What will you do if Trump becomes President, shreds the Constitution and declares himself President-for-Life?

What will you do if Trump turns the US into a fascist nation?

• I'll join the Resistance

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • I'll run for Canada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll bend over and take it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll applaud and wear a Trump armband

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
He'll be selling them to the MAGAt sheeple.

The same dumbasses who bought his cheap tennis shoes.

8h1f6u.jpg
all I can say is if you got a copyright when I told you to you could make millions of the LOW IQ MAGAS
if you do I want 10%
Have a nice day

They'll need their own binoculars to even see me outside in my underwear.

Why did you run from the snitch post, Matt? Too drunk? Too demented? Don't know? All of the above?
I know what your saying my closest neighbors are about 1/4th mile away and that is how we like it.
Have a nice day

Not surprising. They've been wearing the Mark of the Beast on their heads for years.

vDhum4u.jpg

Of course they can. That's the point. They can also see the MAGAt reactions to supporting the Second Amendment and Americans arming themselves against tyranny.

Come on, Sgt. Doolittle. Be honest. You're just dying to march in a MAGA parade with your fellow MAGAts in their pointy hats and armbands.

O5e0EzB.jpg

now IF Trump reads this he will have them in production later today. you had better copyright them ASAP.
you could make Millions.
Have a nice day

I tell ya YOU guys have to start copyrighting this stuff you could make millions,
maybe IF you don't I will steal it and I will make the money off it.
Have a nice day
The Ku Klux Klan were DEMOCRATS.

"In many areas, the Klan served as the clandestine military arm of the Democratic party, which stridently opposed all aspects of Reconstruction."

This has been changed recently..interesting.

"The Klan enjoyed a last spurt of growth in 1928, when Alfred E. Smith, a Catholic, received the Democratic presidential nomination."

The Klan is not Republicans, they were formed by Democrats to do clandestine violence against Republicans and ReConstruction efforts. Democrats have replaced them with their paid lemming brownshirt hordes now.

Last edited:
all I can say is if you got a copyright when I told you to you could make millions of the LOW IQ MAGAS
if you do I want 10%
Have a nice day
True. Alas, I'm pushing 70 and inherently lazy. Plus I have enough money to be comfortable soooo....maybe someone else can be happy milking Trump's sheeple.

The Ku Klux Klan were DEMOCRATS.

"In many areas, the Klan served as the clandestine military arm of the Democratic party, which stridently opposed all aspects of Reconstruction."

This has been changed recently..interesting.

"The Klan enjoyed a last spurt of growth in 1928, when Alfred E. Smith, a Catholic, received the Democratic presidential nomination."

The Klan is not Republicans, they were formed by Democrats to do clandestine violence against Republicans and ReConstruction efforts. Democrats have replaced them with their paid lemming brownshirt hordes now.
^^^
Proof Matt is both demented and his alcohol-infused brain is stuck in over 60 years in the past.

Sure, Matt, all the Sons of the Confederacy were Democrats. Once the Republican War of Northern Aggression destroyed the South and freed the slaves, the Confederate Democrats formed the KKK. That lasted until the 1960s when, after the Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Republicans started the Southern Strategy and all the KKK members joined the Republican Party. Same for the Pedophiles.

Only liars and Trump Dick Suckers claim these assholes are Democrats:

78o2jx.jpg

Map and Compass navigation

A good and fun life skill is knowing how to use a map and compass. There are many clubs and groups which enjoy using the skill plus there are many online resources available now, examples below, but after 3 more years of Trump, maybe not. LOL

Compasses are not very expensive. They can be had for as low as $5 for an orienteering styled and up to $70 for a high-end military spec Lensatic compass. My advice is to go for a $10 orienteering compass, a topo map of a local national park and have fun with it.

Example : Amazon compasses

Trump continues to show that if he can't win fairly, then he'll win by force.

Is Trump lying, or is he just that deluded?
Donald Trump's lies took on the look of fevered hallucinations last week....

...But Trump is selling his followers a fantasy in which the only truth is what Trump says is the truth.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has a theory about this blizzard of lies. The Trump show, Sanders suggests, has shifted from mocking liberals and getting laughs with belittling nicknames for GOP rivals. The new Trump show features a magical guarantee of a Trump victory in November. And Trump is warning his followers to ignore anyone who says he is losing.

"Clearly, and dangerously, what Trump is doing is laying the groundwork for rejecting the election results if he loses," Sanders explains.

"If you can convince your supporters that thousands of people who attended a televised rally do not exist, it will not be hard to convince them that the election returns in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and elsewhere are 'fake' and 'fraudulent.'

"This is what undermining democracy is about," Sanders said, "this is what fascism is about."

90skd1.jpg

Last edited:
What will you do if Trump becomes President, shreds the Constitution and declares himself President-for-Life? Will you stay and fight? Run for Canada? Just suck it up and hope for the best?

My advice is for all Americans loyal to the Constitution is to exercise their Second Amendment rights by buying a scoped hunting rifle, lots of ammo and become proficient in its use before the Election since Americans may not have the chance afterward. This thread is for discussing strategy, tactics and weapons.

You might consider becoming familiar with books like these:

2frcsk.jpg
Then Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists national religion precedent will be.........

Then Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists national religion precedent will be.........
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

90tb7w.jpg

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

90tb7w.jpg
Christian Nation SCOTUS ethics of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists as acceptable McHeil's Navy medical care precedent over decades in Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super ego homicidal human farming pyramid scheme as Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia.....

Christian Nation SCOTUS ethics of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists as acceptable McHeil's Navy medical care precedent over decades in Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super ego homicidal human farming pyramid scheme as Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia.....
One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head

He went galumphing back.

90uke8.jpg

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head

He went galumphing back.

90uke8.jpg
For all intents & purposes Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip for thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Republican Trumpanzees & Democrat demigods education seems well founded in American politics with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement.......

For all intents & purposes Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip for thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Republican Trumpanzees & Democrat demigods education seems well founded in American politics with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement.......

Treason​

Whoever, owing allegiance* to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

90uzr8.gif

*meaning they took an oath to defend the Constitution.

What will you do if Trump becomes President, shreds the Constitution and declares himself President-for-Life? Will you stay and fight? Run for Canada? Just suck it up and hope for the best?

My advice is for all Americans loyal to the Constitution is to exercise their Second Amendment rights by buying a scoped hunting rifle, lots of ammo and become proficient in its use before the Election since Americans may not have the chance afterward. This thread is for discussing strategy, tactics and weapons.

You might consider becoming familiar with books like these:

2frcsk.jpg
what will you do when hell freezes over, Jackoff-face?

Treason​

Whoever, owing allegiance* to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

90uzr8.gif

*meaning they took an oath to defend the Constitution.
What a holy trinity of human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception more perfect union to Mohammed flaming flying chariot Valhalla pseudoscience for precedent in a trifecta of Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip by thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists suicidal super ego homicidal human farming pyramid scheme with Federal Lynching Klues Klucks duh Klans drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement precedent.....

Back