What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

For those about to rock...

I’ve got my AC/DC tuneage cued up:

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

You Shook Me All Night Long

Whole Lotta Rosie

Sin City

Thunderstruck

Dog Eat Dog

Bon Scott gets the edge over Brian Johnson, IMO. RIP Bon. :clink:

I must apologise my minions, my absence has been somewhat shallow but altogether noticable, and rest assured my backside has been well and truly tanned, like an NBC news anchor in a hideous explosion at a fake tan factory. Mmm orange.

Obviously, this is no time for the dilly and, indeed, the dally and with that thought in mind i shall get right to the point.

What is the point? Why are you asking me, have you no mind of your own? Do your parents know you're mixing with people like us? Shouldn't you be safely tucked up in bed with a Geography teacher or something? Why am i asking so many questions? Is it because i can't think of anything else to say? In a word, yes.

What to do, eh? Anyone up for getting drunk?

'Cigarettes and Alcohol' - Oasis

Last edited:
Quite a week, what?

This weekend i attended a wedding. Don't panic ladies, you can take your heads out of those gas ovens and untether those nooses, it was not my own wedding. Cheg on Rudolf Velentinos. No, it was the wedding of a terrible acquaintance. A fine day was had by all; good speeches, good food and the wine was of an excellent vintage, a fine semillion since you ask which, coincidentally, is what i had when dancing with one particularly fine bridesmaid later in the evening. Ooh matron.

However, in the real world we have much bigger fish to fry. It turns out that a member of the Royal Family has been the subject of an attempted blackmail plot. Details are a little sketchy at the moment but it appears to revolve around allegations of drug use and some sexual dalliances. God only knows how the hoi-polloi will react if the details ever leak out into the public domain. I'm not sure the populace are ready to accept that a second member of the House of Windsor may be a full blown heterosexual.

There is also another Royal in town today, namely the King of Saudi Arabia. Can't remember his name but he looks exactly last the last one. Beard, dress, big wallet. Anyway, he's over here to chide Britain on it's shocking record on terrorism. Apparently the Saudi's are going to show us how it's done properly. I dare say he'll be spending what little free time he has, in between dining at State banquets and buying London, gazing fondly upon the uncovered knees of our womenfolk. Giddy up.

'Tell the King' - The Libertines

Quite a week, what?

This weekend i attended a wedding. Don't panic ladies, you can take your heads out of those gas ovens and untether those nooses, it was not my own wedding. Cheg on Rudolf Velentinos. No, it was the wedding of a terrible acquaintance. A fine day was had by all; good speeches, good food and the wine was of an excellent vintage, a fine semillion since you ask which, coincidentally, is what i had when dancing with one particularly fine bridesmaid later in the evening. Ooh matron.

However, in the real world we have much bigger fish to fry. It turns out that a member of the Royal Family has been the subject of an attempted blackmail plot. Details are a little sketchy at the moment but it appears to revolve around allegations of drug use and some sexual dalliances. God only knows how the hoi-polloi will react if the details ever leak out into the public domain. I'm not sure the populace are ready to accept that a second member of the House of Windsor may be a full blown heterosexual.

There is also another Royal in town today, namely the King of Saudi Arabia. Can't remember his name but he looks exactly last the last one. Beard, dress, big wallet. Anyway, he's over here to chide Britain on it's shocking record on terrorism. Apparently the Saudi's are going to show us how it's done properly. I dare say he'll be spending what little free time he has, in between dining at State banquets and buying London, gazing fondly upon the uncovered knees of our womenfolk. Giddy up.

'Tell the King' - The Libertines

LOL

I wonder who it is? The Queen herself, do you think?

LOL

I wonder who it is? The Queen herself, do you think?

They're playing it all down by saying it's not a "major royal", but they would say that wouldn't they. I'm not sure these blackmailers know who they're dealing with. I mean, do they not remember what happened to Diana?

It'll probably turn out to be some Baron or Marchioness who's second cousin to the Queen or something. Mind you the thought of some photographs of the Queen taking part in a golden shower or molesting a corgi is a frightening proposition.

It'll probably turn out to be some Baron or Marchioness who's second cousin to the Queen or something. Mind you the thought of some photographs of the Queen taking part in a golden shower or molesting a corgi is a frightening proposition.

Goddammit Charver.

I'm going to have nightmares for a week.

What on Earth is happening to the Dollar at the minute? If it carries on this way British tourists to your States of Unite will be able to procure a slap-up meal at the Waldorf Astoria, snap up one of those drop top Cadillacs that go all bouncy and that before purchasing the Empire State building and converting it into a giant fish and chip shop, and still have change from one of Her Majesty's crisp twenty-pound notes.

Perhaps it is all part of some elaborate Halloween prank? Maybe the old greenback is just getting ready to attend a grand Hallow e'en bash dressed as a big old gay? Who knows what's going on, eh? Who do you think i am...Alan Greenspans?

'Shake Your Money' - Black Grape

Back