What will you do if Trump becomes President, shreds the Constitution and declares himself President-for-Life?

What will you do if Trump turns the US into a fascist nation?

• I'll join the Resistance

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • I'll run for Canada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll bend over and take it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll applaud and wear a Trump armband

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
How so? Why are you against Americans arming themselves and being prepared to support and defend the Constitution?

Are you a foreigner? An anti-American piece of shit? If you're an American, are you against the Constitution?O
One faulty premise after another. I have four years of seeing President Trump in office and he was the most freedom loving President we have had in decades. If you want proof, all you have to is look at how the deep state tried to take him out (even assassination) by wanting to shrink government. Dictators don't shrink gobblement. Trump shrunk the gobblement

How does that compare to those who are obsessed with their mommies?

The coward is the one who is afraid to participate in the poll. Be honest for once, Arbie, and add your vote to wearing a Trump armband.
I wouldn't know, coward. You are afraid of and obsessed with me, that is unquestionable. I smell your fear.

Afraid to participate in your silly and infantile poll? LOL!
Yep, I'll be voting for Trump, and you'll be voting for the cackling Ho.

Triggering MAGAts is easy. That said, I didn't expect to see so many MAGAts triggered by my advocating support for the Second Amendment and for all Americans to support and defend the Constitution including buying a firearm.

Both of you are lame hypocrites. Sad old losers upset that a young, moderate American could put a cap in your fat asses if you started marching down the streets in your black uniforms and Trump armbands. LOL

What's especially delicious is how Legion used the Liberal trope of guns being compensation for short penises.
8GJ91G0.gif

For your enjoyment:

8xum5f.jpg

You are, and have been, advocating for the killing of those who are your betters, those you disagree with and those you fear.
It is without question you have a fervent fascination with death, proof of a mental dysfunction and a crying out of despair.
Not all Americans should own firearms. Yep, it's their right, but cowards like you and potato head domer are but two examples
who have absolutely no understanding whatsoever of firearms and their uses, much less their technical aspects.
Yep, you want to see a bullet in my head, but want someone else to place it there because you're a trembling twit who hasn't
the balls (or the ability) to do it yourself. Cry out coward, your pleas of bitterness and insecurity are here for all to see.

I notice you are afraid to answer the tinsel question. What are you avoiding? Do you not like tinsel? Or is it the month of July you are avoiding?
My grandkids would be fine with hanging tinsel in July and I'd be happy to dig it out of the Christmas box for them. What's the problem?

I wouldn't know, coward. You are afraid of and obsessed with me, that is unquestionable. I smell your fear.

Afraid to participate in your silly and infantile poll? LOL!
Yep, I'll be voting for Trump, and you'll be voting for the cackling Ho.
You don't like your mommy, Arbie? What changed? Disagreed, but feel free to claim you are smarter than me too. I enjoy your reactions.

Of course you'll be voting for Trump. That's how treasonous incels and dumbasses vote. Chase Oliver isn't a "ho" like Pedo Don who sold his soul to Satan and Putin.

You are, and have been, advocating for the killing of those who are your betters, those you disagree with and those you fear.
It is without question you have a fervent fascination with death, proof of a mental dysfunction and a crying out of despair.
Not all Americans should own firearms. Yep, it's their right, but cowards like you and potato head domer are but two examples
who have absolutely no understanding whatsoever of firearms and their uses, much less their technical aspects.
Yep, you want to see a bullet in my head, but want someone else to place it there because you're a trembling twit who hasn't
the balls (or the ability) to do it yourself. Cry out coward, your pleas of bitterness and insecurity are here for all to see.
Quote please or you're just free to lie about me as you usually do.

you can lie to yourself all you need to. you can still try and deflect all you need to. you cannot save face because the sane and rational people of this board has seen your patterns of favoring liberals and wanting to shoot trumpers.
I support public hanging of traitors. Would you break down crying and begging for forgiveness if standing up on that platform, Sgt. Doolittle? Or would you simply shit your pants before that final drop?

You, Terry and others have publicly admitted you no longer abide by your oaths. That's your choice, but when you act contrary to your oath, that's treason.

4mvhc0.jpg

One faulty premise after another. I have four years of seeing President Trump in office and he was the most freedom loving President we have had in decades. If you want proof, all you have to is look at how the deep state tried to take him out (even assassination) by wanting to shrink government. Dictators don't shrink gobblement. Trump shrunk the gobblement
Disagreed on Trump. His attack on Congress on 1/6 is proof he's both anti-Constitution and anti-freedom.

Son, this is the "Deep State":
32o5k8.jpg

You don't like your mommy, Arbie? What changed? Disagreed, but feel free to claim you are smarter than me too. I enjoy your reactions.

Of course you'll be voting for Trump. That's how treasonous incels and dumbasses vote. Chase Oliver isn't a "ho" like Pedo Don who sold his soul to Satan and Putin.
Of course I'm smarter than you. Especially when it comes to firearms.
So you're saying 70 million people in this country are treasonous incels and dumbasses?
Looks like you have a lot of killin' to do, coward. Bring it on...

Of course I'm smarter than you. Especially when it comes to firearms.
So you're saying 70 million people in this country are treasonous incels and dumbasses?
Looks like you have a lot of killin' to do, coward. Bring it on...
Awesome. I love the overconfident even more than I do the poorly educated.
Wrong again, son.
I hope I don't have to kill anyone. I'm just advocating people be prepared to defend themselves and our Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic. Now tell me why you never joined the military, Arbie.

Awesome. I love the overconfident even more than I do the poorly educated.
Wrong again, son.
I hope I don't have to kill anyone. I'm just advocating people be prepared to defend themselves and our Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic. Now tell me why you never joined the military, Arbie.
You'd be hiding under your bed at the first report because you're yellow to the core.
You were/are afraid to face me unarmed one on one, you'd cry like a beaten child if
facing anyone armed. Defend the constitution? That's a joke, you wouldn't defend
yourself, how the hell would you defend our constitution? Call the cops? Call 911? LOL!

This whole thing is an absurdity, Trump left the WH and the office when he believed he was robbed of an election... but I'll pretend it is serious.

I would hold to my oath and work to protect the Constitution if anyone at all simply declared themselves "President for Life". Whether it was Harris, Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Carter (though that would be a short one), my daughter, my wife, my mother...

All absurd, but you get the idea.

This whole thing is an absurdity, Trump left the WH and the office when he believed he was robbed of an election... but I'll pretend it is serious.

I would hold to my oath and work to protect the Constitution if anyone at all simply declared themselves "President for Life". Whether it was Harris, Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Carter (though that would be a short one), my daughter, my wife, my mother...

It does seem Obama still has a lot of say in things...

you can lie to yourself all you need to. you can still try and deflect all you need to. you cannot save face because the sane and rational people of this board has seen your patterns of favoring liberals and wanting to shoot trumpers.
Notice that the Aryan Commandant always tries to get other people to kill for him. This has been his pattern here for years.

He is a serial killer who now weighs 600 lbs. and can't fit out the door. So he goes online and incites others to commit murder.

I support public hanging of traitors. Would you break down crying and begging for forgiveness if standing up on that platform, Sgt. Doolittle? Or would you simply shit your pants before that final drop?

You, Terry and others have publicly admitted you no longer abide by your oaths. That's your choice, but when you act contrary to your oath, that's treason.

4mvhc0.jpg
you judge 'traitors' based upon your own ideology and not that of the constitution. This has always been your problem.

I'm pretty sure that in order to avoid the possibility of you being on that platform, you'd turn coward and keep that low to no profile.

you judge 'traitors' based upon your own ideology and not that of the constitution. This has always been your problem.

I'm pretty sure that in order to avoid the possibility of you being on that platform, you'd turn coward and keep that low to no profile.
Wrong again, Sgt. Doolittle. You're the Sea Lawyer defending treason, I'm not.

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

You'd be hiding under your bed at the first report because you're yellow to the core.
You were/are afraid to face me unarmed one on one, you'd cry like a beaten child if
facing anyone armed. Defend the constitution? That's a joke, you wouldn't defend
yourself, how the hell would you defend our constitution? Call the cops? Call 911? LOL!
Thanks for the veiled threats from the safety of your anonymous keyboard, son.

The fact you never served is all the proof I need to know about your patriotism and support for our nation.

Trump attacked Congress to stay in office and left office because he was forced to leave. Why are you defending his actions, Damo?

Back