Will Obama's Syrian debacle blot his legacy?

Will Obama's Syrian debacle blot his legacy?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Npt sure/no opinion

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
What makes this thing smell so bad to other people than AMericans is that you on the other side politically are still trying to throw some justification behind the Iraq war.

I know your motives are political and that's bad enough but I also know that your motives are in support of evil if you are still unable to come to terms with the obvious truth about Iraq. It was a criminal action waged for phony reasons and it brands your country as criminal.

Why should the world grant you the opportunity to do it all again in another country?

I don't need to throw justification behind Iraq; that occurred when the UN decided to eject Saddams brutal forces from Kuwait.

Now if you think that UN resolutions are meaningless and should never be enforced, then you might have a case. But if this is true, which apparently for millions of clueless leftists it appears to be, let us disband this useless feckless organization right now and save taxpayers all over the globe the billions it takes to support it.

But your okay when despots, tyrants and dictators bomb innocents; got it.

As for America bombing innocents, it is very hard to take such an asinine offensive claim serious, but there you go again pretending that the nation who has done more to liberate nations from the chains of tyranny would target innocents while trying to liberate nations. It is beyond ignorant and stupid.

Perhaps it is because you are naive and incredibly stupid that compells you to parrot such moronic claims. But let me attempt to open that incredibly dull mind to a painful reality of the Middle East and dealing with terrorists; they don't care about civilian casualties. They have no moral dilemna using civilians as shields, killing them for their cause or hiding among them to commit atrocities. As soon as you are capable of getting that through your dullard mind, the sooner you wil be able to make more intelligent arguments rather than the mindless drivel and parroting leftist/terrorist propaganda that currently erupts from your keyboard.

Carry on fool.

No, I don't make a distinction when it comes to bombing innocents. Russia, China, and all your country's enemies are guilty of the crime against humanity.

But I have solid proof of the US bombing innocents too with the war against Iraq.

Who but the most propagandized patriot would ever try to claim that their own country is not guilty of the crime? I, as a Canadian would never throw away my credibility and make such a claim on behalf of my own country.

at least that.

but you will PRETEND we all deny it to hate us all

There are some that are taking a stand against war for honest reasons. I applaud them and don't hate them. And I even understand that you think you are being honest in your support of the war. You truly believe in what you are saying. But you believe in it because you have been motivated by politics and not by a concern for humanitarian reasons.

I don't hate you, I hate what you represent.

No you fucking lying sack of hate bundled in a neocons body.

the world Banned these substances nearly a 100 years ago.

did Canada sign on?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Protocol#Non-signatory_states

Non-signatory states[edit source]

The remaining UN member states, which have not acceded or succeeded to the Protocol, are:

Andorra
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Bahamas
Belarus
Belize
Bosnia
Botswana
Brunei
Burundi
Chad
Colombia
Comoros
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Djibouti
Dominica
Eritrea
Gabon
Georgia
Guinea
Guyana
Haiti
Honduras
Kazakhstan
Kiribati
Kyrgyzstan
Macedonia
Mali
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Federated States of Micronesia
Montenegro
Mozambique
Myanmar
Namibia
Nauru
Oman
Palau
Samoa
San Marino
São Tomé and Príncipe

Is the Canadian government trying to bomb anyone, Desh?

Did the Canadians receive multiple warnings that the rebel forces in Syria have chemical weapons and hide the truth?

No strikes, but it certainly has been his debacle. I mean you couldn't have made a movie on the past 10 days, not even a comedy.

Totally. I mean, it's not like Obama might accomplish the disarmament of the Syrian chemical weapons program by agreement and without a single shot fired or something. Debacle with a capital "ACLE."

Back