Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

He quoted epoch times and Dan Bongino. Enough said. The only thing missing is Alex Jones.
Too funny. You live in a world of "who must I believe" instead of "why don't I just think for myself?" You sit there and obsess over WHO pointed out some information instead of independently verifying the information ... because frankly, your slave-masters won't allow it.

Enough said. Way too funny.

I can't say "I'm no scientist" because I am one, with over 30 years experience.
If you were a scientist then you would know that it is pointless to list credentials on an anonymous board, and your words (your science) would easily stand on their own and could be easily independently verified. But you are afraid, preemptively trying to impress or intimidate me before you even write anything.

Just assume that I don't believe you, and that i won't believe you until I see something substantive.

One thing that experience has taught me is to not bother trying to explain something to someone way too ignorant to understand,
One thing experience has taught me is how to spot an intellectual coward who is lying through his teeth. You haven't shown any signs of science or of any kind of education. I'll just presume you don't have any.

Too funny. You live in a world of "who must I believe" instead of "why don't I just think for myself?" You sit there and obsess over WHO pointed out some information instead of independently verifying the information ... because frankly, your slave-masters won't allow it.

Enough said. Way too funny.

Nope. It's called critical thinking. When assessing the veracity of a source, there are a number of factors to consider. Critical thinking leads to one conclusion. Man made global warming. I don't obsess over anything. This is the easiest call I could possibly make. A fucking moron or scientists. I'll go with the latter, since you represent the former.

[crap deleted]

giphy.gif
iu

Last edited:
Nope. It's called critical thinking.
That's the LAST thing it would be called. The source is immaterial once you independently verify the information, esecially science and math. Please ask me how I think you fared on the ACT.

Critical thinking leads to one conclusion. Man made global warming.
Exlain you critical reasoning then. I already guarantee that it will be nothing more than regurgitated gibber-babble of WACKY religious dogma, totally devoid of any rational thought.

I don't obsess over anything.
You obsess over your religion. You HATE others who didn't fall prey to the same scam that played you for the gullible, undereducated moron that you are. You fear others who don't believe as you do because you can tell right away that they aren't gullible like you and are probably much smarter than you are. This forebodes embarrassment on your end.

That's the LAST thing it would be called. The source is immaterial once you independently verify the information, esecially science and math. Please ask me how I think you fared on the ACT.

Exlain you critical reasoning then. I already guarantee that it will be nothing more than regurgitated gibber-babble of WACKY religious dogma, totally devoid of any rational thought.

You obsess over your religion. You HATE others who didn't fall prey to the same scam that played you for the gullible, undereducated moron that you are. You fear others who don't believe as you do because you can tell right away that they aren't gullible like you and are probably much smarter than you are. This forebodes embarrassment on your end.

Sorry but I can’t explain logic to sloth.

Sorry but I can’t explain logic to sloth.
Your inability to exlain things is not the issue. Your lack of science is the issue. You have no science to support your WACKY religious faith in AGW. There is no reason any rational adult should believe as you do.

No science is no science.

Thanks for validating my opinion of you.
You are most welcome. I am despised by most scientific illiterates who think they are science geniuses. I consider it the greatest of compliments. i extend my appreciation.

I only wish you could extend some science but I'm guessing you don't know what it even is.

I'm sure that all the leftists on this site will be happy to close out this thread. JPP is yet one more forum full of leftists who have no scientific or rational basis for their WACKY religious beliefs in Global Warming, Climate Change and greenhouse effect . The conclusion is that there is no reason any rational adult should believe as they do.

... and that's it. 49 pages of preaching, science denial and mathematical incompetence and not a shred of science to support those WACKY beliefs.

This thread can be closed.

It is all about politics. Biden's war against domestic oil production is proof

https://www.theepochtimes.com/clima...utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport
What a pile of shit. Biden has offered 7000 oil permits that the oil companies aren't looking into. They asked for them years ago , now they have them, and they are doing nothing about them , just looking at them for the last couple of years. As usual, you know nothing liars are trying to sell your bullshit. Without lies, you hack have nothing, a whole party built on lies.

What a pile of shit. Biden has offered 7000 oil permits that the oil companies aren't looking into.
It would be groovy if you would first clearly state your point ... and then bitch and gripe and whine and cry like a baby.

Who is the "bad guy" and why?

btw, Biden granted lots of permits but then told other regulatory agencies to completely stonewall every aspect of the process, so that he could thwart the oil companies all the same while claiming to have acceded to all demands for permits.

Nope. It's called critical thinking. When assessing the veracity of a source, there are a number of factors to consider. Critical thinking leads to one conclusion. Man made global warming. I don't obsess over anything. This is the easiest call I could possibly make. A fucking moron or scientists. I'll go with the latter, since you represent the former.

Sorry dude, but you are discarding science.

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.

The 1st law of thermodynamics states: E(t+1) = E(t) - U where 'E' is energy, 't' is time, and 'U' is work. You cannot create energy out of nothing. The mere presence of any gas is not work.
The 2nd law of thermodynamics states: e(t+1) >= e(t) where 'e' is entropy (or available energy to do work), and 't' is time. This equation also defines the concept of 'heat' and gives it a direction. Heat flows from hot to cold, never the reverse. You cannot heat a warmer surface using a colder gas. You cannot trap thermal energy or light or prevent the dissipation of energy.
The Stefan-Boltzmann law states: r = C*e*t^4 where 'r' is electromagnetic energy (light) emitted per square area of radiating surface, 'C' is a natural constant, 'e' is a measured constant, or how well a surface absorbs and radiates light (expressed as a percentage of a theoretical perfect absorber and radiator of light), and 't' is temperature in deg K. You cannot prevent the conversion of thermal energy into light. You cannot trap light.

You deny and discard these theories of science. You would rather stick with morons such as the Priests of the Church of Global Warming (that have the gall to call themselves 'scientists') instead of actual theories of science.

What a pile of shit. Biden has offered 7000 oil permits that the oil companies aren't looking into. They asked for them years ago , now they have them, and they are doing nothing about them , just looking at them for the last couple of years. As usual, you know nothing liars are trying to sell your bullshit. Without lies, you hack have nothing, a whole party built on lies.

Argument from randU fallacy (you are making up numbers).

Is this gonna be like the oil change for EV's again? Something you know nothing about but make big claims about.
Will you at least admit that your Global Warming faith is based solely on your unquestioning devotion to your Climate religion? Will you admit that you have absolutely no science to support your faith, and that you couldn't possibly convince any rational adult who doesn't already worship as you do to adopt your faith?

You are 100000000000000% wrong thinking climate can't change.
Will you admit that you totally suck at math?

How do you suppose to show that Climate can change when you: 1) suck at math, 2) can't support your contention that there is such a thing as a global climate, and 3) can't show that any such global climate, even if it were to exist, has changed any over my lifetime?

There is no science to support your WACKY religion. I'd be happy to explain any science to you that you need clarified, but if you wish to make it some sort of debate by which you intend to defend your WACKY religion as "thettled thienth" then it will simply not go well for you.

Back