WEREWOLF: PROLE LOUNGE AND TROLL GRAVE!

He convinced me, plus Darla was avoiding him, another clue. Their exchanges are usually hilarious. The feminist and the conservative man. It could be a series.

LOL Oh man I really had to walk a tightrope with superfreak. Not only did I not want to talk to him too much, i wanted to leave little clues, that after my possible lynching, would make it look like SF was a second wolf. That's why I was so "sure" he was a villager. Christie was the only one who picked up on that. The way I got around SF picking up on it was by appealing to his male ego without him realizing it. By saying he was the poster whose posts had been the most informative and helpful to me.

And that's how he totally missed what I did but christie didn't. LOL

It had far more potential gain too. It would have forced the wolves out of cover and would have provided more valuable information and it would have increased the odds of killing an active wolf. It had a far greater "Best Case Sencario" consequences. Don't you see this or no? If wolves were equal to villagers you're argument would be valid but wolve have a 3 to 1 value over villagers.

With out the Mod Kill rule though you'd be absolutely correct. Lynching Granule would have been the only way to go.

no mott, you are wrong. but i don't have the energy to argue with you

:derpmott:

Though nabbing our Seer on the first round was a tremendous stroke of luck for the wolves. Considering who the Vigilante was the village was pretty much doomed from that point. I'm looking forward to their reasoning behind lynching Dung?

it wasn't luck. we strongly suspected he was the seer given his odd posts. he gave himself away.

I'm pissed to see Mott here lecturing to us about the game. SF is going to blow a gasket when he sees it. So, Mott, shut the fuck up, and walk the fuck away. You are the worst player to ever not attempt to play this game.

Darla, I wouldn't judge SF badly, as he was easily the most competent Villager we had (once Dung died, especially). I don't consider myself a great player, but I can always count on being better than Mott, and more confident than some of the newer players. The way some people played (USF) actually made me look pretty decent.

Unfortunately, I never was able to convince anyone of Yurt, and gave up on him. I also might have turned the tables and switched from Christie to you, but you did a great job of using Rana as a wedge between you two, preventing me from ever doing that. Brilliant strategy on your part.

That's pretty much it. Hopefully we can play a round with no inactive players in the future.

Oh, yeah, and fuck you, Watermark.

I did my accusation; because it allowed me to point the finger at three people, at the same time.
I wanted to see what reactions I got and it worked.
On Day 2 I couild see what Darla was doing; because she might be an idiot, but she's not as stupid as she was acting. :)

What I was laughing at, the entire time, is when anyone else made an accusation, is was for the purpose of generrating a response; but when I made an accusation, is was for personal reasons.

I sat back and laughed my ass off, watching Darla play you all and it was even funnier; because it started to look like some of you didn't want to hold to the fact that any of the women could be wolves, in case it made you appear to be a sexist.
Oh, I saw the "accusations" and then the almost immediate back pedaling and explanations.

I actually had more fun watching, then I did playing. :)

I think I have a good solution for the vigilante next time.

A day vigilante, but shoots via private message to the mod.

So you get the ability to daykill, remove a player from the board, but you don't get the power of clearing yourself. Which is probably a pretty decent/fun balance

I would put in that a night kill, by the vigilante, should be secret; ie: the hunter was hidden and couldn't be seen.
Just like we can't see who the wolves are, when they make a kill.

LOL Oh man I really had to walk a tightrope with superfreak. Not only did I not want to talk to him too much, i wanted to leave little clues, that after my possible lynching, would make it look like SF was a second wolf. That's why I was so "sure" he was a villager. Christie was the only one who picked up on that. The way I got around SF picking up on it was by appealing to his male ego without him realizing it. By saying he was the poster whose posts had been the most informative and helpful to me.

And that's how he totally missed what I did but christie didn't. LOL

"The way I got around SF picking up on it was by appealing to his male ego without him realizing it."

:rofl:

btw I would have 100% modkilled watermark even if village nabbed a wolf.

Yeah it's a shitty situation, but it wouldn't be fair to the wolves just to give a random villager a pass. It's honestly not fair to anyone.

And yes the the spirit of the rule is to keep people active and get them on record with the most important thing in this game, but not modkilling in this situation would open up the ability for wolves to not put their vote down and then go "ohhh I was just checking my email, damnit!"

If I start making excuses for one person, everyone would freak the fuck out why I let one person have a pass and not the other, etc.

I'm pretty proud of my strict modding this game. Got everyone active and in the mix, and as predicted, I knew everyone had the opportunity to cast a fucking 5 second vote and not bitch out. :)
I think you did a great job of modding. Inactive and non-voting players really disadvantage which ever team they are on.

Back