Well

Latest news is that the carpark has re-opened, so it looks like they've got the fella down..

Hopefully they'll be filling him with lithium and hot cups of tea as we speak...

Nothing like a bit of drama to perk up a boring day at the oriface....

Oh good, that's a good outcome.

I think Darla could have done without her drama....

Very embarrassing usc. Now everyone here knows I'm a total freak about elevators. The word passed all over the building about the crying girl taken out of the elevator.

I practically made out with one of the maintanence guys who got me out. I may have promised him I would later, it's all foggy. lol. I'm a total freak. But we all have our thing, right? Maybe it's not elevators, maybe it's snakes, whatever.

Lithium takes too long, they'll give him halidol first.

Well, as long as they keep him away from heights...

The guy must be knackered, it's been slamming it down with rain all day and he wasn't wearing a coat...

Cup of tea will sort him out. According to my gran, a cup of tea can solve anything from serious illnesses to a broken heart....

Lithium takes too long, they'll give him halidol first.

Well, as long as they keep him away from heights...

The guy must be knackered, it's been slamming it down with rain all day and he wasn't wearing a coat...

Cup of tea will sort him out. According to my gran, a cup of tea can solve anything from serious illnesses to a broken heart....
Yeah, here it would be Hot Cocoa... and Chicken Noodle Soup.

Very embarrassing usc. Now everyone here knows I'm a total freak about elevators. The word passed all over the building about the crying girl taken out of the elevator.

I practically made out with one of the maintanence guys who got me out. I may have promised him I would later, it's all foggy. lol. I'm a total freak. But we all have our thing, right? Maybe it's not elevators, maybe it's snakes, whatever.

Mate, getting stuck in a lift would shake anyone up, and I doubt anyone in your office could use it against you...

In fact you could kick the arse out of this, days off, sympathy, lots of cuppas from your workmates.

Its also a good icebreaker for chatting to the good looking bloke in the office... lol [/B]

Last edited:

One of the things I like about you. Honest and open.
Don't worry about it we all do have our problems.

Mate, getting stuck in a lift would shake anyone up, and I doubt anyone in your office could use it against you...

In fact you could kick the arse out of this, days off, sympathy, lots of cups from your workmates.

Its also a good icebreaker for chatting to the good looking bloke in the office... lol [/B]

LOL. Listen, one of the maintenance guys is hot. And it's always nicer to be rescued by someone who is hot than someone who is not, though, I specify, at that point I didn't care if billybob the stinky redneck opened those doors.

LOL. Listen, one of the maintenance guys is hot. And it's always nicer to be rescued by someone who is hot than someone who is not, though, I specify, at that point I didn't care if billybob the stinky redneck opened those doors.
Whooooeeeee! I'm moving to New York to wait near elevators!

Knock that shit off. The guy I was referring to is black. He's so damned gorgeous my knees get week whenever I run into him.

Why do you say things like that to me, to provoke the reaction you know you are going to get?

So you were talking about the black guy when you said billy bob the redneck? Stinky redneck?

Is that like saying stinky nigger?

Last edited:
My worst phobia just played itself out. We are having really severe storms here, and the power went out at work, and I, was in the elevator, alone. And it stopped, and it was pitch black. Then the lights went back on it, but it was still stuck. By the time the maintenence men came, whom, by the way, I actually kissed, I was sitting on the floor rocking back and forth and just saying over and over "oh no oh no oh no".

I am going to go have a drink, totally seriously, my boss feels bad that she was the one who asked me to come up, and doesn't care if I leave for a while, so I will see you guys later!

At least there wasn't a creepy guy in there whenever it stopped.

Back