why does grind love all the stornfront posters here?

So Desh thinks by calling everyone a racist that will end racism. That's some seriously deluded thinking right there.

calling out every time some fuck brainfarts racism is the only way to stop it

you evil shits want to ignore it and pretend it will go away

how well has that worked in mans history?

calling out every time some fuck brainfarts racism is the only way to stop it

you evil shits want to ignore it and pretend it will go away

how well has that worked in mans history?

No. You call people racist, not because they are racist, but because you don't like them or their politics. You use it as a way to attack people and shut down conversation. You use it to try and elevate yourself above that person.

That does NOTHING to work towards eliminating racism.

I see. It's why you don't think white people calling the cops on their black neighbors for walking down the street is racism because racism in your world only exists with black youth and cops.

desh, you're a race baiter. ONLY a race baiter. cawacko is dead on correct calling you out for using it solely as a means to attack others. in fact, you use it so much that it must be a means of projection to cover your own racism.

I agree with about 95% of black people in this country about what constitutes racism

you agree with racists

I see. It's why you don't think white people calling the cops on their black neighbors for walking down the street is racism because racism in your world only exists with black youth and cops.

document your claim better you fucking idiot

why do you refuse to do that

I agree with about 95% of black people in this country about what constitutes racism

you agree with racists

That's funny considering I showed you racism from a black website and you claimed it was false. You need to revoke your statement above.

The article documented quite clearly. You choose to side with the white gentrifiers and not the blacks from the neighborhood. To use your words white racists like yourself don't get to define racism.

You've made at least a half dozen claims about me lately, and I've asked you each time to back up your claim, you have not done so one time.

You are a dishonest political partisan and a liar.

I've stuck up for you several times on this forum, asked people to be nice to you and what do you do in return? You call me a racist, a liar, fucktard, claim I support all these crazy ideas and yet you never back it up. You lump me in with people like RacistX. I can see why you are disliked by virtually everyone here. I regret sticking up for you.

Back