WEREWOLF: PROLE LOUNGE AND TROLL GRAVE!

I would put in that a night kill, by the vigilante, should be secret; ie: the hunter was hidden and couldn't be seen.
Just like we can't see who the wolves are, when they make a kill.

Actually this is what I would do, I said so in the opening rules too. Typically the village wouldn't know which was the wolves kill and which was the vigilante kill.

But because billy was killed the same night, everyone knew which kill was which, so that's why I just said the vigilante killed mott, rather than leaving it general and ambiguous.

Actually this is what I would do, I said so in the opening rules too. Typically the village wouldn't know which was the wolves kill and which was the vigilante kill.

But because billy was killed the same night, everyone knew which kill was which, so that's why I just said the vigilante killed mott, rather than leaving it general and ambiguous.

I also think that the vigilante should be able to have a shot, every night; or else make the wolf extra powers a one time also.

I also think that the vigilante should be able to have a shot, every night; or else make the wolf extra powers a one time also.

there are many variations of the vigilante. some are 2shots, 3shots, unlimited, etc. Personally in a small roster I think it's best not to give the vigilante the power for more than one shot. Gives insane power to the village.

I did my accusation; because it allowed me to point the finger at three people, at the same time.
I wanted to see what reactions I got and it worked.
On Day 2 I couild see what Darla was doing; because she might be an idiot, but she's not as stupid as she was acting. :)

What I was laughing at, the entire time, is when anyone else made an accusation, is was for the purpose of generrating a response; but when I made an accusation, is was for personal reasons.

I sat back and laughed my ass off, watching Darla play you all and it was even funnier; because it started to look like some of you didn't want to hold to the fact that any of the women could be wolves, in case it made you appear to be a sexist.
Oh, I saw the "accusations" and then the almost immediate back pedaling and explanations.

I actually had more fun watching, then I did playing. :)

Yeah, you just sucked this round, no excuses.

Just to be clear; we swept and we never used one power.

All this talk about powers! I don't think you guys realize just how bad you suck. go back and look at the first day and check out Billy and Mott tag teaming christie like two big idiots over something she never said. Billy was incredibly confrontational and belligerent. Quick to make assumptions and case suspicion on people. You have no idea how easy that made it for me to get Christie lynched eventually.

You all need to go back read the thread from the start. If you want to learn something.

there are many variations of the vigilante. some are 2shots, 3shots, unlimited, etc. Personally in a small roster I think it's best not to give the vigilante the power for more than one shot. Gives insane power to the village.

And allowing the wolves to have unlimited blocks, etc, gives them an unbalance of power also; seeing as how they know who the villagers are, but the villagers don't know who the wolves are.

Only to those who have narrow minds and can't keep their feelings out of stupid game.
Mott and I were laughing our asses off, in PM's, after he was dead.
USF is right there. Some people take this game way to serious. It's supposed to be fun. Hell getting wacked and seeing the havok that ensues is often more hillareous then still being in the game. I mean good, bad or indifferent Billy the Vigilante was epic (Though not legend like 3D the Vigilante) and the fall out was hillarous and thus Billy did more to make this round fun then anyone else. :)

USF is right there. Some people take this game way to serious. It's supposed to be fun. Hell getting wacked and seeing the havok that ensues is often more hillareous then still being in the game. I mean good, bad or indifferent Billy the Vigilante was epic (Though not legend like 3D the Vigilante) and the fall out was hillarous and thus Billy did more to make this round fun then anyone else. :)

Thanks Mott. :good4u:

And allowing the wolves to have unlimited blocks, etc, gives them an unbalance of power also; seeing as how they know who the villagers are, but the villagers don't know who the wolves are.

well, no. For starters, you cannot roleblock the same person in back to back nights. Secondly, and I explained this before, most of the time those powers aren't realized, as most of the time when you block someone, it's going to have no effect, as you will likely be just blocking a vanilla villager.

A unlimited shot vigilante on the other hand, is much different. They can wait till a seer outs a wolf or 2, and with each shot it's like an extra day for the village. Village wouldn't even have to lynch the wolves, just have the vigilante kill them one at a time. It would be waaaay way wayyy too much power for the village to have an unlimited vigilante. At least with such a small roster.

I agree on the fun angle. People need to not take things personally and not hate on other people in the game, etc.

That said, we have a lot of competitive people here though, it's why everyone is always drawn to politics and dragging their faces over shards of glass. So it's too be expected.

well, no. For starters, you cannot roleblock the same person in back to back nights. Secondly, and I explained this before, most of the time those powers aren't realized, as most of the time when you block someone, it's going to have no effect, as you will likely be just blocking a vanilla villager.

A unlimited shot vigilante on the other hand, is much different. They can wait till a seer outs a wolf or 2, and with each shot it's like an extra day for the village. Village wouldn't even have to lynch the wolves, just have the vigilante kill them one at a time. It would be waaaay way wayyy too much power for the village to have an unlimited vigilante. At least with such a small roster.
An Unlimited Shot Vigilante? Hell 3D and Billy did enough damage with one shot! Jesus Katty Christ. With these Younguns around that would be like giving a machine gun to a monkey!

Unless the vigilante has someway of knowing who the wolves are, he's as much a threat to the villagers as he is to the wolves
The village runs as much of a chance as the wolves do, of having the vigilante wiping them out

Back