Wisconsin Supreme Court hands Democrats huge win with ballot box decision

It should happen every two years under Georgia law - but your party BLOCKED it for a decade. You just finally lost in court.

Yet the nonsense by you is far more absurd.

The utter hypocrisy of Communists is beyond the pale.
Again, I'm not disputing that it should or shouldn't happen. I'm not even saying she's right that the election results would have changed if the rolls weren't purged. I'm saying the purge DID happen while NONE of the claims Trump made happened. She may be wrong, but she didn't make things up.

... *BUT* ... when you say NONE of the claims Trump made happened, you mean that every single one of them happened ... because you are totally dishonest in that way.
He said his accountants would provide the details in a couple days. That never happened because he's a liar and nothing he claimed happened in Georgia actually happened.

That's not what I wrote.
"until the DNC announced that drop boxes and unverified mail-in ballots were essential components to their plan to steal the upcoming election."

You are claiming to read the mind of Democrats and know that adding drop boxes was NOT due to COVID and an increase in requests for absentee ballot usage, but because their INTENT was to steal the election.

I already did in post #32 you stupid fucking Biden whore.

2020 debate

“There are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what he’s accusing me of is a Russian plant,” Biden said. “They have said that this has all the … five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he’s saying is a bunch of garbage.”

Trump right about Hunter's 'laptop from hell,' though Biden claimed Russian disinformation

Whether it's Russian collusion in the 2016 election or the COVID lab leak theory, Democrats and the legacy media often team to form a narrative.
www.usatoday.com

:dunno:
Biden was telling the truth. This is what the intelligence officers said:

More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

Actually, only these states allow universal vote by mail.

Currently, eight states — California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, and Washington — use UVM.

So, looks like you’re lying again. Still. Always.
Heck Washington allows votes to be made on NAPKINS!
Bullshit. That lie is belied by the fact that the only places you thugs show up at are minority voting places. Not watching whitey very closely, are you? In 2020, I dropped off my parents ballots in a drop box. You thugs would have probably confronted me about that if I was a black person. It's voter intimidation you are talking about, and if you decide to participate, be prepared to see about FOUR of us for every one of you. We are not letting some punk thugs harass voters. Not gonna happen.
Feeling paranoid again, Sybil?

Hey pal, the overwhelming percentage of individuals caught in election fraud in 2020 were MAGAs, the Villages in Florida must have set records, and the Texas AG offering a reward for proof of election fraud had to rescind his offer after the only instances proven involved Republicans
No, you can't blame the election fraud by Democrats on people living in The Villages or anybody else, Anchovies.

Biden was telling the truth. This is what the intelligence officers said:

More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

and now we know it was all a lie.........sorry, worthless cunt.........

Back