What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

Whatever.............

I'm a liberal, not a republian. I don't care what an artist's personal politics are, whether they are a singer, an actor a painter, whatever.

It's not me running around boycotting the Dixie Chics and refusing to buy a ticket to a Matt Damon movie.

but the fact remains that you still like some conservatives faults and all...:cool:

'Johnny Angel'...Shelley Fabres

Damn I still have a crush on her after all these years...! and I still hate Paul Peterson( I can't find my keys)...lol

Good Morning.

Yesterday the UK saw thousands of school leavers receive their exam results, the key to their future career prospects. I can report excellent news - the pass rate has risen to a glorious 150%. "that's, like..er...a 2.8% increase on last year's pass rate of 96%", one examiner pointed out before becoming distracted by the "big shiny birdie in the sky" .

Just because an eighteen-year old cannot read, write, or add stuff up, does not mean they have not "worked hard" and thoroughly deserve their 'A' grade. Learning word-chains and number squiggles is why God made universities, isn't it?

Wait just a cotton pickin' minute, though. Perhaps, our school leavers now have some competition from the birds.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6948446.stm
Yes, my friends, Alfred Hitchcocks was right.

The boffins in the lab set these crow chaps some pretty challenging tests and, by all accounts, they passed with flying colours (excellent punnage there, what?). The crows successfully manipulated a series of tools to gain access to their ultimate prize. "At first they were just like ordinary crows, but after we showed them a documentary on Karl Rove the transformation was unbelievable." said Dr Flange of the Bird Psychology Institute
The crows achieved straight A's and are understood to be considering their futures after being offered places reading medicine at Oxbridge University.

'Ice Cream for Crow' - Captain Beefheart

Last edited:
"The crows successfully manipulated a series of tools to gain access to their ultimate prize. "At first they were just like ordinary crows, but after we showed them a documentary on Karl Rove the transformation was unbelievable." said Dr Flange of the Bird Psychology Institute"

Seriously, do you make this stuff up yourself?

"The crows successfully manipulated a series of tools to gain access to their ultimate prize. "At first they were just like ordinary crows, but after we showed them a documentary on Karl Rove the transformation was unbelievable." said Dr Flange of the Bird Psychology Institute"

I'm sorry to say that, yes, i am solely to blame for producing this tat.

It is on www.bbcnews.com

Oh sorry I always forget that.

Give them a listen sometime if you can, If you like rock and country you will like them.

They are like old school Rock with Great musicianship and voices.

They have been arround for awhile so they have alot of material out there ready to buy.

They are latino brothers so people often assume it will be strickly Latino stuff they do and its just not the case.

They are prolific writers and have such a great Rock style with a little santana influence.

I just cant sit still when I hear them.

Oh sorry I always forget that.

Give them a listen sometime if you can,If you like rock and country you will like them.

They are like old school Rock with Great musicianship and voices.

They have been arround for awhile so they have alot of matterial out there ready to buy.

They are latino brothers so people often assume it will be strickly Latino stuff they do and its just not the case.

The prolific writers and have such a great Rock style with a little santana influence.

I just cant shit still when I hear them.
I'll give it a listen later. It'll still be there. I think I've heard them before.

Back