What was the first style of beer you ever tried?

I usually order it out when attending the bars. Some of the bars I go to only offer the major store brands. Yes, Ales are my preference as well.

My favorite to order where available is Shock Top or Blue Moon which are basically Belgium style wheat brews. AND DON'T FORGET THE SLICE OF ORANGE!

Blue Moon is Coors.

Coors probably has a contract to brew it! But it is a great beer. Another favorite of mine is the Belgian Ale company's Fat Tire and all of their offerings. I took a tour of the Belgian Ale Co. State of art World Class brewery!

You would like genuine Belgian Ale from Belgium . Totally different and infinitely better.

You would like genuine Belgian Ale from Belgium . Totally different and infinitely better.

Belgiun is infamous for their open vat brewing. The only yeast that is airborn suitable for making beer is in Belgium- the worlds most beer consuming country in the world. They literally use the yeast in the air and intentionally sour their brews there. So, it make for a robust of different flavors most notable beer drinkers are not familiar with. They also flavor some of their beers with fruit, they call Lambic brews- a combination of sweet and sour.

Last edited:
Belgian is infamous for their open vat brewing. The only yeast that is airborn suitable for making beer is in Belgium the worlds most beer consuming country in the world. They literally use the yeast in the air and intentionally sour their brews there. So, it make for a robust of different flavors most notable beer drinkers are not familiar with. They also flavor some of their beers with fruit, they call Lambric brews.

Sours. They're good.

Belgian is infamous for their open vat brewing. The only yeast that is airborn suitable for making beer is in Belgium the worlds most beer consuming country in the world. They literally use the yeast in the air and intentionally sour their brews there. So, it make for a robust of different flavors most notable beer drinkers are not familiar with. They also flavor some of their beers with fruit, they call Lambic brews- a combination of sweet and sour.

One of my favorite beers. Gulden Draak.

https://www.guldendraak.be/en/the-beer/gulden-draak-classic

I can attest for those two guys.

Split a 25 oz Natty Daddy can for those guys. 8oz in each glass cups.

Those with low tolerance will be passed out drunk.

Good beer.

7549ef13-78ef-41e7-9c00-aa0de2c045fe_1.577c6592991569b0b7c21787557f7ed5.jpeg
Never heard of it but will now look for can. https://drizly.com/beer/specialty-beer-alternatives/malt-liquor/natty-daddy/p83307

Not much of a beer drinker here, but I do like a cold beer on a hot day, especially when I can sit and enjoy it.

Back