Will The Left Even Attempt To Explain This?

How come y’all fucking idiot leftist think replying to a question with a question is answering the question? I know it’s tough for you Goober but the question was, “46 million Americans are on food stamps. Is it because the Obama economy sucks, or is it because millions of Americans are fraudulent bottom dwelling, blood sucking bastards?”

Oh yeah! Since I don’t avoid questions like you bastard leftist morons Goober, the answer to your question is whoever the recipients are of the food stamp program they’re either caught up in the fucking economic failure of Obamanomics or they’re fucking thieves perpetrating a fucking fraud on America’s taxpayers or a combination of both. To boot, a federal food stamp program has no authority to even exist in the Constitution.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively or to the people." (Amendment 10, United States Constitution)

get the fuck out of this country if you hate who you live with so much you think they want to kill you.

go the fuck elsewhere because YOUR racism is a good reason for most Americans to hate your worthless ass

Since you are so effing stupid, I will explain this to you, because I have a minute to waste (and it is a waste, since you will not understand)

As CrashK said, after 30 years of the top robbing from the bottom, taking all the productivity gains for themselves,
Then shipping the wealth and the jobs out of the country, we are in a situation known in politcal science circles as"fucked". So, we either give the masses enough food to keep their children from starving or they will cut your throat and every other conservative bastards like the fat pigs that you are.

Yes Reagan's policies worked so well that we are on the brink of revolt, and the guberment knows it. You don't because you are a stupid motherfucker.

Well Goober how much of all of that poverty and squalor do you and your leftist moron friends award to your fucking crooked bastard Democrats who controlled the HOUSE Of Congress from 1983 to 1993 the Congressional Senate from 1993 to 1999, both the House and the Senate from 2007 to 2009, the Senate from 2009 to 2013 and the Presidency from 1993 to 1999 and the Presidency from 2009 to 20 13?????

Either all of those Democrats in government weren’t doing squat to rectify the situation, or they were/are as fucking crooked as the fucking Republicans in government huh?

Now let’s get back to the original question y’all fucking moron leftist are avoiding. “46 million Americans are on food stamps. Is it because the Obama economy sucks, or is it because millions of Americans are fraudulent bottom dwelling, blood sucking bastards?”

Are you going to answer the question rationally Goober or just slobber your stupid silly leftist neo-communist horseshit???

your stupid and you HATE your fellow Americans

fuck you very much

No one cares what shit creeps out of your pie hole

The idiocy of your questions is that:

A. You only gave two possible scenarios as to why more people are getting some sort of assistance.

And

B. They both only consider your own personal prejudices.

In short? Go fuck yourself you trap setting Goober....you suck at it.

Is that your answer Goober? Or is your fucking stupid answer “The Republicans Are Responsible?”

Tell ya what numb-nuts whenever you can explain what the fuck all of those Democrats in the government were doing to rectify the situation for the last 30 fucking years, you’ll just have to accept the reality that Demonomics and Obamanomics in particular suck or 46 million Americans are bottom dwelling, blood sucking bastards, huh Goober????

get the fuck out of this country if you hate who you live with so much you think they want to kill you.

go the fuck elsewhere because YOUR racism is a good reason for most Americans to hate your worthless ass

I was here before you fatty shitty panties!

Your idea of finding the middle ground is the GOP caving in. You have crafted an interesting little world for yourself

This is simply untrue ILA.
I am being serious now; you are either being completely dishonest,
or lying to yourself too,
or remarkably ignorant of both recent history AND current events.

So lets sum this up shall we?

For 30 years the "rich" have taken money from the "poor"? And now we have to give the "poor" stuff or they are going to kill "conservatives"?

No. Over the last 30 years, the policies of the very rich have caused the ranks of the "poor" to expand manifoldly.
As a result, there is far more competition among the for for the ever dwindling scraps (tricked down).
Just a couple of clarifying questions if you please.
1) If the poor are poor meaning they have no money, how is it possible to take money from them. Mathematically your argument doesn't stand up
Yes it does. They had money once. Foreclosures took their homes and savings at the same time. China and Mitt Romney and those he represents took their jobs. Unemployment benefits run out. For the working poor, the minimum wage (Their entire income) has been stagnant while the price of food and energy have increased dramatically.

2) how will they know they are only killing conservatives? Will the IRS be helping them to target?

That is the problem with revolution, many innocents end up dying not just those who need to be killed.
But in correlation with your point, most of those needing death are indeed conservative.

Is that your answer Goober? Or is your fucking stupid answer “The Republicans Are Responsible?”

Tell ya what numb-nuts whenever you can explain what the fuck all of those Democrats in the government were doing to rectify the situation for the last 30 fucking years, you’ll just have to accept the reality that Demonomics and Obamanomics in particular suck or 46 million Americans are bottom dwelling, blood sucking bastards, huh Goober????

More rants? Like I said, go fuck yourself. You heard my answer....plus, I blew your idiotic "blinders on" bullshit question......which was just one more of you flipping your lid, ranting and raging tirades disguised as a "question".....straight out of the water.....huh Goober?

Yes it does. They had money once. Foreclosures took their homes and savings at the same time.

China and Mitt Romney and those he represents took their jobs. Unemployment benefits run out. For the working poor, the minimum wage (Their entire income) has been stagnant while the price of food and energy have increased dramatically.

Like the highest corporate taxes on planet earth and tons of leftwing government and environmentalist regulations had nothing to do with the offshoring of American jobs, huh?
Like the price of food isn’t being effected by the fact that government promotes the using of the fucking majority of corn for government mandated ethanol requirements in our gasoline that fucks up any engine with a carburetor. And like the cost of fuel oil and gasoline isn’t being effected by the fact that domestic drilling has been severely limited by leftist government for decades and the environmental lobby and the fact that fucking Obama won’t sign on to the Keystone XL pipeline to secure some American jobs and more North American Oil.

Like the highest corporate taxes on planet earth and tons of leftwing government and environmentalist regulations had nothing to do with the offshoring of American jobs, huh?
Like the price of food isn’t being effected by the fact that government promotes the using of the fucking majority of corn for government mandated ethanol requirements in our gasoline that fucks up any engine with a carburetor. And like the cost of fuel oil and gasoline isn’t being effected by the fact that domestic drilling has been severely limited by leftist government for decades and the environmental lobby and the fact that fucking Obama won’t sign on to the Keystone XL pipeline to secure some American jobs and more North American Oil.

Yep....ignore labor for pennies on the dollar.

More rants? Like I said, go fuck yourself. You heard my answer....plus, I blew your idiotic "blinders on" bullshit question......which was just one more of you flipping your lid, ranting and raging tirades disguised as a "question".....straight out of the water.....huh Goober?

You wouldn’t know a fucking rational literate answer if you fell over one moron! Y’all fucking idiot leftist are all alike everything y’all fuck up is somebody else’s fault. You’re a fucking gang of irresponsible bastards and vote bribing racketeers.

46 million Americans are on food stamps. Is it because the Obama economy sucks, or is it because millions of Americans are fraudulent bottom dwelling, blood sucking bastards?

It is because capitalism and all who support it are traitors to the human race, obviously.

adversarial does not automatically imply an intrenched refusal to consider middle ground. Each side, of course, has their ideological purists, but we have, until the latter part of the last century, always had others in each camp who were willing to walk towards the middle and discuss common solutions to problems.

Really?

You wouldn’t know a fucking rational literate answer if you fell over one moron! Y’all fucking idiot leftist are all alike everything y’all fuck up is somebody else’s fault. You’re a fucking gang of irresponsible bastards and vote bribing racketeers.

Well....you're a fuckin' lunatic, so....I'll just consider the source.

Back