Will Obama's Syrian debacle blot his legacy?

Will Obama's Syrian debacle blot his legacy?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Npt sure/no opinion

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Remember when he got financial advice while showering with Jesus? How he was hot for GWB in blue jeans and of course who could forget 1/3rd.

Remember when a gallon of bleach was a WMD found in Iraq?

Remember when he got financial advice while showering with Jesus? How he was hot for GWB in blue jeans and of course who could forget 1/3rd.

LOL! No. Wow!

Great moments in his wonderful madness!

So you say, yet I noticed you didn't vote. Scared to commit?
No I think your poll is ridiculous. Im not saying President will go down as one of the greats for legitimate reasons. He will go down as one of the greats because of his political narrative. Black boy, born to an absentee emigrant father trying to live in a white world full of prejudice who made it to the presidency.

I said this before Obama started his presidency. Often the greats are not considered great because of what they did as president, they are considered great based on timing or situation.

Consider Lincoln, Kennedy, the founding fathers, FDR. All good presidents, but forged by timing or circumstance.

Even when it's discovered later on that the Syrian army wasn't guilty of the gas attacks, it can't be proven as conclusively as it was proven that Saddam wasn't guilty of maintaining the missing WMD's. So the answer will probably be that Obama will get away with it. And in any case, it's going to be backed by the US congress soon anyway.

Even when it's discovered later on that the Syrian army wasn't guilty of the gas attacks, it can't be proven as conclusively as it was proven that Saddam wasn't guilty of maintaining the missing WMD's. So the answer will probably be that Obama will get away with it. And in any case, it's going to be backed by the US congress soon anyway.

Comparing what President Obama is proposing in Syria to what happened in Iraq is like calling the pond behind your house the Pacific Ocean.

Bush lied to us so lets blame the current president for Bushs mess.

I wish you people cared more for your country than you do your fucking lying cheating party

Bush lied to us so lets blame the current president for Bushs mess.

I wish you people cared more for your country than you do your fucking lying cheating party

Granted, you're right about their motives but they're also right about their cause. You can't take that from them. It's the same situation for them as it was for Clinton's Kosovo war which was also a phony war for phony reasons.

Back