Wisconsin Supreme Court hands Democrats huge win with ballot box decision

Because Demonkkkrats are incapable of winning a free and fair election.

I live here in Wisconsin. The PEOPLE of Wisconsin want Trump, and even within the libtard capitol of Madison itself, I've seen people handing out Hovde signs (he's the senate candidate running against Baldwin) and I have heard people express their support for Trump. In fact, throughout most anywhere in the state that I go, I see Trump signs everywhere (and speak to people who support Trump)... I see plenty of Hovde signs too... However, I hardly see any Biden signs anywhere and I see basically zero Baldwin signs anywhere. The people who I've spoken to largely aren't fans of Biden OR Baldwin.

Yet, come (s)election season, my TV screen will try to gaslight me into believing that Biden and Baldwin were the "winners", despite my "lying eyes" and "lying ears".
Omniscience fallacy. You dont get to speak for people.

Omniscience fallacy. You dont get to speak for people.
Psssssst, never trust a man who loves cats. Its ok for women to be cat lovers but not us. Its unnatural for us. Men are Dog lovers, got it. Now straighten up lefty! :)

Since the beginning practically Dogs have protected the family " the pack", just as good men have always done. We have that in common. You know what the house cat protects? Its cat food dish,...thats about it. :laugh: When you run out of cat food they will just go elsewhere and leave people behind. never trust a cat! :)

Since the beginning practically Dogs have protected the family " the pack", just as good men have always done. We have that in common. You know what the house cat protects? Its cat food dish,...thats about it. :laugh: When you run out of cat food they will just go elsewhere and leave people behind. never trust a cat! :)
Cats keep themselves clean. Dogs don't.

The state constitution, you dunce. Interpreting the Constitution is not changing it. :ROFLMAO:
so whistle me this, when the US constitution says only state legislators can set election procedures, who gave the WI supreme court the authority to set a procedure for an election which was NOT passed by the WI legislature?.........

LOL

The forum joke can’t even answer simple questions about his own profession or his own theology.

That’s why he’s the forum joke
and yet you seem unaware of the subject matter,,,,,,,,I've never read the Bible(atheist pocket version with full notes) before........

shake it out, atheist.......for once pick your lie and die with it.........we always reach a point like this and you are NEVER able to back up your weak shit,,,,,,,,

so whistle me this, when the US constitution says only state legislators can set election procedures, who gave the WI supreme court the authority to set a procedure for an election which was NOT passed by the WI legislature?.........
They didn’t set a procedure. It’s clear that drop boxes established by clerks are in possession of clerks and are ballots being delivered to the clerks. That’s what they said to reverse the other idiotic interpretation.

They didn’t set a procedure. It’s clear that drop boxes established by clerks are in possession of clerks and are ballots being delivered to the clerks. That’s what they said to reverse the other idiotic interpretation.
if they didn't set a procedure find the state legislation authorizing it........I am reminded no one has been able to to that the last 27 times I asked........you are clearly just lying out of your ass.........

State law, established by state legislatures, doesn't forbid the use of drop boxes and drop boxes have been used for decades in Wisconsin, without issue, until Trump started spreading lies. Voting laws are established but, if something isn't expressly forbidden, municipal clerks are going to use their judgement and make decisions as things come up because it's impossible to legislate every single detail.

... until Trump started spreading lies.
... until the DNC announced that drop boxes and unverified mail-in ballots were essential components to their plan to steal the upcoming election. That's when Trump and others voiced concerns about the upcoming attempt to steal the election.

... until the DNC announced that drop boxes and unverified mail-in ballots were essential components to their plan to steal the upcoming election.
That's your misguided opinion, not a fact.
That's when Trump and others voiced concerns about the upcoming attempt to steal the election.
They voiced concerns after the election. He tried to change the winner of the game by disputing a rule put in place before the season started. Too late.

Last edited:
State law, established by state legislatures, doesn't forbid the use of drop boxes and drop boxes have been used for decades in Wisconsin, without issue, until Trump started spreading lies. Voting laws are established but, if something isn't expressly forbidden, municipal clerks are going to use their judgement and make decisions as things come up because it's impossible to legislate every single detail.
your brain, like every lib'rul's brain still operates upside down..........state law doesn't need to forbid.....it needs to authorise.......unsupervised drop boxes were not used prior to 2020......the WI supreme court said they were unconstitutional.....and no, not the same SC......the Dems replace some justices in 2022 for those willing to violate the US Constitution..........

if an administrative clerk uses his judgment instead of using what the state legislation did not EXPRESSLY authorized, he has created an unconstitutional election..........if a state SC uses its judgment instead of using what the state legislation did not EXPRESSLY authorized, it has created an unconstitutional election

Back