*** WEREWOLF SIGN UP!!!***

I'm going to have to rescind my sign up for this. I feel that it's being used to gloss over the bad feelings after Zimmerman. And the problem is that this board is going through a racist period that is vile and filthy, brought on by all of the racism that was spoken here during the Zimmerman trial. I'm disgusted by the filth being posted here every day, and right now in that thread about black women.

I'm out. Next time, when it's for fun. Not when it's to spray perfume on a pig.

I'm going to have to rescind my sign up for this. I feel that it's being used to gloss over the bad feelings after Zimmerman. And the problem is that this board is going through a racist period that is vile and filthy, brought on by all of the racism that was spoken here during the Zimmerman trial. I'm disgusted by the filth being posted here every day, and right now in that thread about black women.

Apparently I have missed a lot over the weekend. You proles should try doing other things on the weekend.

As for WW... I am in.

The bulk of the racism is coming from your side. You are too blind to see it

the board goes dead because everybody else on the board is playing the game and loves it and is having a blast.

maybe instead of looking in through the outside you should join the rest of us and have fun.

p.s. still unconfirmed if I am playing.
I'm out if you're not playing.

I am the one that has been agitating for this game for literally a year.

I got Billy to agree before Desh started shouting "fuck you" at everyone.

I opposed the Zimmermann verdict and all of the people who have been taunting and sporting Zimmermann mugshot

I did offer this suggestion to Grind thinking he would have more time with the trial over and no one left to fawn over.

So, take it or leave it. I love this fucking game!!

I opposed the Zimmermann verdict and all of the people who have been taunting and sporting Zimmermann mugshot

I did offer this suggestion to Grind thinking he would have more time with the trial over and no one left to fawn over.

Sorry then. I do know you have been trying to have a game for a long time and that you have been a decent person on Martin. Maybe I need to take a few days off of here. I'm so grossed out by so many. I think some should have thought about the fact that what is seen can't be unseen.

Sorry then. I do know you have been trying to have a game for a long time and that you have been a decent person on Martin. Maybe I need to take a few days off of here. I'm so grossed out by so many. I think some should have thought about the fact that what is seen can't be unseen.

yes, you should have thought of that.

I simply don't have the time to properly participate in the game. I'm sorry, but this time I have to be out.

3D's right (yes...I said it!). Fuck Grind. I'm playing!!

Back