What's more important?

If that person expects me to call them she then yes it's a demand. If that person came into my business just as they appear in the photo what do you suppose would happen if I said "yes sir" to the person?

Ben shaprio famously had his safety threatened when he refused to use the "she" pronoun with a man so let's not pretend it's outside the real of possibility.

"IF"
You are all pissed about something that has not happened, except in your own imagination.

iu

They have a right to make that request... You have a right to do it or refuse, its as simple as that. Its called FREEDOM!

Its about having a system set up to provide an equal opportunity. Currently our system is set up so that wealthy parents have children with greater opportunity based on government constructs. It is also set up to give the children of white parents a greater opportunity based on government constructs. It also gives men and women different opportunities based on government constructs. So I think those government constructs should be changed. Marriage is a great example, the government construct of legal marriage did not give gay people the same opportunity as straight people, now it does because the Government construct changed.

Now if you are born physically unable to play basketball as well as me, clearly we are not going to have equal opportunity and that is just nature, government cant fix that.

All bullshit. If it were opportunity then the statement, there aren't enough women CEOs makes no sense. Being a CEO is an outcome not an opportunity.

So equal opportunity is either bullshit very limited. To equal in the way that some define it the NBA should only be 13% black.

If that person expects me to call them she then yes it's a demand. If that person came into my business just as they appear in the photo what do you suppose would happen if I said "yes sir" to the person?

Ben shaprio famously had his safety threatened when he refused to use the "she" pronoun with a man so let's not pretend it's outside the real of possibility.

Wahhhh, your freedom is affected because someone expects something from you that you dont want to do. WAHHHHH, must be hard!

Living in a free society requires we be a little less easily offended.

All bullshit. If it were opportunity then the statement, there aren't enough women CEOs makes no sense. Being a CEO is an outcome not an opportunity.

So equal opportunity is either bullshit very limited. To equal in the way that some define it the NBA should only be 13% black.

Unless the system is artificially set up by the government construct to give men a better chance. Which it historically has been.

"IF"
You are all pissed about something that has not happened, except in your own imagination.

If it happens to anyone it could happen to you. Is that how you want to decide these things? If it hasn't happened to you personally then it's only in hour imagination?

They have a right to make that request... You have a right to do it or refuse, its as simple as that. Its called FREEDOM!

Is that so, **Brad?

California health care workers who “willfully and repeatedly” decline to use a senior transgender patient's “preferred name or pronouns” could face punishments ranging from a fine to jail time.

California Gov. Jerry Brown signed the legislation

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-california-law-allows-jail-time-for-using-wrong-gender-pronoun-sponsor-denies-that-would-happen

Tough titty, I dont want to stop at a red light when I can see nobody is coming, but I do it because its the law. You dont see me crying about it. Id like to drive home from the bar after three beers, because I think its safe, but the government has a rule against that... You dont see me whining about it, like you cons are doing over something the Government is not even requiring you do.

Wahhhh, your freedom is affected because someone expects something from you that you dont want to do. WAHHHHH, must be hard!

Living in a free society requires we be a little less easily offended.

So you would demand I call them by their "preferred pronoun"?

Then maybe the idiot shouldn't be offended when I call him a man. Funny how this shit only works on one direction with you people.

Not using transgender pronouns could get you fined

https://nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

Tough titty, I dont want to stop at a red light when I can see nobody is coming, but I do it because its the law. You dont see me crying about it. Id like to drive home from the bar after three beers, because I think its safe, but the government has a rule against that... You dont see me whining about it, like you cons are doing over something the Government is not even requiring you do.

Do you known it's the law? Do you know why you can't drive drunk? You whine about too many other things.

What a fucking CRYBABY thread this is, Trumppers are the biggest whinny twits I have ever seen.

Not using transgender pronouns could get you fined

https://nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

Of course that fucking asshole is trying to play off that this shit doesn't happen. Ben Shapiro had his safety threatened because he called a man "he"

You dont see the liberals on this board starting threads about how Conservatives refuse to call trans people what they want to be called... Why?

Because we are not the crybaby's you are.

You can be fined for not calling people ‘ze’ or ‘hir,’ if that’s the pronoun they demand that you use

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/

You dont see the liberals on this board starting threads about how Conservatives refuse to call trans people what they want to be called... Why?

Because we are not the crybaby's you are.

No because you're too busy still shoving the trump dildos up your asses.

Back