What is the driving force of Islamic Jihad

Oh yeah, what happened with that? Wasn't he supposed to get his iman to assault us yesterday or something? Weren't all the hens over at FOX news sqawking for the past month that we were in for one big nasty surprise on the 22nd of August and we all better hide our children, grasp tightly onto our virginity and our apple pies and run for our lives or something?

Jesus, I slept clean through the whole fiasco. Well, I guess I'll read about it in today's papers at lunch. Which reminds me...

Ahmadinejad is on record saying that he has the divine mission of ushering in the 12 Imam ...

For domestic consumption.

National leaders say all sorts of things, to distract their domestic constituents from day to day problems in their own countries. Saddam did it. He fancied himself some sort of pan-nationalist Arab leader, and said as much.

Iran is at best, a regional power. Thanks to bush, they are probably more influential in the region, than they were five years ago.

But, they don't have the power or influence you think they do.

Ahmadinejad is on record saying that he has the divine mission of ushering in the 12 Imam ...

For domestic consumption.

National leaders say all sorts of things, to distract their domestic constituents from day to day problems in their own countries. Saddam did it. He fancied himself some sort of pan-nationalist Arab leader, and said as much.

Iran is at best, a regional power. Thanks to bush, they are probably more influential in the region, than they were five years ago.

But, they don't have the power or influence you think they do.

but we are giving Iran that power thru our actions.

Klaatu I am aware of the Quranic command of dealing with infidels. I pointed that out just to point out the jihad is a broader term. It can include some nasty things but doesn't have to. This isn't politics its just the truth.

Just for Klaatu -- culled from evilbible.com, I admit, as I claim no biblical scholarship at all. If the Islamic kettle is black, so too is the Christian pot.

You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20

Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11

Jude reminds us that God destroys those who don’t believe in him. Jude 5

Don’t associate with non-Christians. Don’t receive them into your house or even exchange greeting with them. 2 John 1:10

Shun those who disagree with your religious views. Romans 16:17

Paul, knowing that their faith would crumble if subjected to free and critical inquiry, tells his followers to avoid philosophy. Colossians 2:8

Whoever denies “that Jesus is the Christ” is a liar and an anti-Christ. 1 John 2:22

Christians are “of God;” everyone else is wicked. 1 John 5:19

The non-Christian is “a deceiver and an anti-Christ” 2 John 1:7

Anyone who doesn’t share Paul’s beliefs has “an evil heart.” Hebrews 3:12

False Jews are members of “the synagogue of Satan.” Revelations 2:9, 3:9

Just for Klaatu -- culled from evilbible.com, I admit, as I claim no biblical scholarship at all. If the Islamic kettle is black, so too is the Christian pot.

You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20

Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11

Jude reminds us that God destroys those who don’t believe in him. Jude 5

Don’t associate with non-Christians. Don’t receive them into your house or even exchange greeting with them. 2 John 1:10

Shun those who disagree with your religious views. Romans 16:17

Paul, knowing that their faith would crumble if subjected to free and critical inquiry, tells his followers to avoid philosophy. Colossians 2:8

Whoever denies “that Jesus is the Christ” is a liar and an anti-Christ. 1 John 2:22

Christians are “of God;” everyone else is wicked. 1 John 5:19

The non-Christian is “a deceiver and an anti-Christ” 2 John 1:7

Anyone who doesn’t share Paul’s beliefs has “an evil heart.” Hebrews 3:12

False Jews are members of “the synagogue of Satan.” Revelations 2:9, 3:9

Wow. This seems like some violent stuff.

Klattu what do you make of this? It makes me wonder if this isn't what's causing the Christian's habit of bombing civilians.

Who? From Grind? What?

What's going on here, I demand to know! Who is f'ing who on this board? How dare this be kept from me?

Oh? Didn't you hear? I'm carrying Brents love child. The abortion is scheduled for Thursday at 10.

Remember Muhammad was greatly influenced by Christianity and Judaism when he founded Islam. Such violence in a cornerstone of the desert monotheisms.

Remember Muhammad was greatly influenced by Christianity and Judaism when he founded Islam. Such violence in a cornerstone of the desert monotheisms.
Well I guess so , wasn't he the illegetimate son or the son of the illegitimate son of Abraham ? Darla, I believe that is another problem caused by women ie the wife of abraham ?

Exactly. And, just as most modern Christian clerics and scholars no longer take these exhortations to violence against unbelievers literally, most modern Islamic clerics and scholars don't advocate violence of any kind.

It's only the extremists and "fundamentalists" of the two religions who want implement these ancient doctrines.

So you are that dirty girl Brent referred to LadyT ? Wow!
I don't think I would wait till thursday.

LOL.

Yeah, that's the kind of thing you want to take care of sooner rather than later. You don't know what could be brewing in there, if Brent is the father.

Frankly, the whole thing is making me sick, and I'd rather picture IHG and Grind going at it with each other, and that ain't no pretty picture either...but still.

Back