why is neutering a pet considered humane?

Because anyone who refers to himself in the third person is an idiot, and should be confronted at every possible point.

Why do you feel intimidated by my showing up in threads???
The Southern Man can only assume that you have too much time on your hands, hardly someone to be intimidated by. LOL

I sell no calves as veal. They are all grassfed in pastures and well cared for before I sell them usually to individuals to breed or slaughter. I generally sell no cattle before they are at least 400 lbs. Generally around 600 poounds or more.

Ohh and I castrate the males too :shock:
So you let others do the killing for you, for profit.

So you let others do the killing for you, for profit.

I do not raise cattle as pets.
I do not eat my pets.

btw a lot of seared bovine flesh was consumed here yesaterday afternoon/evening. A great time was had by all. I said my farewells to my handicapped vets. Someone else is taking over for me as I will not be around too much longer and wanted to tie up loose ends before I go. I will still be working with them for a couple of months breaking in the new guy. I think he will do fine, seems to have a good head on his shoulders and is a disabled vet himself.

I also turned in my badge to the sheriff who was here. Since taking care of my boys was the only reason I had it.
He promised to set up my replacement in the same manner.

I do not raise cattle as pets.
I do not eat my pets.

btw a lot of seared bovine flesh was consumed here yesaterday afternoon/evening. A great time was had by all. I said my farewells to my handicapped vets. Someone else is taking over for me as I will not be around too much longer and wanted to tie up loose ends before I go. I will still be working with them for a couple of months breaking in the new guy. I think he will do fine, seems to have a good head on his shoulders and is a disabled vet himself.

I also turned in my badge to the sheriff who was here. Since taking care of my boys was the only reason I had it.
He promised to set up my replacement in the same manner.
You're obviously trying to deflect from your evil profiteering by bringing up irrelevant subjects. You must be feeling very guilty in order to to that.

You're obviously trying to deflect from your evil profiteering by bringing up irrelevant subjects. You must be feeling very guilty in order to to that.

And you are doing your same old "making profit is evil" trolling. You should watch other trolls and learn how to do it better.

The way I see it you got called on your idocy and got your nose bloodied, and your buddy is wiping off the blood for you. Like two little girls. LOL.

LMAO!!!

YOu got me called on my what? Sorry, but you didn't get me called on anything.

My nose hasn't been bloodied in better than 30 years. YOu are certainly not up to the task, of that I can assure you.

No, today was all about playing with a jerk. It was fun and I am about done.

Its all about the entertainment factor you provide.

LMAO!!!

YOu got me called on my what? Sorry, but you didn't get me called on anything.

My nose hasn't been bloodied in better than 30 years. YOu are certainly not up to the task, of that I can assure you.

No, today was all about playing with a jerk. It was fun and I am about done.

Its all about the entertainment factor you provide.
Wow you are a loonie today; getting yourself mixed up with USC and all.

Back