whowould you npurge from JPP

what the fuck did I do to science that made you insult me for siding with science asshole self promoter
I didn't insult you Desh. Why are you taking my teaching you about science personal? That's no way to learn. I'm offended that with a graduate level of education in science and nearly 30 years of practicing science as a technologist that you would take my teaching you about science as an insult or a personal attack.

You should be flattered that I would even bother. Most people whom I believe are poorly educated in science I don't even bother to try and teach as they are not interested in actually learning about science. Is my teaching you about science that offensive to you?

what did I misstate about science you fucking lying assed dickhead of a self promoter
Nothing. I didn't say that you did. I said you didn't really understand it all that well and tried to explain why. Excuse me for having the arrogance to try and teaching you something that I've worked very hard at to master. If it bothers you that much I promise I won't try to teach you about science again. :)

Mott

you are so self promoting you insult people for being on the correct side of science

why the fuck do you don that?

Nothing. I didn't say that you did. I said you didn't really understand it all that well and tried to explain why. Excuse me for having the arrogance to try and teaching you something that I've worked very hard at to master. If it bothers you that much I promise I won't try to teach you about science again. :)

You insulted me for understanding science

why the fuck do you do that?

so you can have an excuse to self praise?

post 14

make your claim asshole
I didn't say you misstated science Desh. I said you were illiterate about science. I'm glad you support science but you could be a little more open minded about learning about it. Try not to take all science on faith. It's ok to be a little cynical and to test things to see if they are indeed true or facts. :)

giphy.gif

You insulted me for understanding science

why the fuck do you do that?

so you can have an excuse to self praise?
Sorry Desh that you feel insulted as such was not my intent but based on what you've written I don't think you do understand science all that well but I am open minded to your proving me wrong. By all means do so. :)

I didn't say you misstated science Desh. I said you were illiterate about science. I'm glad you support science but you could be a little more open minded about learning about it. Try not to take all science on faith. It's ok to be a little cynical and to test things to see if they are indeed true or facts. :)

still fucking self promoting

eat shit

I back science

you claim that makes me scientifically illiterate

you are merely self promoting

Mott

you are so self promoting you insult people for being on the correct side of science

why the fuck do you don that?
How do you know you're on the correct side of science Desh. How do you know that you are right? Is there any possibility that you could be wrong?

That's the only thing I'm pointing out to you Desh. I'm sorry that offends you.

still fucking self promoting

eat shit

I back science

you claim that makes me scientifically illiterate

you are merely self promoting
That's circular reasoning on your part Desh. Backing science is all well and good and as a scientist I am quite appreciative of the faith that you have in my profession but backing science does not make on literate in science.

quit patting your fucking self on the back
Why shouldn't I pat myself on the back? I spent 6 years in college/grad school, 2 years as a research assistant at a major university and over 25 years in the field mastering my profession and have been very productive in my field. The consequences of my work benefit the quality of life tremendously in the areas in which I work. Why shouldn't I be proud of that? Why shouldn't I be patted on the back for making the world a cleaner safer place to live? I'm very proud of my achievements while also being humbled by the responsibility.

You should be more open minded Desh and quit being offended that someone who is a master in their field is telling you some facts that you don't like hearing. What I said does not apply to just you. It applies to anyone who wishes to learn this discipline called science.

Don't believe me just ask Tom who seriously disagrees with me on the topic of Climate Change. He will verify that what I'm discussing with you are fundamental and universal principles of science.

that doesn't even make sense

clarify
It's circular reasoning because you said "I back science, you said that makes me illiterate in science." It's circular reasoning because its predicated on the assumption that backing science makes you literate in science.

Now truth be known I didn't say that to you. In fact I said the opposite. That backing science, though greatly appreciated, doesn't necessarily make you literate in science.

To use an analogy. I back the principles of accounting and believe strongly and have great faith in accounting. Yet I am illiterate in accounting.

That statement is true and if said to me personally wouldn't offend me in the least as it's a true statement.

I didn't insult you Desh. Why are you taking my teaching you about science personal? That's no way to learn. I'm offended that with a graduate level of education in science and nearly 30 years of practicing science as a technologist that you would take my teaching you about science as an insult or a personal attack.

You should be flattered that I would even bother. Most people whom I believe are poorly educated in science I don't even bother to try and teach as they are not interested in actually learning about science. Is my teaching you about science that offensive to you?

You do know that Desh is a Sith and that you're being seduced to the dark side. :D

Mott you have a good heart trying to help evince see the light. Maybe she will think about it and accept that you were just trying to help.
Not an April Fools post.

Back