Wisconsin Supreme Court hands Democrats huge win with ballot box decision

You cannot make the evidence of election fraud just disappear, Void.

Well, if Trump and his "accountants" can't make it appear in Georgia, I'll bet the farm that you can't either! :laugh:
Georgia never chose any electors.

Weird that I was able to find this list of names in multiple locations. I guess these people just happened to show up? :laugh:

Stacey Yvonne Abrams
Gloria S. Butler
Wendy Davis
Bobby L. Fuse, Jr.
Deborah Gonzalez
Steve Henson
Van R. Johnson
Pedro "Pete" Marin
Fenika Thomas Miller
Ben E. Myers, Jr.
Rachel Paule
Calvin Smyre
Bob Trammell, Jr.
Sachin Varghese
Nikema Williams
Cathy Woolard

"until the DNC announced that drop boxes and unverified mail-in ballots were essential components to their plan to steal the upcoming election."

You are claiming to read the mind of Democrats and know that adding drop boxes was NOT due to COVID and an increase in requests for absentee ballot usage, but because their INTENT was to steal the election.
You correctly posted what I wrote ... and then you asserted that I claimed something that does not appear anywhere in what I wrote.

The problem is definitely on your end.

Not people Comrade, ineligible registrations of voters who had long since died or moved.

I have - which is how I nailed you for lying yesterday - which you continue to do.

Nice attempt to duck.

Or admit you were lying to slander the enemy of the party.
"Show us in the call where Trump said "ballots were shredded?"

Sure. No problem!

The bottom line is when you add it all up and then you start adding, you know, 300,000 fake ballots. Then the other thing they said is in Fulton County and other areas. And this may or may not … because this just came up this morning that they are burning their ballots, that they are shredding, shredding ballots and removing equipment. They’re changing the equipment on the Dominion machines and, you know, that’s not legal.

And they supposedly shredded I think they said 300 pounds of, 3,000 pounds of ballots. And that just came to us as a report today. And it is a very sad situation.

But Brad, if you took the minimum numbers where many, many times above the 11,779 and many of those numbers are certified, or they will be certified but they are certified. And those are numbers that are there that exist. And that beat the margin of loss, they beat it, I mean by a lot and people should be happy to have an accurate count instead of an election where there’s turmoil.

Or, if you like audio, start at 9:15:

Last edited:
"Show us in the call where Trump said "ballots were shredded?"

Sure. No problem!

The bottom line is when you add it all up and then you start adding, you know, 300,000 fake ballots. Then the other thing they said is in Fulton County and other areas. And this may or may not … because this just came up this morning that they are burning their ballots, that they are shredding, shredding ballots and removing equipment. They’re changing the equipment on the Dominion machines and, you know, that’s not legal.

And they supposedly shredded I think they said 300 pounds of, 3,000 pounds of ballots. And that just came to us as a report today. And it is a very sad situation.

But Brad, if you took the minimum numbers where many, many times above the 11,779 and many of those numbers are certified, or they will be certified but they are certified. And those are numbers that are there that exist. And that beat the margin of loss, they beat it, I mean by a lot and people should be happy to have an accurate count instead of an election where there’s turmoil.

Or, if you like audio, start at 9:15:

Thank you for defeating your claim:

And this may or may not …

You correctly posted what I wrote ... and then you asserted that I claimed something that does not appear anywhere in what I wrote.

The problem is definitely on your end.
Ok. So, you believe Dems initially started out intending to make changes due only to Covid, but changed their minds at some part way through?

Thank you for defeating your claim:

And this may or may not …
Everything he is claiming is all hearsay. He's buying the lies of internet trolls and regurgitating them as fact because he's a moron. You think he personally saw ballots being shredded? 300,000 fake ballots being printed? Thousands of dead people being voted for? Thousands of felons voting? Poll workers double and triple scanning ballots. Of course not, but he's an idiot and fell for the lies being spread across Facebook and Twitter and TikTok! He's no different than half of today's republican party - "If you see it online and it matches what you want to believe, it must be true!"

If Trump, Giuliani, Powell, etc had even two functional brain cells to rub together, their first question should of been "Where are these numbers coming from?" The election just ended, yet there's data being claimed that could ONLY come from those working internal on the government election staff and only a very, very, very small number of people have access to the data needed to produce that info, yet magically, some yahoo on Twitter has a meme stating "There's 300,000 fake ballots in Georgia" and all the window lickers on the far-Right are like "Yup! Seems legit to me!"

I already did in post #32 you stupid fucking Biden whore.

2020 debate

“There are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what he’s accusing me of is a Russian plant,” Biden said. “They have said that this has all the … five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he’s saying is a bunch of garbage.”

Trump right about Hunter's 'laptop from hell,' though Biden claimed Russian disinformation

Whether it's Russian collusion in the 2016 election or the COVID lab leak theory, Democrats and the legacy media often team to form a narrative.
www.usatoday.com

:dunno:
LOL. And what Biden was being accused of by Trump was not a fact supported by the laptop.
In fact, after so many years and all the investigation there is no evidence and certainly no evidence from the laptop that shows corruption by Joe Biden.

Stating "this may or may not be true, but some people are saying" is not a claim

You defeated your own Chicanery.
Great. I stand corrected. He didn't completely lie about that ONE item, but lied about literally every other claim he made on the call regarding the Georgia election. You must be so proud!

The legislature said “to the clerk”. The drop box meets that requirement. Just like a USPS box is “to the USPS”.

Simple concepts are difficult for you.
cite the legislation or don't bother to reply to me any more.....everything else you post if more lies,,,,,..it's the only concept you need to worry about........

Well, if Trump and his "accountants" can't make it appear in Georgia, I'll bet the farm that you can't either! :laugh:

Weird that I was able to find this list of names in multiple locations. I guess these people just happened to show up? :laugh:

Stacey Yvonne Abrams
Gloria S. Butler
Wendy Davis
Bobby L. Fuse, Jr.
Deborah Gonzalez
Steve Henson
Van R. Johnson
Pedro "Pete" Marin
Fenika Thomas Miller
Ben E. Myers, Jr.
Rachel Paule
Calvin Smyre
Bob Trammell, Jr.
Sachin Varghese
Nikema Williams
Cathy Woolard
Deflection won't work, Void.

Nope. The DNC invented the COVID hoax to facilitate many power grabs, with the election-steal being the crown jewel.

When did I ever suggest that the DNC somehow deviated from its master plan?
So, when I called you a mind reader, you pushed back. Now you're saying you're a mind reader again.

Which members of the Democratic Party did you read their minds to know it was ALL, not just election changes, a big conspiracy?

Everything he is claiming is all hearsay. He's buying the lies of internet trolls and regurgitating them as fact because he's a moron. You think he personally saw ballots being shredded? 300,000 fake ballots being printed? Thousands of dead people being voted for? Thousands of felons voting? Poll workers double and triple scanning ballots. Of course not, but he's an idiot and fell for the lies being spread across Facebook and Twitter and TikTok! He's no different than half of today's republican party - "If you see it online and it matches what you want to believe, it must be true!"

If Trump, Giuliani, Powell, etc had even two functional brain cells to rub together, their first question should of been "Where are these numbers coming from?" The election just ended, yet there's data being claimed that could ONLY come from those working internal on the government election staff and only a very, very, very small number of people have access to the data needed to produce that info, yet magically, some yahoo on Twitter has a meme stating "There's 300,000 fake ballots in Georgia" and all the window lickers on the far-Right are like "Yup! Seems legit to me!"
You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, Void.

So, when I called you a mind reader, you pushed back. Now you're saying you're a mind reader again.

Which members of the Democratic Party did you read their minds to know it was ALL, not just election changes, a big conspiracy?
The Democrat party is a conspiracy, Void.

Back