What is the driving force of Islamic Jihad

Strapping bombs to oneself isn't a uniquely muslim thing. This was done is south east asia as well. It isn't a tactic purely out of belief but out of desperation due to lack of ability to find better means. If our position was hopeless you would see many among us strapping bombs to ourselves too.

This isn't about religion it is about circumstances.

Its easy to be high and mighty when you live in a society where pretty much everyone has enough, technology is advanced and the military is unassailable.

Change places and we'll see how much love, peace and happiness survives.

From what I have seen human nature persists regardless of religion. Even in a vacuum of religion it persists. Religion is just a justification as an afterthought to what one's natural inclinations are anyway.
Sri Lanka is actually the suicide bombing capital of the world. By a large margin, I believe.

LOL.

Yeah, that's the kind of thing you want to take care of sooner rather than later. You don't know what could be brewing in there, if Brent is the father.

Frankly, the whole thing is making me sick.........

I'll leave out what we did with the Rosary Beads then.

Oh yeah, what happened with that? Wasn't he supposed to get his iman to assault us yesterday or something? Weren't all the hens over at FOX news sqawking for the past month that we were in for one big nasty surprise on the 22nd of August and we all better hide our children, grasp tightly onto our virginity and our apple pies and run for our lives or something?

Jesus, I slept clean through the whole fiasco. Well, I guess I'll read about it in today's papers at lunch. Which reminds me...

Darla.. did he say it or not?

Klaatu I am aware of the Quranic command of dealing with infidels. I pointed that out just to point out the jihad is a broader term. It can include some nasty things but doesn't have to. This isn't politics its just the truth.

No ..the truth is that you took that little snip to counter the entire point of Jihad and Holy War ... iow .. you didnt include the other part that does pertain to War.

Wow. This seems like some violent stuff.

Klattu what do you make of this? It makes me wonder if this isn't what's causing the Christian's habit of bombing civilians.

And who are the Christians in this case Darla .. hmmm ..

Just for Klaatu -- culled from evilbible.com, I admit, as I claim no biblical scholarship at all. If the Islamic kettle is black, so too is the Christian pot.

You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20

Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11

Jude reminds us that God destroys those who don’t believe in him. Jude 5

Don’t associate with non-Christians. Don’t receive them into your house or even exchange greeting with them. 2 John 1:10

Shun those who disagree with your religious views. Romans 16:17

Paul, knowing that their faith would crumble if subjected to free and critical inquiry, tells his followers to avoid philosophy. Colossians 2:8

Whoever denies “that Jesus is the Christ” is a liar and an anti-Christ. 1 John 2:22

Christians are “of God;” everyone else is wicked. 1 John 5:19

The non-Christian is “a deceiver and an anti-Christ” 2 John 1:7

Anyone who doesn’t share Paul’s beliefs has “an evil heart.” Hebrews 3:12

False Jews are members of “the synagogue of Satan.” Revelations 2:9, 3:9

Sure .. and I see alot of Christians out there blowing up malls ..because of it...

What you and the other left field zanies refuse to acknowledge is that Extreme ISlam is using the words ..and following the path .. I dont see "Modern" day Christians following what you have posted here... unless of course you want to use George W Bush's actions in Iraq as an example ...and of course you will .... aside from the fact that you really think he is after the Oil ...

Let us not forget just which group started the tradition of terroristic bombing in the middle east to get what they wanted.

And who are the Christians in this case Darla .. hmmm ..

Ah-ha! I bloody well knew you guys would be throwing the jews off the train (and under it) first chance you got. I warn them all the time, don't get into bed with the right wing Christians man, you are going to wake up dead one of these mornings. They will slit your throat first chance they get, because truth be known, and though many are too delicate to say so...the right wing are the same people who have always hated the Jews, and who still use "New York Elites" as a code word for "The Jews".

To specify, the Christians in this case are the same Christians who cheered shock and awe, carried out by other Christians, and the same Christians who cheered the bombing of Lebanon, carried out by Jews. There's nothing like getting someone expendable to do your dirty work for you.

remind us ...

He probably means the Israelis. You should read up on how they got that country, and the bunch of people (brits) they blew up in order to get it.

It's interesting. Did you know that some say Menacham Begin was a terrorist himself?

Jews, I am not sure if Israel existed at that time. They bombed the British and made them run like frenchmen.

Ah-ha! I bloody well knew you guys would be throwing the jews off the train (and under it) first chance you got. I warn them all the time, don't get into bed with the right wing Christians man, you are going to wake up dead one of these mornings. They will slit your throat first chance they get, because truth be known, and though many are too delicate to say so...the right wing are the same people who have always hated the Jews, and who still use "New York Elites" as a code word for "The Jews".

To specify, the Christians in this case are the same Christians who cheered shock and awe, carried out by other Christians, and the same Christians who cheered the bombing of Lebanon, carried out by Jews. There's nothing like getting someone expendable to do your dirty work for you.

You women ought to know to check the equipment trimming :)

He probably means the Israelis. You should read up on how they got that country, and the bunch of people (brits) they blew up in order to get it.

It's interesting. Did you know that some say Menacham Begin was a terrorist himself?

Only those who can run better than solmon rushdie say that Darla.

Back