What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

They are relieved they are building a new stadium for the Wankendorf young boys school.

That is an amazing headline to get away with

I don't know how many of you people are aware of the occasion, but today is a very special day, if a little sad.

For those in the know you will already be preparing your own personal tributes.

I can see some of you scoundrels still blissfully groping around in the dark, and to you i say "Stop it! You will go blind doing that".

This very day marks the 30th year since the King himself, Elvis Presleys, died. Yes, it is all to easy to mock the circumstances of 'The King's' passing, what with that toilet bidness and all. However, i urge you not remember the bloated, drug-addled, Las Vegas Elvis, gleefully aped by dangerously obese photocopier salesmen from Cleveland.

Remember the real Elvis.

Dignity is called for and we should remember, nay celebrate, the 'The King' in a style which becomes his stature as musical royalty.

Elvis Presley 1935-77 R.I.P.
elvis.jpg

Amen brothers and sisters.

Last edited:
I don't know how many of you people are aware of the occasion, but today is a very special day, if a little sad.

For those in the know you will already be preparing your own personal tributes.

I can see some of you scoundrels still blissfully groping around in the dark, and to you i say "Stop it! You will go blind doing that".

This very day marks the 30th year since the King himself, Elvis Presleys, died. Yes, it is all to easy to mock the circumstances of 'The King's' passing, what with that toilet bidness and all. However, i urge you not remember the bloated, drug-addled, Las Vegas Elvis, gleefully aped by dangerously obese photocopier salesmen from Cleveland.

Remember the real Elvis.

Dignity is called for and we should remember, nay celebrate, the 'The King' in a style which becomes his stature as musical royalty.

Elvis Presley 1935-77 R.I.P.
elvis.jpg

Amen brothers and sisters.

Now I feel whole, bless his bloated ,gyrating, drug addled, fried peanut butter and banana eating, blinged out,wife beating heart.

There will never be another like him....thank God.

Now I feel whole, bless his bloated ,gyrating, drug addled, fried peanut butter and banana eating, blinged out,wife beating heart.

There will never be another like him....thank God.

Elvis beat his wife? I kind of like some of his songs. I know, it's gay of me.

Elvis beat his wife? I kind of like some of his songs. I know, it's gay of me.
Nothing wrong with liking the King...

And the only indication of that was "Elvis and Me" where it was implied but never directly shown to be the case.

Exactly...........

Nothing wrong with liking the King...

And the only indication of that was "Elvis and Me" where it was implied but never directly shown to be the case.

The only implication was from his song "Burning Love " 1972 and a movie he did about spousal abuse...this was just a accusation and innuendo from those who did not like his music...end of story!

What was that, a movie? Was it about him and Priscilia? I never read it anywhere about him.
Both a book and a movie. One of those biographies written by somebody close to them with "scenes" from the imagination filling in the gaps they weren't there for. Most of the whole thing about wife-beating comes from those "fill in the gaps" sections.

Both a book and a movie. One of those biographies written by somebody close to them with "scenes" from the imagination filling in the gaps they weren't there for. Most of the whole thing about wife-beating comes from those "fill in the gaps" sections.

Ok, so no evidence at all. Got it.

Lol.............

You're listening to K-Fed? And I'm embarrassed about liking Elvis!

You should be...Elvis was far right...he even did some work for the FBI back in the day!His only downfall was never getting over Pricilla...and going down the dark road of pain killers...such a sad ending!

You're listening to K-Fed? And I'm embarrassed about liking Elvis!

LMAO of course not! :p That's not even a song of his (that I'm aware of).

Actually that reminds me of this time Hot 97 played a sample of one of his 'raps' when it first came out. For about 5 minutes they talked about how good it was. At that moment I had to completely re-evaluate my life and what I thought was good vs. bad. Then they chimed in and said they were kidding.

You should be...Elvis was far right...he even did some work for the FBI back in the day!His only downfall was never getting over Pricilla...and going down the dark road of pain killers...such a sad ending!

I'm a liberal, not a republian. I don't care what an artist's personal politics are, whether they are a singer, an actor a painter, whatever.

It's not me running around boycotting the Dixie Chics and refusing to buy a ticket to a Matt Damon movie.

LMAO of course not! :p That's not even a song of his (that I'm aware of).

Actually that reminds me of this time Hot 97 played a sample of one of his 'raps' when it first came out. For about 5 minutes they talked about how good it was. At that moment I had to completely re-evaluate my life and what I thought was good vs. bad. Then they chimed in and said they were kidding.

LOL

You got me again.

Back