Who's Number One?

I am thinking Auburn is looking closer and closer to #1 team material.

You just need to shut up with that kind of crazy talk! How can you call yourself a Bama fan? LOL

I still think Alabama will make a comeback and be in the Big Show. There is a LOT of football left to play, and a LOT of stuff is going to happen between now and then.

When is the last time Auburn beat Ala?
Auburn is 6 pts favorite vs no offense LSU!

Don't see Auburn running ramshot over the tide, not at all.

You just need to shut up with that kind of crazy talk! How can you call yourself a Bama fan? LOL

I still think Alabama will make a comeback and be in the Big Show. There is a LOT of football left to play, and a LOT of stuff is going to happen between now and then.

I am a hardcore Bama fan. But it doesn't mean I have to lie about who looks like the current best team in the country.

Auburn is clicking. I may not like it, but it doesn't change things. Bama did not look like a championship team on Saturday.

When is the last time Auburn beat Ala?
Auburn is 6 pts favorite vs no offense LSU!

Don't see Auburn running ramshot over the tide, not at all.

Auburn and Alabama have played two of the same teams. Auburn beat SC and Bama got owned by them. Alabama scored 24 points against Ark and the aubbies scored 65.

No, auburn will not run roughshod over the Tide, but if we don't start playing better they will win it.

hey, don't jump to conclusions....MSU still needs to get past Iowa.....and yes, it's worth coming back just to mock an Ohio fan.....
Yea, so do we, and I'm not feeling to confident after they way Wisconsin physically manhandled us. I'll say this. If MSU beats Iowa then they will play in the NCS game.

My 19 year old brother in law goes to school in Madison. He said that there was partying in the street til sunrise this morning. He said Mad town was like New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
Hell that's every other Saturday night in Madison. Madison and Austin are the two best college party towns I've ever been too.

Here are my predictions based on the BCS rankings. Boise State will play either, Oklahoma, MSU or the SEC champ for the NCG. I'll take it even further. If Auborn goes undefeated they will be the next National Champion. I'll take it even one step further. If MSU beats Iowa in two weeks then the NCG will be between MSU and Boise State.

I dont think any of the SEC teams will go undefeated. TCU will have to play 2 more ranked teams, Oregan 3 ranked teams, Oklahoma will have to play 3 ranked teams to get there.

Boise plays no more ranked teams and MSU has only one, Iowa. So those are the two teams in the BCS top 10 with the best odds of running the table on what's left of their schedule.

Last edited:
Boise vs 1 loss SEC champion

Oregon always lay's an egg
Does anyone want to see TCU in the big game?
Choklahoma will lose at least one game.

I still think having Boise St and TCU play for the NC would prod the powers that be to look at playoffs

I am a hardcore Bama fan. But it doesn't mean I have to lie about who looks like the current best team in the country.

Auburn is clicking. I may not like it, but it doesn't change things. Bama did not look like a championship team on Saturday.

Auburn is totally due for an ass kicking. Their offense is basically Cam Newton and 10 Auburn Cheerleaders... Their defense is basically non existent... witness the game against Arkansas this Saturday. No sir, Championship caliber teams do not give up that many points. I completely disagree with you on this.

Bama looked a little shaky, but they were in complete control of the game from start to finish, and Ole Sis is always a tough opponent for Bama. Saban did a good job of getting them re-focused and winning again, which is always a concern after a long streak... most of this team literally never experienced a loss at Alabama before last Saturday.

Everyone is going to start getting banged up now, Bama will probably lose some weapons like Julio and Darius, but if Auburn loses Cam, their season is over, they won't win another game without him.

that won't be good enough. You'll need MSU to lose too. An undefeated Big 10 team will go to the NCG over a 1 loss SEC team.

I don't see TCU getting the respect to get in, a 1 loss SEC champion would beat them by 14.
I agree. If they had won their Bowl game last year TCU would have an argument. Boise was undefeated last year, won a BCS game and is undefeated so far this year. If TCU had done the same then it would happen but even if TCU goes undefeated they would be leap frogged by a 1 loss SEC team.

Auburn is totally due for an ass kicking. Their offense is basically Cam Newton and 10 Auburn Cheerleaders... Their defense is basically non existent... witness the game against Arkansas this Saturday. No sir, Championship caliber teams do not give up that many points. I completely disagree with you on this.

Bama looked a little shaky, but they were in complete control of the game from start to finish, and Ole Sis is always a tough opponent for Bama. Saban did a good job of getting them re-focused and winning again, which is always a concern after a long streak... most of this team literally never experienced a loss at Alabama before last Saturday.

Everyone is going to start getting banged up now, Bama will probably lose some weapons like Julio and Darius, but if Auburn loses Cam, their season is over, they won't win another game without him.

Complete control of the game? Did you watch the same game I did? The first touchdown should have been a field goal except for a penalty against Ole Miss. Their defense held us to 100 yards rushing total. If Ole Miss hadn't self destructed on a ton of penalties, it would have been a MUCH closer game.

Our defense was up to the task of stopping Ole Miss. But Masoli is very different from Newton. If we come in fired up and ready to play, we can beat them. But that is not the way we looked the last two games.

Complete control of the game? Did you watch the same game I did? The first touchdown should have been a field goal except for a penalty against Ole Miss. Their defense held us to 100 yards rushing total. If Ole Miss hadn't self destructed on a ton of penalties, it would have been a MUCH closer game.

Our defense was up to the task of stopping Ole Miss. But Masoli is very different from Newton. If we come in fired up and ready to play, we can beat them. But that is not the way we looked the last two games.

I didn't say we DOMINATED the whole game, we controlled the game, we LEAD from start to finish, Ole Miss never had the upper hand. It wasn't our best performance, but we never got behind, and our defense played well. We'll have to play better to beat LSU or Auburn, but all I am concerned with now is Tennessee. Yeah, I realize UT isn't that good this year, but you watch, they will bring their A game for us, and we'll have to step up to beat them. With the exception of Florida, we've not really been fired up to play the past month, and that will have to change, but this team can do it.

Back