White guy wins after leading voters to believe he’s black

and the explaination is right there.

DO you really claim he was saying he would FREEZE all the plans so the insurers could NOT change the plan when they wanted to like always?

to make your claim that he was saying "NO ONE could take it from you" you would have to claim he was talking about freezing the powers of the insurance corps.

you claiming that you fucking lair?

Yes Desh, he started explaining it AFTER he got busted. Thanks for once again proving you are the most dishonest person on this board.

Because your a lying sack of shit who sides with the right 90 % of the time .

no one believes you really vote dem

They were simple words to explain simply that there would be a grandfather of these preexsisting plans.

they were NOT the end all be all comments on the entire program like you dishonest fucks want to play it

So you ignore that for FOUR+ years he NEVER explained that to people? Did he just conveniently forget to do so Desh? He NEVER explained that UNTIL the cancellations started rolling in.

Yes Desh, he started explaining it AFTER he got busted. Thanks for once again proving you are the most dishonest person on this board.

after he got busted?

dear fucking idiot you can only explain what you mean after someone tries to twist it into knots.

that is how it works.

Pretending those statements were designed to fool a fraction of people is bullshit.

its just all you fucks have left to talk about

So you ignore that for FOUR+ years he NEVER explained that to people? Did he just conveniently forget to do so Desh? He NEVER explained that UNTIL the cancellations started rolling in.

oh really can you prove he NEVER went deeper?

go prove it

after he got busted?

dear fucking idiot you can only explain what you mean after someone tries to twist it into knots.

Dear fucking idiot, NO ONE twisted his words. They quoted him directly. Which is why you cannot show ANYTHING where Obama talked about it BEFORE his LIE was revealed.

Pretending those statements were designed to fool a fraction of people is bullshit.

That is precisely why he did not explain before... he knew he had to lie to the people to get them to accept his bullshit.

oh really can you prove he NEVER went deeper?

go prove it

You cannot prove a negative you fucking idiot. You claim he did... PROVE the positive. If he did, then an example exists that you can find. There is no possible way to prove a negative. The burden is on you to prove he did as you claim.

I want the most voters possible.

I don't want LESS I want more voters.

I want every person to vote.

You want to make it a gauntlet.

WHY????

You cannot prove a negative you fucking idiot. You claim he did... PROVE the positive. If he did, then an example exists that you can find. There is no possible way to prove a negative. The burden is on you to prove he did as you claim.

thank you for admitting you cant prove your claim

You could go get a link to every one of his remarks on the subject BTW and prove he didn't further explain huh?

so in actuality you could prove what you claimed IF it were true.

you just dont want to do the work involved with proving your claim.

thank you for admitting you cant prove your claim

You do realize of course it is IMPOSSIBLE for ANYONE to prove a negative? Or are you that much of a dishonest hack that you think otherwise?

That said... you did prove that it is YOU that cannot prove your claim. For a positive CAN be shown. But you ran away like the typical coward you are from backing up your bullshit lies.

You could go get a link to every one of his remarks on the subject BTW and prove he didn't further explain huh?

so in actuality you could prove what you claimed IF it were true.

you just dont want to do the work involved with proving your claim.

That still wouldn't prove it you fucking idiot. There is no way for me or you to know how many times he spoke on the topic... there is no WAY... NONE... to prove a negative.

But the link I provided to you shows you all the times he FAILED to state it.

So quit running away from your bullshit lies desh... either prove he clarified it earlier or admit you are LYING.

I want the most voters possible.

I don't want LESS I want more voters.

I want every person to vote.

You want to make it a gauntlet.

WHY????

Voting is also a responsibility. So no, I dont want the most possible people to vote. I want people to vote responsibly and intelligently.

I believe in quality, not quantity.

Back