We will not forget

What the fuck is your bigoted problem with deaf people? Stick it up your ass where it belongs.
Does AProudLefty have you bent over furniture while pounding your colon until you agree to defend him? Feel free to squeal some more. You are certainly welcome to jump into our conversation and squeal to your little hearts' content.

Does AProudLefty have you bent over furniture while pounding your colon until you agree to defend him? Feel free to squeal some more. You are certainly welcome to jump into our conversation and squeal to your little hearts' content.
Excuse you? You equate agreeing with someone online with bending over for them to pound you on the furniture? Look man, I knew you were a mental case before but damn way to confirm it. Get some help, before you hurt yourself.

Excuse you? You equate agreeing with ...
Nope. I equate your need to jump into our conversation with you being anally coerced. Perhaps you're really just in it for the sodomy. Only you know.

Whatever your reason, you decided to wedge yourself in, looking for me to ream you as well.

OK, fine. Bend over.

Nope. I equate your need to jump into our conversation with you being anally coerced. Perhaps you're really just in it for the sodomy. Only you know.

Whatever your reason, you decided to wedge yourself in, looking for me to ream you as well.

OK, fine. Bend over.
Ghey.

Very sad. I feel sorry for you.
You're the deaf one who got cheated out of an education. You know that you are milking everyone's sympathies, to the point that NakedHunterBiden lines up in the twerking position for you.

The undereducated never had it so good.

OK, fine. Bend over.
WTF? You are seriously one delusional incel that's for sure.

Back