*** WEREWOLF SIGN UP!!!***

I have top give you guys the props though.

Using a game to create an atmosphere of family with people you then turn around and USE any good feeling they have for you to disharm their poltical points is pretty sharp.

just slimey as hell

I have to give you props Damo .

any other right leaning site would have banned me for this outing of the game

DIVIDE? YOU HAVE SEWN DIVISION OVER WEREWOLF!! NOW I'LL BE LUCKY TO GET PROLES LIKE MOTT TO PLAY!!! FUCK YOU DESH!!!! FUCK YOU AND ALL OF YOUR HATEFUL RACISM!!!! RACISTS ARE EVIL PEOPLE, AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!!!!!

dude cram your game sideways.

pretending to be people friends just so you can play head games with them later is dishonesty.

Also, Desh, this is a game where we attempt to kill each other. I don't think that requires us to pretend being friends. I once played on a wolfpack with Damn Southerner, and we continued to snipe at each other the whole game. Unfortunately, I blew my cover with the third wolf, who I am actually friends with. So, you see, being friends is actually a liability in this game...

Also, Desh, this is a game where we attempt to kill each other. I don't think that requires us to pretend being friends. I once played on a wolfpack with Damn Southerner, and we continued to snipe at each other the whole game. Unfortunately, I blew my cover with the third wolf, who I am actually friends with. So, you see, being friends is actually a liability in this game...

Sometimes. I actually used it to my advantage big time when I was a wolf. But yeah, you're right, sometimes it is.

Its a way to test how you react in situations.

its a regrouping so you don't just think of yourself as on one side of the isle.

I almost played ( even though I hate games) just because of the idea of allowing people to feel more friendly.

here recently I figured out that some here are using it to avoid the real issues

Back