Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

It looks like 'Darla' is history. I see Christie has accepted the Burqa from Owl. Owl will now be the NEW Queen of the Burqa*Girls (pink bandana team). Sadly, I've noticed Phantasmal using the word 'we', rather than the word 'I', when she speaks. Meaning she has become part of the 'hive', the 'collective', the 'Burqa*Girls'. She's always been bright, fun, happy, outgoing, upbeat, loquacious, and inclusive ... if Owl puts the Burqa*on Phantasmal, and she accepts and subjugates herself to Owl, all that will change. She will become a clone of Owl, ... translation: mean spirited, angry, unhappy, man-hate, sullen.

Praise Be to Allah, the Most Merciful ... I hope that doesn't happen, :(

Darla and Rana (Phantasmal) were always thick as thieves, practically joined at the hip going way back to the old Netscape board days.

Holy Fuck! Sweet Mother of God!!!

Uh, ... that would be a bad sign. :(
You're very insightful, Jack...What's your take on this "situation"...considering the "warning thread" that suddenly appeared and was edited?
Just coincidence?

Day 3,578: The
35CLXgh.jpg
continues............

:( My first reaction is to now realize I will be referring to Phantasmal as Rana. 'Phantasmal' is my perception of a sweet, sexy, vibrant, outgoing girl filled with life. It looks like this independent soul has died prematurely. Now 'Rana' (and I like the name, plus it's easier to type than 'Phantasmal') is associated with 'Darla', and according to 'Havana Moon' is one that was "joined at the hip". That ... kind of says a lot about having 'independent thought'.

My second thought: Owl has targeted Rana from the get-go, as she is a 'Moderator'. (Just between me and you, ... It's like the Prison dyke jumping on the New Girl) :palm:

Day 3,578: The
35CLXgh.jpg
continues............

This is the post harpy and her toadies had no answer for.

"She claims this is all personal stuff she "knows" about the rest of us yet when she's asked to source it, nothing. So two possibilities are raised.

1. What she says is true but she can't source it because she got the info illegally.

2. What she says is false and she can't source it because the info is all made up.

No matter how you slice it, she's not an innocent victim."

Rana: "Sorry, I’ve never been very good at following orders."
Jack: Then why haven't you scolded Owl for this attack on a woman? An attack solely based on 'looks'? Like Christie, you cannot look Owl in the eyes and say "You're wrong". You've been fed a Pavlovian Cocaine Diet by Owl, and are completely dominated by her. Christie can wear her Burqa, be happy being a Follower, doing as she is told, bowing and scraping to her Queen, but you as a Moderator have to have independence of thought, NOT be a lackey of another Poster.

Since StarGeezer is sure that he/she/it knows all about the roolz and that the mods are SOOOOO UNFAIR, here's some personal info of his/her/its to report. Her photo was taken at a recent Trump rally. Just look at the stars!!!! Gaze at them!

T2KWbXR.jpg

Jack loves to cavort down at the docks with the NOLA fishing fleet, particularly the shrimpers. They love his various cosplay get-ups and role-playing games. This costume's a particular favorite, most of them being Trump fans.

6whtZ7c.jpg

^ That will give Jackoff and company at least five more days of pouting, whining, and cries of "double standards!" and "It's so UNFAAAAIIIIRRRR!"

Jack loves to cavort down at the docks with the NOLA fishing fleet, particularly the shrimpers. They love his various cosplay get-ups and role-playing games. This costume's a particular favorite, most of them being Trump fans.

6whtZ7c.jpg

Another "doctored" photo...

Today, 11:05 AM
RancidBreath 60
TrumpSucker

This message is hidden because RB 60 is thankfully on your ignore list.... and always will be, tards without end, ra-men.

Rana: "Sorry, I’ve never been very good at following orders."
Jack: Then why haven't you scolded Owl for this attack on a woman? An attack solely based on 'looks'? Like Christie, you cannot look Owl in the eyes and say "You're wrong". You've been fed a Pavlovian Cocaine Diet by Owl, and are completely dominated by her. Christie can wear her Burqa, be happy being a Follower, doing as she is told, bowing and scraping to her Queen, but you as a Moderator have to have independence of thought, NOT be a lackey of another Poster.

Yawn

This is the post harpy and her toadies had no answer for.

No it isn't.

Good question, isn't it. She claims this is all personal stuff she "knows" about the rest of us yet when she's asked to source it, nothing. So two possibilities are raised.

1. What she says is true but she can't source it because she got the info illegally.

2. What she says is false and she can't source it because the info is all made up.

No matter how you slice it, she's not an innocent victim.

Like your earlier "proof" this is nothing but a calumnious crone - in this case Y O U - making a claim unsubstantiated by anything. All part of the craven conspiracy of the conniving crone coven.

Did Queen Darla dictate it to you? I see she fluffed you for obediently posting it - after you made a "correction."

Back