What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

Sure you can...............

cant beat Jimmy

Now that the spider has trapped el desh in the web...I am a fair and balanced guy...I love the music of Jimi Hendrix,Rolling Stones,Animals,CCR...all sorta/kinda anti war groups...however it is in the eye of the beholder...I would not have a problemo with you or Code Pink...or any other individual anti-war group...if y'all would attack the right enemy...like try to attack those that get our boys in harms way...The NVA from the VN war...and now Radical Islam...

Click on my sig link air cav...the song that is the site mascot by CCR...'The Bird is the Word'...this is what you should be singing to the enemy instead of attacking US policy about defending the weak and oppressed...don't let our young soldiers die in vain...kay?

"Hangin' Tough" - NKOTB

I've been blasting their CD at my cube for the last 3 weeks. Crazy cleaning lady is giving me dirty looks now.

Wrong again desh..............

Its you who misunderstand how to solve the percieved problem by acting to make it worse.

Here is the only solution: 'Be True to Your School'...Beach Boys

Start supporting the good guys and stop enabling the bad guys!...simple really!

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuIAXA_BOI[/nomedia]

For desh and Lady T.............

lol...check out my new sig.......'Be True to Your School'...and you also can enjoy life that the US of A offers...:cof1:

Boy is your age showing.

kids

LOL, actually I have the maturity of a 17 y/o. I'm still waiting to finally become an adult. I thought it would happen in college, then after working for a couple of years, now I'm convinced it must happen once you have kids.

Both rap and country suck. Of course, I do enjoy some songs from each selection on occassion, like classics such as "Gangster's Paradise" and "The Devil Went Down to Georgia."

Back