why does grind love all the stornfront posters here?

you don't know the meaning of the word the asshole

Who benefitted most from Obamacare? Would that be the insurance companies that were given millions of paid customers thanks to Obama? If that isn't fascism then maybe you don't understand it. Or maybe the fact that your boy is a purveyor of the ideology makes you a tad uncomfortable?

public option?

LETS GO DICKKWAD

oh yeah you want profit to get in the way of healthcare huh

There was no public option passed by the democrat party in Obamacare.

Obamacare was a giveaway to the insurance companies.

Just curious. When you rent your apartments, do you make profit or do you do it at a loss?

Again you are the one who refuses, time and time again, to call out one of your racist friends for what they are.

You have shown your racist sympathies with your own words.
Everyone here is laughing at you with the exception perhaps, of your racist friends, whom you defend.

are you really trying to state the claim that because I don't vehemently slam stormx for all of his racist posts, that I automatically support racism?

you are in the most hated group 0f humans on the planet

You are a racist

You haven't an effing clue about racism. Go to India or Thailand and see if how many brown faces on television. Almost without exception the presenters and soap stars are all light skinned, only the servants have dark skin. Same story in Vietnam for the most part, but you are so clueless about so much it is truly not funny.

You haven't an effing clue about racism. Go to India or Thailand and see if how many brown faces on television. Almost without exception the presenters and soap stars are all light skinned, only the servants have dark skin. Same story in Vietnam for the most part, but you are so clueless about so much it is truly not funny.

go the fuck away

you are scared of me remember chickenshit

are you really trying to state the claim that because I don't vehemently slam stormx for all of his racist posts, that I automatically support racism?

Yes he is, we all know he is a racist fuck as is Chopped Liver but so what? They won't change because of Leon, in fact if anything they will just post more just to piss him off. The trouble is fools like him are incapable of understanding simple human nature.

go the fuck away

you are scared of me remember chickenshit

I am not in least bit scared of an idiot like you, I choose to ignore you because you are incapable of rational thought and simple logic. That you claim to have gone to college is just fucking hilarious, it must have been the worst educational institution in the US!

I am not in least bit scared of an idiot like you, I choose to ignore you because you are incapable of rational thought and simple logic. That you claim to have gone to college is just fucking hilarious, it must have been the worst educational institution in the US!

you want to pretend you honor science

you are a fucking liar

Yes he is, we all know he is a racist fuck as is Chopped Liver but so what? They won't change because of Leon, in fact if anything they will just post more just to piss him off. The trouble is fools like him are incapable of understanding simple human nature.

and you agree with them

Back