What will you do if Trump becomes President, shreds the Constitution and declares himself President-for-Life?

What will you do if Trump turns the US into a fascist nation?

• I'll join the Resistance

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • I'll run for Canada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll bend over and take it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll applaud and wear a Trump armband

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Good. I love having my friends in both the FBI and CIA watching my back.

Do you know what entrapment is? Active officials of the United States can't do it. I can. Why? I'm retired. If I can elicit intelligence on enemies of the Constitution, foreign or domestic, then I am continuing to serve my country.
Then by your own definition, YOU are an enemy. Go report yourself.
Do you know why Legion AKA Lionfish calls me a "snitch"? Because I mentioned that several active militia* JPP members were reported to the FBI after 1/6. Care to wager whether your next trip to the US has men in dark glasses and dark blue suits waiting for you, son? LOL
You are hallucinating again, Sybil.
Care to increase your visibility with law enforcement in Brazil, Almost Marco? Do you think a phone call from the FBI or CIA would cause problems for you?

Unlike you, Legion and others on this forum, I am both an American patriot and abide by my oath to the Constitution.
You deny and discard the Constitution, Sybil. DON'T TRY TO SAY YOU SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION YOU DESPISE.

Thanks for admitting you're the one who voted "applaud and wear the Trump armband". :)

8xssij.jpg
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT RACISM ON TRUMP!

What will you do if Trump becomes President, shreds the Constitution and declares himself President-for-Life? Will you stay and fight? Run for Canada? Just suck it up and hope for the best?

My advice is for all Americans loyal to the Constitution is to exercise their Second Amendment rights by buying a scoped hunting rifle, lots of ammo and become proficient in its use before the Election since Americans may not have the chance afterward. This thread is for discussing strategy, tactics and weapons.

You might consider becoming familiar with books like these:

2frcsk.jpg
Oh! Look at this shitbird trying to put jumper cables to violence! Hah!
carsonopfaggot.jpg

Good. I love having my friends in both the FBI and CIA watching my back.

Do you know what entrapment is? Active officials of the United States can't do it. I can. Why? I'm retired. If I can elicit intelligence on enemies of the Constitution, foreign or domestic, then I am continuing to serve my country.

Do you know why Legion AKA Lionfish calls me a "snitch"? Because I mentioned that several active militia* JPP members were reported to the FBI after 1/6. Care to wager whether your next trip to the US has men in dark glasses and dark blue suits waiting for you, son? LOL

Care to increase your visibility with law enforcement in Brazil, Almost Marco? Do you think a phone call from the FBI or CIA would cause problems for you?

Unlike you, Legion and others on this forum, I am both an American patriot and abide by my oath to the Constitution.

*So they claimed. It was up to the FBI to figure out the truth and whether they were among those on a wanted list.
Do you know what slander is? You engage in it on almost every post you make to me.

Do you know what slander is? You engage in it on almost every post you make to me.
Are you not a foreigner posting from Brazil making daily remarks attacking the United States, Almost Marco?

Click the first link in my signature and report me. Be sure to leave your full name, address and phone number. TIA

Oh! Look at this shitbird trying to put jumper cables to violence! Hah!
carsonopfaggot.jpg
Jesus, we have come to a point where Mr. Tiny Penis who hides under his bed because of "WHITE" supremacists, is now coming out of his basement bunker and telling his fellow malcontent lefties to arm up.
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Note to Mr. Tiny Penis:

iu
^^^
Triggered MAGAts.

When I started this thread I suspected that the MAGAts would become upset with me for advocating the Second Amendment and that all Americans arm themselves, become proficient with their firearm of choice and be ready to support and defend the Constitution.

I knew they'd each shit their Depends if I posted the equivalent of "We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore". It's not rocket science to spot the hypocrites, idiots and traitors to our nation and our Constitution among MAGAts.

I find it amusing some people with zero knowledge about firearms, their various calibers, velocities, downrange energies, coefficients, etc. is trying to recruit others with the same ineptitude to purchase a firearm to "defend democracy and the constitution," all the while hiding under their own beds soiling their diapers screaming "red flag" when encountered by those who do have those skillsets.

I find it amusing some people with zero knowledge about firearms, their various calibers, velocities, downrange energies, coefficients, etc. is trying to recruit others with the same ineptitude to purchase a firearm to "defend democracy and the constitution," all the while hiding under their own beds soiling their diapers screaming "red flag" when encountered by those who do have those skillsets.
I think you nailed it. Dutch Uncle, Doc Dutch, Commander Dutch. aka Mr. Tiny Penis is the classic example of a leftie that pretends to be something else. One can see the hatred seething in his head over the fact a Republican may win in November. The gun thing is just compensation for his other shortcoming.

I think you nailed it. Dutch Uncle, Doc Dutch, Commander Dutch. aka Mr. Tiny Penis is the classic example of a leftie that pretends to be something else. One can see the hatred seething in his head over the fact a Republican may win in November. The gun thing is just compensation for his other shortcoming.
The obsession with death to those who are more versed is a decadent mental condition.

Triggering MAGAts is easy. That said, I didn't expect to see so many MAGAts triggered by my advocating support for the Second Amendment and for all Americans to support and defend the Constitution including buying a firearm.

Both of you are lame hypocrites. Sad old losers upset that a young, moderate American could put a cap in your fat asses if you started marching down the streets in your black uniforms and Trump armbands. LOL

What's especially delicious is how Legion used the Liberal trope of guns being compensation for short penises.
8GJ91G0.gif

For your enjoyment:

8xum5f.jpg

The obsession with death to those who are more versed is a decadent mental condition.
How does that compare to those who are obsessed with their mommies?

The coward is the one who is afraid to participate in the poll. Be honest for once, Arbie, and add your vote to wearing a Trump armband.

Back