What is the driving force of Islamic Jihad

Jews, I am not sure if Israel existed at that time. They bombed the British and made them run like frenchmen.

In fact, Britan had Begin on a list of wanted terrorists at one time. He later became the prime minister of Israel.

didnt' change the fact that he once blew up innocent people in terrorist attacks.

Dear Ornot and Everyone Else on Board! :)

I read your post with all of your supposed excerpts from the Bible THAT WERE COMPLETELY TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT and also REWORDED, and frankly, OUT RIGHT LIES...so that you or whoever created this list, could distort the truth...

They are able to distort the truth, because most of us just don't know our Bibles well enough to refute what people like "Ornot" have printed and have SAID is in the Bible.

(ORNOT, honey bunches of oats...NOTE, that I am really not accusing you of really being this way intentionally or even anything like that....so just bare with me for a minute of chastizing.... :D )

Well, I just took the first Gospel, (New Testament) passage that he had posted on this list of things that were supposedly said by the Christian God that was just as EVIL as some of the words that Klaatu posted:

ACCORDING TO ORNOT'S LIST, IT SAYS THIS:

Mark 6:11

Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11

AND THIS IS WHAT IT REALLY SAYS IN THE BIBLE

Mark 6:11 in context:

Jesus Sends Out the Twelve

Then Jesus went around teaching from village to village. 7Calling the Twelve to him, he sent them out two by two and gave them authority over evil* spirits.

8These were his instructions: "Take nothing for the journey except a staff—no bread, no bag, no money in your belts.

9Wear sandals but not an extra tunic.

10Whenever you enter a house, stay there until you leave that town.

11And if any place will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave, as a testimony against them."

12They went out and preached that people should repent.

13They drove out many demons and anointed many sick people with oil and healed them.

---------------------------------------------------

Now, if the very first verse that I chose to look up, in my New International Version Bible and also my New American Bible that I have here, was TOTAL UTTER BULLSHIT, then I would have to believe that the other verses that he posted are ALSO, Total utter bullshit....and when I get the time I will make a post about the truth and what this list "says" is the truth about scripture....

BUT NOT UNTIL I do this for every QUOTE that Klaatu posted that was supposedly in the Koran!!! I am going to research every damn word on Klaatu's list to see if they WERE ALSO TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT OR JUST downright deceiving/lies....And I will let you know!

MY BET? My bet is that that list of scripture from the Koran is no more Scripture from the Koran than that list that Ornot posted is from the old and the new testament....it has been twisted....or corrupted....

But guess what? We are all out there believing the shit that are on lists like this and ignorantly pass it on as though it were true....because we don't know and don't have the time to look it up at the time of the passioanate debate...

well guess what my bet is? that the purpose of these lists are nothing more than a tool of those trying to influence politics by stirring up hatred...on both sides of the aisle!

just think about it?

care

Care you don't have to look up anything on my account, I don't pass on anything I say or read here. If I told anyone I know that I even do this, they would probably stop hanging out with me, and might even try and have me committed.

It seems like a lot of work just to prove Klatu wrong, listen, if you wait two minutes, he'll say something else that will be more easily proved wrong. Because, the guy? Pretty much always wrong. Think about it Care ;)

LOL! Thank you, Care. You will note that I did say that I claim no bible scholarship at all. :D

My point wasn't to have those quotes taken seriously. My point was simply that many parts of either the koran or the bible, taken out of context, can be construed as inciting violence against nonbelievers. MOST Islamic scholars and clerics today do not advocate violence against anyone. They interpret Jihad in a very different way.

Come to that, I think that neither the koran nor any other religious text is the real driving force behind terrorism. Poverty is, in my view. Religion is just the spark and the excuse.

Care you don't have to look up anything on my account, I don't pass on anything I say or read here. If I told anyone I know that I even do this, they would probably stop hanging out with me, and might even try and have me committed.

It seems like a lot of work just to prove Klatu wrong, listen, if you wait two minutes, he'll say something else that will be more easily proved wrong. Because, the guy? Pretty much always wrong. Think about it Care ;)

I don't even know for sure that Klaatu is wrong or that Ornot's entire list is wrong...either!

Not yet...

But I have seen these lists several times, and someone took the time to make these lists up to "stir up" things...for sure.

We just need to be made aware that this is the purpose of these kind of things...
for example: Kllatu printing his list beckoned ornot to post the list he had come across and so on and so forth.... the next thing ya know is a kazillion billion :D people around the world think that we are all killers and all are just hateful groups of people...it is a political tactic of those with influence and power, keep us fighting with all the lies and spinning.

And honestly, for the most part, we are not.

Now, those in power...hmmmmm....that's another story all together!

care

Dear Ornot and Everyone Else on Board!

I read your post with all of your supposed excerpts from the Bible THAT WERE COMPLETELY TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT and also REWORDED, and frankly, OUT RIGHT LIES...so that you or whoever created this list, could distort the truth...

I don't believe 99% of the "snippets" that anyone posts from either the koran or the bible. I'm entirely sure people get these snippets which are taken out of context, and from websites with agendas.

I think that was Ornot's point. The little cuts and paste snippets from the Koran could easily be taken out of context, by somebody with an agenda, just like the bible snippets likely were.

Thanks for the time to research them Care.
I have found that very few "christians" really know the bible. The real ones to try to understand it though.

LOL! Thank you, Care. You will note that I did say that I claim no bible scholarship at all. :D

My point wasn't to have those quotes taken seriously. My point was simply that many parts of either the koran or the bible, taken out of context, can be construed as inciting violence against nonbelievers. MOST Islamic scholars and clerics today do not advocate violence against anyone. They interpret Jihad in a very different way.

Come to that, I think that neither the koran nor any other religious text is the real driving force behind terrorism. Poverty is, in my view. Religion is just the spark and the excuse.

Yes, I knew that, Ornot...I was just "using you"! hahahaha!

how was it? ;) lol

care

You are most Welcome Care.
I don't believe , but I do support the true Christians because they have helped to make our society a better place.

Ah-ha! I bloody well knew you guys would be throwing the jews off the train (and under it) first chance you got. I warn them all the time, don't get into bed with the right wing Christians man, you are going to wake up dead one of these mornings. They will slit your throat first chance they get, because truth be known, and though many are too delicate to say so...the right wing are the same people who have always hated the Jews, and who still use "New York Elites" as a code word for "The Jews".

To specify, the Christians in this case are the same Christians who cheered shock and awe, carried out by other Christians, and the same Christians who cheered the bombing of Lebanon, carried out by Jews. There's nothing like getting someone expendable to do your dirty work for you.

What f are you talking about ... ? So you are saying that America .. your secular Country .. is a Christian country? You are an idiot.

Back