*** WEREWOLF SIGN UP!!!***

I will not play and will leave.

when you guys play this the board goes dead

the board goes dead because everybody else on the board is playing the game and loves it and is having a blast.

maybe instead of looking in through the outside you should join the rest of us and have fun.

p.s. still unconfirmed if I am playing.

the board goes dead because everybody else on the board is playing the game and loves it and is having a blast.

maybe instead of looking in through the outside you should join the rest of us and have fun.

p.s. still unconfirmed if I am playing.

You will play and you will like it.

I suck ass at deception.

why is that game so fun for you?

well the game isn't just about deception. 70% of the time you are not deceiving, but trying to uncover the deceivers.

I and others like it because it has a lot of overlap with what we do on JPP everyday

1) there is lots of argument and debate
2) there is strategy and tactics
3) there is collaboration with others to get to the truth
4) you need to be very analytical and thoughtful
5) you need to be observant of others arguments, and be able to see if the story their telling is a consistent one

It's a giant puzzle desh. You should really give it an honest go. I think if you tried it you would like it. Almost everyone that thought they would hate it before playing has ended up loving it afterward.

I am not and never have been a game person.

I prefer my efforts mean something in the end

and that's totally cool, but just remember that most of the people on here, from all political persuations, really like the game, it's fun to unwind and not take things so seriously now and then. There is no need to be sour grapes about it, it's just something the vast majority of the board enjoys playing. I think you would like it to, and you always have an open invite to give it a go. I know a lot of people would enjoy you playing. Imagine being on a wolf team with darla and rana and chewing us conservatives up.

you will decide to play or not.

I was just saying I will leave if you do.

its not a threat its just a headup.

I have every time its played

you will decide to play or not.

I was just saying I will leave if you do.

its not a threat its just a headup.

I have every time its played

i understand desh. Games only last a few days so we'll welcome you back when the game is over.

it's usually better to start the game late in the week because you dont want it to go into the end game over the weekend when everyone is busy.

it's usually better to start the game late in the week because you dont want it to go into the end game over the weekend when everyone is busy.

Honestly I'd like to start on the weekend, so day one can go a long time and we can get a lot of expository dialogue and so the new players can spend more time getting acclimated.

It's been 24 hours since I sent invites out. You proles better reasses the values of your lives if you're considering saying no.

It's been 24 hours since I sent invites out. You proles better reasses the values of your lives if you're considering saying no.

Two things:

-You did this way too soon after the verdict because the filth that has been spewed here was so vile that most are not yet over it. Including me.

-It's stupid to do werewolf during the summer. People are much busier during the summer, plus, vacations.

Back