What can we do about disability and welfare fraud?

Dixie is just being a meanie. :( They couldn't even get a couple of joints and pik-nik lunch for $20.00.

If all you're going to do, is make a smartass comment abouit a poster; at least get the poster right.

The comment was posted by Rocketman, who brought it over from another cite.

Everything paid for? If the spouse makes another $12k, their annual income is $33,756. That is hardlly living in the lap of luxury. So your statement of "Many of them live better than their working counterparts riding motorycles, going fishing, it is ridiculous" has been soundly debunked.

Could you and your wife live on $33k a year? Ok, if you got a gov't subsidized apt you might be able to live on it. I lived in one for a few years when my kids were little and I was in school. If you think that is living better than much of anyone, you are mistaken.

I am not saying that fraud is right, nor should it be ignored. But the bullshit that has been spewed in this thread is amazing. The claims that diagnosed medical disabilities are "faux illnesses" and that people on disability live the good life are both just hatred and venom spewed at the tiniest percentage of why we are up to our ears in national debt.

And I notice you didn't care to see the part of the quote "In 2010, the maximum individual benefit is $2,346, which assumes 35 working years paying the maximum FICA contribution."

Earth to dumbass, learn to read, the spouse's salary can be whatever it is, the person drawing disability can make an additional 12k. Please learn to read.

Sure you do, you big ole viral man you. :awesome:
You impress me as one who would be searching for a lawyer, over a paper cut.

Nope, it has been over 30 years ago, two compressed, L4 and L5, 5 months of downtime including therapy. Learned to manage the pain by taking some stretching classes at a pain management clinic. I was 21 at the time.

Oh, so now its not just motorcycles, but Harleys? lol

Once again, since you seem to be slow, there are plenty of reasons someone cannot lift more than 10 lbs. And some would not restrict them from pushing a motorcycle. Your apparently limited medical knowledge has already been established. Now you are trying to claim all disabilities with lifting limitations are the same?

And you are are trying claim that disabled people people should be able to do anything they want on the taxpayer dime.

In the past 150+ posts you have accused others of supporting fraud; just because they don't support your limited understanding.

You have attempted to make it appear that you know more about what is and isn't a disability, then professionals do.

You've refused to accept information, that doesn't fall into lock step with your way of thinking.

You've accused me of certain things; without showing a single comment of mine, to support your accusations.

In reards to your lastest comment; I can truly say that you're an idiot.
You have no idea of what you're attempting to discuss and you couldn't find a fact to support you, if it was tattooed on your ass, you were standing in front of a mirror, and there was a map of how to find your ass, taped to the mirror.

The next time I wake up and have to take my meds, just to be able to get dressed and walk, I'll be thinking of you and feeling pity for you.
By the same token; the next time I'm having a "good day" and go for a ride on my trike, I'll be laughing at you.

Took you while to figure this POS out there, bub.

You have just shown with the post above that you are either the biggest liar on this board or very good at talking out of your ass, which is it?

You are just burying yourself here idiot. Freedom was on your side the whole time. Read through it again and maybe you will see your own ignorance. FYI, it is perfectly clear to everyone else.

You are just burying yourself here idiot. Freedom was on your side the whole time. Read through it again and maybe you will see your own ignorance. FYI, it is perfectly clear to everyone else.

He he wasn't. How in the hell can you come up with that conclusion?

Nope, it has been over 30 years ago, two compressed, L4 and L5, 5 months of downtime including therapy. Learned to manage the pain by taking some stretching classes at a pain management clinic. I was 21 at the time.

You had a pinched nerve and just acted like a big baby; then you leeched off society, for 5 months and now you think that gives you the necessary knowledge to determine eveyone else's disability.

You had a pinched nerve and just acted like a big baby; then you leeched off society, for 5 months and now you think that gives you the necessary knowledge to determine eveyone else's disability.

No I have two compressed vertebrae, fell over 30 feet at work. They are still compressed, elected not to have surgery. But talk out of your ass some more free loader.

No I have two compressed vertebrae, fell over 30 feet at work. They are still compressed, elected not to have surgery. But talk out of your ass some more free loader.

Poor baby.
You were to stupid to know how to stand on a ladder, at 21, and fell off, pinching your widdle muscle in your back.

Back