What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

So that's what 'Chavs' do eh? I always wondered.

Strictly speaking the roll ups and Special Brew crowd are better typified as crusties or New Age Travellers. Here are some chavs!!

chav-30187.jpg

chav_chavette_chavtastic_866570_l.jpg

chav-1.gif

How dare you, sir.

To insunuate one is Welsh is tantamount to labelling one a paedophile.

Pistols at dawn, sir. Pistols at dawn.

For my sins I have a lot of friends down in Wales and I have never seen a Welsh leisure centre aka a sheep tied to a lamp post yet!! They usually go up into the hills for the Welsh version of dogging. I wouldn't knock as it keeps the paedophiles and kiddy fiddlers happy

Lovely day for a funeral, what?

Big turn out in Leeds (it's in the north, you know) this morning in a fitting show of respect to their favourite recently dead Prime Minister.

BIC_UQiCUAArbmPjpglarge.jpg

The Ripps - 'You Don't Even Care'

Cheers, Mott.

I'm out of prison again, fully rehabilitated, and tentatively looking forward to reading the thoughts of the creme de la creme of American political theory once more.

Well I guess only if you were in a real gulag type facility would we be considered the creme de la creme of anything, but that was hilarious.

I imagine there are a lot of sore heads this morning. To the dismay of many in the press, who were telling us to prepare for battles on the streets as “thousands of anarchists and leftists” (they've even been describing people as “Trots” this past week) descended, the culprit will have been alcohol rather than police batons. A few chants and some people turning their backs seemed to be the sum total of this fearsome protest requiring 4,000 police officers and a shutdown of London to maintain order.

Whether it was invited guests quaffing state subsidised booze or veteran miners raising a glass to the back of an old enemy, they'll all be feeling a little queasy today. Something I have in common with them.

Personally, i found the whole thing quite sickening. The mourners roster read like a candidates list for Emeritus Professor of Evilness at Satanic College, Oxbridge. Tony Blairs was there, taking a well-deserved break from his Mid-East Peace Envoy role. Henry Kissengers and Dick Cheneys whiled away the time discussing the best methods of removing bloodstains from a cuff. Unfortunately, Mr and Mrs Sauron seemed to be suffering the effects of a long flight from Mordor but perked after incinerating a footman and feasting on his entrails. Everybody agreed that Mr Pinochet would have loved to have been here - how he loved the smell of death. Perhaps it was best summed up by Frankie Boyles - “this guest list is a damning indictment of the inefficiency of the IRA”.

Despite a brief brouhaha during the ceremony, when CNN suddenly announced Mrs T has made a complete recovery, things went strictly to plan. Although George Osbornes, the Chancellor of the Exchequer, was spotted shedding a little tear during the service. Nobody was quite sure if he was grieving for Maggie or his own career prospects, as unemployment figures rose again yesterday. Credit the chap who created this though. Sadly eBay took it down overnight.

So now we leave the newspapers to discuss the impact of Mrs Thatch on feminism, alongside endless pictures of her, rather fruity, 20 year-old granddaughter and some cracking cleavage and side-boob shots of assorted guests.

Larrikin Love – 'Downing Street Kindling'

I imagine there are a lot of sore heads this morning. To the dismay of many in the press, who were telling us to prepare for battles on the streets as “thousands of anarchists and leftists” (they've even been describing people as “Trots” this past week) descended, the culprit will have been alcohol rather than police batons. A few chants and some people turning their backs seemed to be the sum total of this fearsome protest requiring 4,000 police officers and a shutdown of London to maintain order.

Whether it was invited guests quaffing state subsidised booze or veteran miners raising a glass to the back of an old enemy, they'll all be feeling a little queasy today. Something I have in common with them.

Personally, i found the whole thing quite sickening. The mourners roster read like a candidates list for Emeritus Professor of Evilness at Satanic College, Oxbridge. Tony Blairs was there, taking a well-deserved break from his Mid-East Peace Envoy role. Henry Kissengers and Dick Cheneys whiled away the time discussing the best methods of removing bloodstains from a cuff. Unfortunately, Mr and Mrs Sauron seemed to be suffering the effects of a long flight from Mordor but perked after incinerating a footman and feasting on his entrails. Everybody agreed that Mr Pinochet would have loved to have been here - how he loved the smell of death. Perhaps it was best summed up by Frankie Boyles - “this guest list is a damning indictment of the inefficiency of the IRA”.

Despite a brief brouhaha during the ceremony, when CNN suddenly announced Mrs T has made a complete recovery, things went strictly to plan. Although George Osbornes, the Chancellor of the Exchequer, was spotted shedding a little tear during the service. Nobody was quite sure if he was grieving for Maggie or his own career prospects, as unemployment figures rose again yesterday. Credit the chap who created this though. Sadly eBay took it down overnight.

So now we leave the newspapers to discuss the impact of Mrs Thatch on feminism, alongside endless pictures of her, rather fruity, 20 year-old granddaughter and some cracking cleavage and side-boob shots of assorted guests.

Frankie Boyle is a disgusting piece of shit.

I did not see that CNN thing coming and it was so funny.

Back