicious streak.

This gem from asshatloser. These are the words of and underemployed low paid liberal arts major from a shitty junior college.
Barely able to frame a sentence better than a h.s. kid and taught by anti-establishment freaks riding the same crybaby bus "it's someone else's fault for my shitty plight. Internationa facist = business people.
LOFL
thanks for the comedy asshat your are always funny:pke:

Actually, I make about 40$/ hr as a lowly computer programmer, doing a job a monkey could do.

you're always a little elitist scumbag who's confused immorality and fascism with innovation and success.

Atomism has nothing to do with individualism. Atomism is just ignorance: a quaint notion debunked by the end of the 19th century. Individualism is something else.

Actually, "individualism" is a poor word for it. Say, rather, "diversity." For indeed, that's what diversity really means.

Curses! You're onto my evil plan!

What agenda might that be? My "agenda" is to get people to accept the notion that we -- each and every one of us, to varying degrees -- really can be influenced without our awareness or permission. Our very desires can be manipulated, and are on a regular basis. Propoganda and marketing really work, and those really are two words for the same thing.

We need to get this power out in the open and hold people accountable for its use. Denying that it exists is pointless posturing.

Genocide? You're the genocidal elitist, not me. You're the one who wants to kill off most of the human race, just so you and your elitist kind don't have to change the way you live.

Look, you lazy, worthless piece of free-marketer crap, you are either going to have to moderate your consumer lifestyle somewhat or you're going to kill hundreds of millions of people. Yeah, I know: your kind believe that those millions are inferior and should just die anyway. Kid, I was better educated than you are now before you were born.

You and your kind are killers. Someday, you may even admit to yourself.

I'm not denying the influence exerted upon us. You seem to think global governance is immune from corruption, and that global governance is some kind of panacea. That's your own idiocy.

I'm not a "free marketeer" in the modern sense of the word. I believe business should be constrained morally and that the welfare of workers is part of the equation. That doesn't mean Im a totalitarian anti-human commie nihilist like you.

You call me a killer, yet you're the one who hates humanity and believes in the lies of environmentalism which you will use to commit slow genocide against select populations.

Environmentalism is just an excuse for genocide.

Last edited:
On the other hand...LOL

AHZ, you are really out there. What in hell are you talking about, commit slow genocide against select poulations?

On the other hand...LOL

AHZ, you are really out there. What in hell are you talking about, commit slow genocide against select poulations?

They will regulate the economy and force it to contract, but only for certain regions. The west, for example. For instance the european elitists wanted the west to sign on and leave china out, despite china's much more egregious record of pollution.

Ornot is a totalitarian scumbag, so is topspin.

This why the new world order is so insidious. These two go around thinking they're opposites, but they're the same.

I'll tell you, if I had to pick between Top's world vision, your world vision, and Ornot's, I'm going with Ornot.

I think both you and Top are dangerous, or would be, if either of you had any legislative power.

I'll tell you, if I had to pick between Top's world vision, your world vision, and Ornot's, I'm going with Ornot.

I think both you and Top are dangerous, or would be, if either of you had any legislative power.

What is my world vision?
In your view?

You think corporations will have no power in the new global governance structure? IT will be just as corrupt as any current national government, perhaps moreso.

Hey, I'm dangerous too! :(

AHZ's just read one too many comic books, alas. Well, okay: maybe a few thousand too many.

What is my world vision?
In your view?

You think corporations will have no power in the new global governance structure? IT will be just as corrupt as any current national government, perhaps moreso.
Yeah, but what's the alternative, boyo? Trying to stave off the future by clinging to every shred of national sovereignty simply plays into the corporations' hands. You and yours are doing their bidding, all unknowing. That's because you insist on clinging to antiquated, romantic notions that have no basis in reality. Whilst you're playing with yourselves, they're moving on to bigger and better things.

It's world government or effective slavery. There are no other options.

WTF are you talking about you ignorant toad? You magically believe a global government won't be corrupt. That's incredibly moronic and naive.
Did I ever say it wouldn't be corrupt? I'm just saying it's better than your alternative. Than any realistic alternative.

A corrupt government is, in many ways, better than a corrupt multi-national corporation. That's because a corrupt government is more accountable and more transparent . . . even if that's like saying the flu is better than the clap.

Yeah, but what's the alternative, boyo? Trying to stave off the future by clinging to every shred of national sovereignty simply plays into the corporations' hands. You and yours are doing their bidding, all unknowing. That's because you insist on clinging to antiquated, romantic notions that have no basis in reality. Whilst you're playing with yourselves, they're moving on to bigger and better things.

It's world government or effective slavery. There are no other options.
The alternative is NOT creating a new world order. Duh. Nations operating independantly and forming short or long term alliances on an issue by issue basis, with the welfare of their people in mind is working quite effectively.

Undoing national laws is how the multinational corporations are INCREASING their own power. WHy do you think topspin's on your side, idiot? That's the truth of the matter.

Last edited:
Back