Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

Too funny! Another mindless non-thinker who believes that NASA is somehow much, much more than a government contracting bureaucracy.

Aren't you a little old to be worshiping a government agency? The funny(ier) thing is that you are one of those people we ridicule for believing everything he reads on the internet.

Way too funny.

Grow up. Do your own thinking for a change.

Too funny! Another mindless non-thinker who believes that NASA is somehow much, much more than a government contracting bureaucracy.

Aren't you a little old to be worshiping a government agency? The funny(ier) thing is that you are one of those people we ridicule for believing everything he reads on the internet.

Way too funny.

Your ignorance of almost everything is comical.

Where do you think you are at?
Just a trivial point of grammar, the correct wording is "Where do you think you are?" I presume you learned about prepositions and how to use them at some point.

Whatever excuse you need to avoid talking science.
If you ever want to talk science, just post some. Of course, that's going to be very difficult for you see as how you don't even know what science is, and with me here to pick you apart as you try your "hit and miss."

It's hilarious to think of all the non-science things that you believe are actually science. Didn't you ever go to school? You have a second-grader's grasp of science, math, logic, grammar, ... hey! Do you know what I'm guessing?

If you ever want to talk science, just post some. Of course, that's going to be very difficult for you see as how you don't even know what science is, and with me here to pick you apart as you try your "hit and miss."

Yaaaaawn.

It's hilarious to think of all the non-science things that you believe are actually science. Didn't you ever go to school? You have a second-grader's grasp of science, math, logic, grammar, ... hey! Do you know what I'm guessing?

Is this game "fun" for you? Is this the level of "entertainment" that appeals to your brain? Interesting.

Way too funny.

Who to believe.... NASA or a dumb fuck on the internet. Tough decision.

Who to believe.... NASA or a dumb fuck on the internet. Tough decision.
Too funny. The fact that you are looking for someone to believe is hilarious. I'm not the one pushing a stupid religion. You are simply believing WACKY crap just because you have been ordered to believe it. Way too funny.

You can't think for yourself, can you? You've lost all ability to apply any sort of critical reasoning, I see. If NASA were pushing Catholicism, I suppose you would be reciting the Nicene creed.

NASA tells you what to believe. Too funny. Does HUD also tell you what to believe?

Too funny. The fact that you are looking for someone to believe is hilarious. I'm not the one pushing a stupid religion. You are simply believing WACKY crap just because you have been ordered to believe it. Way too funny.

You can't think for yourself, can you? You've lost all ability to apply any sort of critical reasoning, I see. If NASA were pushing Catholicism, I suppose you would be reciting the Nicene creed.

NASA tells you what to believe. Too funny. Does HUD also tell you what to believe?

Gotta ask you about the Beta Psi graphic in your .sig file. What is the meaning? I just read that Beta Psi started at the UofI (or somewhere else in Illinois then was taken to the UofI) but then stopped existing after the Great Depression.

I am genuinely curious now. Are you from the UofI?

Yaaaaawn.
Low-education losers get bored easily when they don't understand.

Is this game "fun" for you?
Yes. Toying with you is somewhat relaxing in its own way. Debating you is on the same cognitive level as popping bubble wrap.

I see that you aren't in any hurry to learn any science or math. You've already given up, haven't you? However, you're not going to let that stop you from digging in your heels and going toe-to-toe with me, not as long as Wikiedia has disinformation accessible. You've already tipped your hand and everyone knows you are only Jack high, yet you keep on raising to maintain your bluff.

You don't know anything. You are stupid and undereducated and I think I'll just hang out and shred your posts.

Gotta ask you about the Beta Psi graphic in your .sig file. I am genuinely curious now. Are you from the UofI?
No, I am not.

The symbology is intended more for Christians and Jews. I don't claim to be omniscient, even though I seem to know everything. I do not claim to be the alpha and the omega, but I am the beta and the psi. Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

No, I am not.

The symbology is intended more for Christians and Jews. I don't claim to be omniscient, even though I seem to know everything. I do not claim to be the alpha and the omega, but I am the beta and the psi. Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

p3tXili.gif

It would seem that you believe that Christian Science is science as well. There's a reason there is no such thing as climate science, i.e. there is no science of any religion. This should explain why you worship that religion, i.e. because you were told to by your thought-masters ... and you OBEYED ... not because there is any particular science that you understand.

I notice that you didn't answer my question. Big surprise, right? Why should any rational adult believe the Global Warming dogma? Well, you know very well that there is no reason, but your thought-masters won't permit you to admit it publicly. You'll pretend to answer the question by pointing to other members of the congregation who worship as you do, but that's all you can do, i.e. point to other people, not to any science ... because there isn't any. You'll also try to leverage the page in the playbook that tells you to "admit to not being a scientist" as if that somehow legitimizes your lack of any science.

So, if you wouldn't mind, pretend to answer my question and let the EVASION begin.

Responding to you would be much like trying to convince the "flat earther" that the earth is round and not flat, why bother?

Just look at all the lies we were told about COVID by people of science who claimed to be following the science who also claimed that the science of COVID was certainly and to question it would kill Grandma when questioning and continue to look is at the core of science. ( so is providing evidence, another thing these abusers refused to do).

They will tell the boldest of lies now.

Buckle Up.

Covid killed more Americans in less than 2 years than all of wars put together but it was no biggie, was it?

No, I believe in science. No one tells me what to believe. I can read. You should try it some time.

Just remember, that would be you. You are a scientifically illiterate and mathematically incompetent buffoon. You should be taking notes on everything I teach you. However, your thought-masters have instilled in you a fierce pride in being too stupid to learn. As a result, you are a moron who is convinced he is a science genius. I'm going to have a lot of fun with you.

It's more than just a belief. It's an entire religion, with a political structure and everything. American Jews, especially those from New York, have long since been enslaved. It's very humorous watching them bend over for Marxists that totally hate them.

One of us is extremely slow on the uptake ... and it's not me.

I noticed that you couldn't answer my question. If there were a rational basis for belief in Global Warming, you would have written it out in far less time than it took you to vomit your incoherent smokescreen post, biding for time but not fooling anyone.

Go on, say it ... "I'm no scientist" ... so I can say "No shit, Shirley."

This is another question leftists cannot answer for fear of retribution from their thought-masters.

I can't say "I'm no scientist" because I am one, with over 30 years experience. One thing that experience has taught me is to not bother trying to explain something to someone way too ignorant to understand, much less accept, the way things are.

We are currently producing more oil today, right now, than this country has ever produced. If Biden is conducting a war against oil production he is doing a pretty shitty job.

He quoted epoch times and Dan Bongino. Enough said. The only thing missing is Alex Jones.

Back