What will you do if Trump becomes President, shreds the Constitution and declares himself President-for-Life?

What will you do if Trump turns the US into a fascist nation?

• I'll join the Resistance

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • I'll run for Canada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll bend over and take it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll applaud and wear a Trump armband

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
^^^
Triggered MAGAts.

When I started this thread I suspected that the MAGAts would become upset with me for advocating the Second Amendment and that all Americans arm themselves, become proficient with their firearm of choice and be ready to support and defend the Constitution.

I knew they'd each shit their Depends if I posted the equivalent of "We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore". It's not rocket science to spot the hypocrites, idiots and traitors to our nation and our Constitution among MAGAts.
MAGA isn't a person.

You don't honor the 2nd amendment, liar. DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR DENIAL AND DISCARD OF THE CONSTITUTION ON TRUMP!

Triggering MAGAts is easy. That said, I didn't expect to see so many MAGAts triggered by my advocating support for the Second Amendment and for all Americans to support and defend the Constitution including buying a firearm.

Both of you are lame hypocrites. Sad old losers upset that a young, moderate American could put a cap in your fat asses if you started marching down the streets in your black uniforms and Trump armbands. LOL

What's especially delicious is how Legion used the Liberal trope of guns being compensation for short penises.
8GJ91G0.gif

For your enjoyment:
You don't advocate support for the 2nd amendment, Sybil. You deny and discard the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions. DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT HATE AND VIOLENCE ON TRUMP!

What will you do if Trump becomes President, shreds the Constitution and declares himself President-for-Life? Will you stay and fight? Run for Canada? Just suck it up and hope for the best?
Interesting that you would throw this up here when for the last 4 years, you've consistently talked about doing only two things.

1. lay low and give no profile
2. hit the streets and start shooting trump supporters as terrorists

all the while BARELY hinting that democrats/liberals are the violent ones.

What will you do if Trump becomes President, shreds the Constitution and declares himself President-for-Life? Will you stay and fight? Run for Canada? Just suck it up and hope for the best?

My advice is for all Americans loyal to the Constitution is to exercise their Second Amendment rights by buying a scoped hunting rifle, lots of ammo and become proficient in its use before the Election since Americans may not have the chance afterward. This thread is for discussing strategy, tactics and weapons.

You might consider becoming familiar with books like these:

2frcsk.jpg
It is a ridiculous premise

Interesting that you would throw this up here when for the last 4 years, you've consistently talked about doing only two things.

1. lay low and give no profile
2. hit the streets and start shooting trump supporters as terrorists

all the while BARELY hinting that democrats/liberals are the violent ones.
Wrong again, Sgt. Doolittle. Either you are a lot dumber than you think or you only see what you want to see...which is a mental condition.

I've never denied there are violent people of all stripes and colors. Are you still on the run from your 1/6 past? Are you voting for Trump hoping he finally follows through with his promise to pardon all involved?

4y6r80.jpg

What will you do if RFK Jr. wins and tries to install totalitarian communism with a dash of salt and three pieces of bacon? Will you rear up and snarl at the posterior of the nearest shark? Will you taste 1000 olives each Saturday? Will you hang tinsel in July? What will you do?

What if there was this shark you reared up and snarled at circling your electric boat, would you let it sink and electrocute the shark?

Right wingers are as deluded as Democrats.
Right wingers think a Trump dictatorship will benefit them.

Democrats think dropping the nominee and putting Harris out will...god knows what they think. They know she cannot win.

Wrong again, Sgt. Doolittle. Either you are a lot dumber than you think or you only see what you want to see...which is a mental condition.

I've never denied there are violent people of all stripes and colors. Are you still on the run from your 1/6 past? Are you voting for Trump hoping he finally follows through with his promise to pardon all involved?
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE ON SMARTERTHANYOU OR ANYBODY ELSE, SYBIL!

Right wingers are as deluded as Democrats.
Right wingers think a Trump dictatorship will benefit them.

Democrats think dropping the nominee and putting Harris out will...god knows what they think. They know she cannot win.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY OR YOUR HATRED ON TRUMP!

It is a ridiculous premise
How so? Why are you against Americans arming themselves and being prepared to support and defend the Constitution?

Are you a foreigner? An anti-American piece of shit? If you're an American, are you against the Constitution?

What will you do if RFK Jr. wins and tries to install totalitarian communism with a dash of salt and three pieces of bacon? Will you rear up and snarl at the posterior of the nearest shark? Will you taste 1000 olives each Saturday? Will you hang tinsel in July? What will you do?

What if there was this shark you reared up and snarled at circling your electric boat, would you let it sink and electrocute the shark?
Same plan. Anyone who seeks to shred the Constitution is, by default, an enemy of the Constitution.
BTW, I love bacon but don't like olives unless they are on a martini glass. Too sour.

I'd put a 7.62 NATO round through its head, cut off its fin and make shark fin soup. What would you do?

Same plan. Anyone who seeks to shred the Constitution is, by default, an enemy of the Constitution.
BTW, I love bacon but don't like olives unless they are on a martini glass. Too sour.

I'd put a 7.62 NATO round through its head, cut off its fin and make shark fin soup. What would you do?
I notice you are afraid to answer the tinsel question. What are you avoiding? Do you not like tinsel? Or is it the month of July you are avoiding?

4y6r80.jpg
you can lie to yourself all you need to. you can still try and deflect all you need to. you cannot save face because the sane and rational people of this board has seen your patterns of favoring liberals and wanting to shoot trumpers.

Back