why does grind love all the stornfront posters here?

You've made at least a half dozen claims about me lately, and I've asked you each time to back up your claim, you have not done so one time.

You are a dishonest political partisan and a liar.

I've stuck up for you several times on this forum, asked people to be nice to you and what do you do in return? You call me a racist, a liar, fucktard, claim I support all these crazy ideas and yet you never back it up. You lump me in with people like RacistX. I can see why you are disliked by virtually everyone here. I regret sticking up for you.

neither of those are what you claim you fucking liar

number two is your quote not mine you fucking liar

This is simply amazing. I provide you with two posts where I ask you to back up your claim and you still can't do it. Of course number 2 is my quote you imbecile. It is my quote asking you to back up your claim. How can you be such a huge liar?

Excuse me? My fucks? When did I blame Obama for cleaning up some mess I made?

Who are my fucks and when did I blame Obama? Back up your claim. Enough dancing around, back it up.

I'll make it easy for you, just back up who my fucks are and when I blamed Obama. If you don't, that says all I need to know about you.

Actually, since you've called me a liar, go get one lie of mine asshole.

Erik Scott would like a word with you, but he's dead because several police issued confusing commands.

what did I avoid?

Well then that makes all the difference; because I wasn't aware that the one you mentioned, covered all of them.
My bed. :palm:

Evidently the part of the post that scared you. :)

calling out every time some fuck brainfarts racism is the only way to stop it

you evil shits want to ignore it and pretend it will go away

how well has that worked in mans history?

Has pointing out your crack addiction, had the affect of stopping you from using it??

Well then that makes all the difference; because I wasn't aware that the one you mentioned, covered all of them.
My bed. :palm:
you disagreed about confusing commands. i simply showed you that it can happen. sorry you don't like being shown how wrong you can be, but there it is.

Evidently the part of the post that scared you. :)
what part scared me? I asked you a simple question and posed concerns.

you disagreed about confusing commands. i simply showed you that it can happen. sorry you don't like being shown how wrong you can be, but there it is.

what part scared me? I asked you a simple question and posed concerns.

Did I say there never were times; but the discussion was about Timor and his actions, before you decided to take a sharp left turn.

Are you so inept that you are unable to return and see what section of my post you ran from??

This is simply amazing. I provide you with two posts where I ask you to back up your claim and you still can't do it. Of course number 2 is my quote you imbecile. It is my quote asking you to back up your claim. How can you be such a huge liar?

Who are my fucks and when did I blame Obama? Back up your claim. Enough dancing around, back it up.

I'll make it easy for you, just back up who my fucks are and when I blamed Obama. If you don't, that says all I need to know about you.

Actually, since you've called me a liar, go get one lie of mine asshole.

they were not even what you claimed you lying fuck

Did I say there never were times; but the discussion was about Timor and his actions, before you decided to take a sharp left turn.

Are you so inept that you are unable to return and see what section of my post you ran from??
if you'll read a little better, I actually stated that there could be no confusing commands over tamir because of a single officer. you then stated "I disagree on the "confusion of commands"; because I've seen enough video's where the person failed to do as they were told.", which would indicate that you were now talking about more than just the tamir shooting. So I presented evidence to contradict your statement.

so, let's recap. I've agreed with you that tamir could not have been confused by too many commands, since it was only one cop. the only thing that MIGHT be an issue is what command the cop might have issued.

do we have any other issues now?

they were not even what you claimed you lying fuck

You never said this: Who are my fucks and when did I blame Obama?

I will post your quote and let's see if you can be honest for a change.

your fucks destabilized the entire oil producing world with a war built on lies to the people

then you crashed the entire world economy

and you are so fucking stupid you try and defend all the failure by blaming the guy who cleaned up your mess

Bush licked Saudi ass all his life

If you have any dignity, you will finally address the highlighted, I've been asking you to do so for nearly a week.

You never said this: Who are my fucks and when did I blame Obama?

I will post your quote and let's see if you can be honest for a change.

If you have any dignity, you will finally address the highlighted, I've been asking you to do so for nearly a week.

If you were not a petulant whing twat you would ket it go
Who follows soneine around for a whole week over trivia?

Back