Why we're doomed!

See folks, THEY'RE STILL BRAYING LIKE A BUNCH OF JACKASSES...contradicting themselves with each post, and proving my point.

Come, come boys.....it's one thing to continually squawk that you don't like something, but it's quite another to logically and factually prove why it's wrong. So far, Charver, ThreeDee, Southy, Damo, Winterborn are just sputtering and fuming in vain.

Carry on boys, you are quite the clowns!

See folks, THEY'RE STILL BRAYING LIKE A BUNCH OF JACKASSES...contradicting themselves with each post, and proving my point.

Come, come boys.....it's one thing to continually squawk that you don't like something, but it's quite another to logically and factually prove why it's wrong. So far, Charver, ThreeDee, Southy, Damo, Winterborn are just sputtering and fuming in vain.

What say you, folks??
Are any of you "folks" going to speak and defend siissie??

WHERE ARE YOU, FOLKS??

:D

I'm just enjoying the experience of being the filling in a Damo & 3D sandwich.

As well you should be. Generally speaking, being the filling to a sandwich is much more invigorating than being either slice of bread, because it is less awkward and more comfortable to be the minority in these situations.

I'm still not sure how a chap without any point can contradict himself but it is lovely to see you still here on this beautifully sunny August 5th.

I'll wager SM's not going to be happy that he's fallen to 3rd in the rankings behind Three and myself.

What say you, folks??

WHERE ARE YOU, FOLKS??

Apparently, they couldn't be bothered this morning.

Guests.jpg

We invite far too many guests onto this site! I say its time we start yanking a few green cards, and possibly place a moratorium on door prizes, free parking spaces, and reduced beer prices.

I'm still not sure how a chap without any point can contradict himself but it is lovely to see you still here on this beautifully sunny August 5th.

I'll wager SM's not going to be happy that he's fallen to 3rd in the rankings behind Three and myself.
Shit no I'm not! Voter intimidation! Disenfranchisement! Diebold manipulation! Those neatly dressed white, male GOP voters cheated! :palm:

Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911
What say you, folks??

WHERE ARE YOU, FOLKS??
Apparently, they couldn't be bothered this morning.

Guests.jpg

:palm: Given that the posts remain for more than one day, my intellectually challenged Charver, a new "audience" is constantly showing up

Reload this Page 18 members, 17 guests and 21 spiders
Most users ever online was 284, 06-30-2007 at 04:50 PM.
Last Activity User Name Location Instant Messaging

08:42 PM Annie Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!
08:44 PM apple0154 Viewing Thread
Do you want the fed to determine where Churches can be built?
08:52 PM AssHatZombie Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!
08:47 PM Baidu (9) Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!
08:38 PM cawacko Viewing Forum
Current Events
08:12 PM RStringfield Viewing Thread
Athiests Obviously Believe in SOMETHING!
08:56 PM SmarterThanYou Viewing Thread
We need to replace every scum sucking pig that voted against this bill.
08:39 PM Southern Man Viewing Subscribed Threads
08:56 PM Taichiliberal Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!
08:56 PM WinterBorn Viewing Forum
Current Events
08:06 PM Guest Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!
08:54 PM Yahoo! Slurp Spider Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!
08:03 PM Guest Registering
08:41 PM Guest Viewing Forum
Current Events
08:49 PM Speedy Spider Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!
08:50 PM Guest Viewing Blog Entry
lostsoul - What the headline didn't tell you...
08:43 PM MSNBot Spider Viewing Thread
Werewolf game - Round III
08:47 PM MSNBot Spider Viewing User Profile
08:56 PM Guest Viewing Thread
Drudge: 1 JUDGE VOIDS 7,000,000 VOTERS...
08:40 PM Guest Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!

Poor Charver, given your attempt a sounding intelligent and imitating someone with literary talent, I didn't put you in the same category as Freedumb. But if you're going to follow him up on his mental flatulence, then there's not much hope for you. Here's a hint: ignore Freedumb after awhile....saves time and effort.

Last edited:
:palm: Given that the posts remain for more than one day, my intellectually challenged Charver, a new "audience" is constantly showing up

Poor Charver, given your attempt a sounding intelligent and imitating someone with literary talent, I didn't put you in the same category as Freedumb. But if you're going to follow him up on his mental flatulence, then there's not much hope for you. Here's a hint: ignore Freedumb after awhile....saves time and effort.

And yet, none of the "Folks" came to your rescue.

How odd!! :cof1:

We invite far too many guests onto this site! I say its time we start yanking a few green cards, and possibly place a moratorium on door prizes, free parking spaces, and reduced beer prices.

BTW, as this was a brilliant post, I'm still awaiting the Thank Yous and Reps!! :cof1:

Reload this Page 18 members, 17 guests and 21 spiders
Most users ever online was 284, 06-30-2007 at 04:50 PM.
Last Activity User Name Location Instant Messaging

08:42 PM Annie Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!
08:44 PM apple0154 Viewing Thread
Do you want the fed to determine where Churches can be built?
08:52 PM AssHatZombie Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!
08:47 PM Baidu (9) Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!
08:38 PM cawacko Viewing Forum
Current Events
08:12 PM RStringfield Viewing Thread
Athiests Obviously Believe in SOMETHING!
08:56 PM SmarterThanYou Viewing Thread
We need to replace every scum sucking pig that voted against this bill.
08:39 PM Southern Man Viewing Subscribed Threads
08:56 PM Taichiliberal Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!
08:56 PM WinterBorn Viewing Forum
Current Events
08:06 PM Guest Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!
08:54 PM Yahoo! Slurp Spider Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!
08:03 PM Guest Registering
08:41 PM Guest Viewing Forum
Current Events
08:49 PM Speedy Spider Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!
08:50 PM Guest Viewing Blog Entry
lostsoul - What the headline didn't tell you...
08:43 PM MSNBot Spider Viewing Thread
Werewolf game - Round III
08:47 PM MSNBot Spider Viewing User Profile
08:56 PM Guest Viewing Thread
Drudge: 1 JUDGE VOIDS 7,000,000 VOTERS...
08:40 PM Guest Viewing Index
Just Plain Politics!

Er...that proves no guest was reading your thread then either.

I'm sure you do have an army of guests avidly following the new wisdom brought forth with each press of your sacrosanct send button. I myself have a robot hippopotamus, called Mr Nibbles, who chases midgets and pisses champagne. The scrapes that hippo gets me in, you would not believe.

August 6th...the saga continues.

OMG Libby actually thinks he has an audience. :palm:

I'm sure you do have an army of guests avidly following the new wisdom brought forth with each press of your sacrosanct send button. I myself have a robot hippopotamus, called Mr Nibbles, who chases midgets and pisses champagne. The scrapes that hippo gets me in, you would not believe.

Err, if someone is scanning various threads, that means they may or may not be reading this. Also, if you compare the number of views this thread has as to the regular cast of idiot neocons, you should see my point...or in your case, avoid it.

And here we are August 6th, and our peanut gallery of neocon numbskulls are STILL avoiding any real discussions.....when the forementioned cannot defend their positions, they pretend everything is a goof and therefore they are just mocking. :palm: Seems Charver is taking this lame dodge to new heights. Oh well, to recap:

If as a nation we were serious about fuel conservation or curtailing air pollution, NASCAR wouldn't exist.

If as a nation we were serious about clean water and water conservation, we wouldn't have "water theme" amusement parks running during the summer months.....and PRIVATE golf courses would have to pay DOUBLE for their water use during long dry summers.

If as a nation we were serious about energy conservation, then solar panels would have been strategically placed and used in our urban/suburban areas during the summer months LONG ago.

But let's face it folks, the majority of Americans are not serious about this stuff.....until it screws with their personal space.

Last edited:
Err, if someone is scanning various threads, that means they may or may not be reading this. Also, if you compare the number of views this thread has as to the regular cast of idiot neocons, you should see my point...or in your case, avoid it.

And here we are August 6th, and our peanut gallery of neocon numbskulls are STILL avoiding any real discussions.....when the forementioned cannot defend their positions, they pretend everything is a goof and therefore they are just mocking. :palm: Seems Charver is taking this lame dodge to new heights. Oh well, to recap:

You got that, Folks??

OMG Libby actually thinks he has an audience. :palm:

OMG, Southy is STILL a dunce who doesn't get it.....if a thread has REGISTERED VIEWS, then it has an audience....whether they are for or against the topic at hand, whether they participate or not..

:palm: Fucking dumb Southy......oh well, to recap on what our resident neocon numbskulls are avoiding:

If as a nation we were serious about fuel conservation or curtailing air pollution, NASCAR wouldn't exist.

If as a nation we were serious about clean water and water conservation, we wouldn't have "water theme" amusement parks running during the summer months.....and PRIVATE golf courses would have to pay DOUBLE for their water use during long dry summers.

If as a nation we were serious about energy conservation, then solar panels would have been strategically placed and used in our urban/suburban areas during the summer months LONG ago.

Back