We will not forget

A sign of dementia is repeating the same thing over and over again..
As Byrd's KKK West Nazi Germany Virginia churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists demogoguery........

Why the fuck would you attack deaf people? What an asshat.
I don't attack deaf people. I attack AProudLefty; he deserves it.

However, I can tell that you aren't familiar with deafness. Everything I wrote was accurate commentary, but you thought it was an attack. If I were to say that paralytics will unfortunately never be able to enjoy dancing a waltz, you'd think that was an attack on paralytics.

Your undereducation is your problem. You did it to yourself.

However, I can tell that you aren't familiar with deafness. Everything I wrote was accurate commentary, but you thought it was an attack. If I were to say that paralytics will unfortunately never be able to enjoy dancing a waltz, you'd think that was an attack on paralytics.

^Bullying of the worst kind.

You did then tried to cover it up. It's alright I didn't expect any less from the likes of your kind.

Back