‘We’ve all broken the Ten Commandments’: Evangelical Christians on why they’re still backing Trump

Morally bankrupt people​

The so called good Christian governor of Louisiana would rather see kids not eat than allow the Biden Administration and the federal government help .
It’s typical of the MAGA GOP as they blame Biden for failed policies as they reject or vote against bills to help their constituents in their states . These F’ing people are going straight to hell .

morally-bankrupt-people-v0-t4tpwerrod8d1.jpeg

Morally bankrupt people​

The so called good Christian governor of Louisiana would rather see kids not eat than allow the Biden Administration and the federal government help .
It’s typical of the MAGA GOP as they blame Biden for failed policies as they reject or vote against bills to help their constituents in their states . These F’ing people are going straight to hell .

morally-bankrupt-people-v0-t4tpwerrod8d1.jpeg
I wonder.....were you stupid enough to believe there are 600,000 children in LA who aren't able to eat?......

Is troll posts are troll posts... Especially when they are meant to promote the forum...lol... Nothing more... And not a thing wrong With pointing that out and replying to them... We love JPP...
I'll pray for you.

‘We’ve all broken the Ten Commandments’: Evangelical Christians on why they’re still backing Trump​

‘I’m not voting for a pastor. I’m voting for someone that leads the country,’ conservative Christians tell Bel Trew at the Road to Majority conference in Washington, DC​

In the audience, attendees acknowledged that Trump has been criticised for breaking commandments; there are the accusations that he committed adultery with Stormy Daniels and others, as well as his felony convictions in New York. But no one is perfect, they said. “We’ve all broken the Ten Commandments, haven’t we? All of us need Jesus,” said Frank Collins, 69, a pastor who drove eight hours from Detroit with his 19-year-old son to hear the president speak.​

“We’re not looking for a perfect person, but we’re looking for a person who has a heart for the American people and a heart for God. This is the man of the day. This is the man of the hour. And we’re praying.”​

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

They do not give a shit about the 10 commandments, unless they can use them to condemn someone they do not like.

Pro-life, until the moment they are born then fuck dem kids!
since I have already mentioned I have two adopted kids I will take this opportunity to point out that you are once more lying out of your ass......we both know you are also lying about 600k kids in LA being unable to eat.......

Reactions: TOP
since I have already mentioned I have two adopted kids I will take this opportunity to point out that you are once more lying out of your ass......we both know you are also lying about 600k kids in LA being unable to eat.......

Lawmakers outraged at Landry's decision to reject millions of dollars to feed children​

Back